Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

CONGRATS ANNIE!! That is such amazing news :) What a relief to get to this point huh?

Congrats on the scans! The first ones were so exciting to see and hear the heartbeat. I am getting super excited about Thursday. I had a dream last night where I was in the exam room and they brought the ultrasound machine in and I asked if it was full of paper. (I only got one pic last time b/c the machine ran out of paper).

I really hope baby is cooperating for the scan!

Huge Congrats Annie and Sunshine!!! You two must be over the moon!!! So exciting to hear some little heartbeats and see babies wriggling around in your tummy :cloud9:
I might be with you tomorrow sunshine, I have and appt with my FS and am thinking it might be the last one, I knid of hope not since he is so great but at the same time wouldn't mind graduating!
Touch-Lulu's are Lululemon pants, they are the most comfy pants ever made I swear! Plus they make your bum look fantastic!!!
https://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-pants/Groove-Pant-Regular-Silver?cc=0001&skuId=3416178&catId=women-pants

Congrats Annie and Sunshine! I'm glad that your scans went so well.

Fantastic news Annie am so happy for you, it does feel like a huge step when you get further than last time, such a relief!

Xx

Hi everyone

Sunshine, Annie. So pleased to hear that your scans went well, that's fabulous news,

It's really nice to read all you entries as pregnant ladies, we are all so excited and grateful to be here, I'm not sure some of the other ladies on the normal pregnacy boards would be as happy as us to have MS :)

I'm way way behind all of you! 5 jan is my scan date!!!!! Omg how am I gonna get throUgh the next 4 weeks!
I think mild ms has started, I just have some grapes when I feel like that and it goes, good sign right?

Uk has loads of cheaper places for maternity clothes (most of my friends have had babies now). H&m, new look, red herring to name a few, I might get one of those bump things that fit to you normal pants to start with. Can you get them in US and Canada?

DH thought that we would find out gender at 12 weeks to be better prepared when buying stuff but I don't want to find out til the birth, what do you think? I see some of you are gonna find out.

Hey mrs cp, bet you're really excited about morning sickness!! I know I feel so much better when I have nausea.

You wouldn't be able to find out gender at 12 weeks, it's your 20 week scan that you can find out in the uk. I really want to know, hubby doesn't although he might feel differently now that there's 2!

I'm seeing my midwife on Friday, it seems a bit bizarre because I don't feel pregnant! She's booking me an extra scan so can't wait for that I'm already feeling nervous and I only seen them last Wednesday! So scared that next time they won't be there any more :dohh:

Xxx

Hi Mrssunshine

oh exciting!!! so you've been handed over now? no longer under the IVF clinic care? don't you worry at all, they will both be there, definately!! :thumbup:

we've spent all these years worrying and praying that AF doesnt arrive and now that we finally got our BFP, we're worrying about it all going wrong, its natural I guess, hopefully the worry will ease in the second tri. :hugs:

How many weeks were you when you had your scan and saw your two beautiful babies/heartbeats? You must have just been over the moon!! I had two embryos put back so am also wondering if there are two in there, i'll be 7 and half weeks when i have the scan for the heartbeat.

MS is soooo mild, i almost feel like im imagining it sometimes, the cramps are nice and strong and headaches are just lovely so thats all good :)

where abouts in UK are you? im in Basingstoke, in Hampshire

Yeah they handed me over as soon as I'd had my scan, I was 6+5 but babies were measuring bit smaller about 6 weeks but seen their heartbeats, it was absolutely amazing I just cried! Happy tears of course!

I sometimes think I'm imagining my symptoms as they aren't really too bad at all so that's another thing worrying me lol!! Headaches are a very good sign as are the cramps, so it's all looking good mrs cp : Scan at 7 and half weeks is good because you'll definitely see the heartbeat then, I know sometimes at the 6 week scans there's a chance that you might not see it.

I'm in the north east, just a little south of Newcastle.

Xxx

congrats mrs cp! MS usually kicks in high gear around 6-7 weeks. i was super lucky and just had very minor bouts of it from weeks 8-10. hopefully you are lucky too :)

ah thats great mrssunshine, I think i will probably cry like a baby too, just like i did when i was telling my husband with toothbrush in one hand and BFP in the other hand, :haha:
Hopefully you'll get lots of opportunities to see them and have scans because you have two in there :happydance::happydance:
I won't suggest meeting for a coffee then :) we can have virtual coffees - great part of the world, our best man is a gordie, we love him - obviously as he was our best man. :dohh:

Hi touch, thanks for the tips hun, how did you manage it? MIL says to keep a packet of rich tea next to my bed :thumbup: how are you getting on? wow, 15 weeks already? it seems like only last month you started the post in assisted conception.

Yeah it is a bit far for a coffee :haha:

For the nausea I've been told rich tea biscuits, ginger biscuits or arrow root biscuits (although not sure what these are!) and just eat little and often. I've found that I can't eat a huge meal anymore because it makes me really uncomfortable and I feel really sick.

Xxx

Great, thanks for the tips mrssunshine

right, signing off now, been a long day and am travelling tomorrow and day after so will catch up with you all at weekend.

have fun!!!

x

for me, i found that if i kept eating that prevented most of my MS. i grazed on snacks all day, fruits, pretzels, hard candy, etc. sometimes it would come in waves though and i had to tough it out..

I am the exact same as touch...I have had mild nausea (for the most part) so far but if I keep eating it keeps it at bay. I just don't feel like eating so that is the hard part haha.

I have only vomited once so far and I hope it stays that way :)

my nausea is mild although today i feel bleugh but i cant eat sweet things the thought of it turns my stomach lol!

what are the things you attach to your trousers then? where do u get them?

xxx

I never vomited but i did feel nauseous sometimes. I kept eating small things and drinking tons of water and it helped a lot. Now I am finding everything is giving me heartburn but it's more of an annoyance than anything.

Hi ladies!!! :flower:

I just got my BF(aint)P yesterday at 10dpo!! i got for beta on friday woohoo.

I concieved via IUI and one vial of donor sperm (which my doc shook his head at telling me i should have bought two, guess he was wrong!) with the help of the trigger and clomid!

so im pregnant now what?!?! haha i expected this to take alot longer but very excited for whats to come, how soon can i hear a heart beat or get a sonogram? eeek :happydance:

I got three ultrasounds. one at 5 weeks to see the position and but the next week at 6w5d I saw the heartbeat and at 7w5d I heard the heartbeat.

So three weeks to see the heartbeat and another week or two to hear the heartbeat.

Congratulations on your bfp mrs Rodrigues , good luck with your beta on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->