Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Gorgeous Mel's. they look very alike in that picture. Does one have more hair than the other?

Blue, they have about the same amount, but one has dark hair the other blond.

Awe. That's so neat Mel's. one of my girls has quite a bit an the other has hardly any lol

Trying to post a bump pic...35 weeks today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
Lovely turkey! You look great to be carrying twins!!

Thanks!!! Still itching, but feeling good!!! Hope you mamas are doing great!!!

Had 1 mo appt (well baby is 5wks tomorrow)... Gained 1 lb in 11 days so now 9 lb 0.5oz and 23 1/4 inches long :) everything else was perfect. Looks like body is still doing it's job!! :)

Turkey you look great!

Mo, your LO is long! My girls are only 21 inches. Maybe a future basketball star!

Mells they are gorgeous!

Here are my little girls yesterday :) I went to a friends photography studio to mess around.

They are 7.5 and 8.5 in this photo.

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Great growth mobaby.

Gorgeous picture brandy.

Love your avatar Mel's

Hi Y'all :wave:

So, I'm breast feeding, but I take off a 6-7 hour stretch every night. DS is 3 months old. About 6 weeks ago, I had EWCM. And again 4 weeks ago. And at some point, I had 3 days of very light spotting.

Now, I'm on day 4 of nausea (eating crackers at 2:30am right now). I was also fatigued and lightheaded today.

We're having fun imagining that I'm pregnant with #2 :thumbup: but the reality is that we've barely had sex. And we've used the rhythm method every time. So, there has been no actually sperm in me!

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

First- I have had that mucus too (which I NEVER got til preg with the boys) any had that 3 weeks ago a few times and I had heartburn neausa so I took a preg test which was neg. but we don't do any prevention just because the only two times I have been preg was IVF. So we figure if we get preg it was meant to be :). Very hard at this time yes, but meant to be :)

First- I have had that mucus too (which I NEVER got til preg with the boys) any had that 3 weeks ago a few times and I had heartburn neausa so I took a preg test which was neg. but we don't do any prevention just because the only two times I have been preg was IVF. So we figure if we get preg it was meant to be :). Very hard at this time yes, but meant to be :)

So, I'm not the only one. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->