Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

First, Sweet I had the same mucus. I also getting crapping on and off but no AF yet. I had my tubes tied so I know I'm not preggers!

Hope everyone is good. Had our 6 week appt today. The girls now weigh 9lbs and 10lbs.

Just a quick pop in to say hi and hope everyone and babies are well! Here is Amia's three month pic...

My MIZZOU boys (5 months, 2 1/2 adjusted)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
My MIZZOU boys (5 months, 2 1/2 adjusted)

If you don't mind me asking do you any difference in their adjusted age versus birth age? I did have mine only 4 weeks early but I was curious if it play a role

Brandy- no I don't mind you asking. And typically I think that they are delayed in certain things if they are too premature. But my doc is VERY impressed with them. They are doing everything as if they were not a preimee. The only thing is their weights a just a little under but Gavin has rolled over Gunner stands up they both laugh they push up their heads amazing during tummy time. I think they will be crawling soon!

Brandy- no I don't mind you asking. And typically I think that they are delayed in certain things if they are too premature. But my doc is VERY impressed with them. They are doing everything as if they were not a preimee. The only thing is their weights a just a little under but Gavin has rolled over Gunner stands up they both laugh they push up their heads amazing during tummy time. I think they will be crawling soon!

Thats awesome! Thanks

My girls are smiling and focusing more and more when we are talking to them.. It's so cute. I can't wait to hear the first giggle

Hey Gals!!! My babes arrived! Went into labor at 36+6 and that was that!!! Eleanor Rose emerged first weighing 6.4 and her brother William Joseph followed weighing 7.3. Will spent the duration of my recovery in the NICU because of a partially collapsed lung and some eating issues, but we were all discharged together yesterday!! So happy to report that breast feeding is actually happening (it was a nightmare with DD) and both babes got a great report from the doc this am! Hurray! So darn happy!!! Hope everyone is doing great!!! xo

Congratulations!!!! Sorry about the initial scare :( glad breast feeding is going well and everyone is great!

Congrats Turkey!!!! Those are incredible weights. Sorry about the scare. We had a mini scare with Paige (baby b) too. Lovely names too. Can't wait to see a pic

Turkey was it you that had the spot on lung on ultrasound but was very mild? I can't remember?

Thanks everybody!!

Sorry for the delayed response...b-n-b seems to have a new look and it is causing me nothing but trouble. Anybody else having problems???

Things here are still going surprisingly well!! So far!!!! Thank you for the well wishes!!

MoBaby it was my little Eleanor who had the lung lesion, so we will go to CHOP at 4 weeks to see if she needs surgery. She is a feisty lil bugger, so I'm not too worried about it. So ironic that William was the one who ended up in the NICU. The nurses said "baby Bs" often have a rough go of it! Poor buddy is doing great now!!!

Trying to attach a pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members