Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

Your week will hopefully fly by for you Annie :hugs:

My symptoms are still pretty much the same but the nausea does seem to be lasting longer. I've been hungry most of the day, it starts about an hour after I eat, I'm going to end up huge!! How are your symptoms?

Xxx

my concerns that last time was repeating itself were creeping in but today ive not been too great i woke up at 4am feeling bleugh and went back to sleep at 6.30 i got up and feel the most nauseous i have was heaving and beltching lol! crackers have been my friend today Empty stomach is my problem i think.

im starving after dinner tho! lolxxxx

I am starting to freak out a bit. I was super nauseous all weekend and then all of a sudden yesterday the nauseousness just stopped. I know everyone says it comes and goes but it never really "went" for me yet so I am just hoping it returns in the next day or so. I hate this part...it is the worst.

Don't know if I put it on this thread or not but I probably won't be signing on the next few days. My mom and I are headed up to NYC for a long weekend :) At least when I get back, it will be time for my scan!! I am just hoping it's good news!

Also, for you ladies that are farther along...when do the abdominal ultrasounds start (instead of the vaginal ones).

I think we'll always worry about scans I'm sure it's normal. And symptoms do come and go, my friend lost all her symptoms the other week for a few days then they came back worse!

Have a lovely weekend sunshine, I love NYC hoping we can go back sometime

Xxx

Usually the vaginal ultrasounds stop around 10-12 weeks depending on the doctor. I am so looking forward to having my first non vaginal ultrasound in the next two weeks.

Sunshine, enjoy your weekend in NYC! As for the abdominal u/s, my 1st one was my NT scan when I was 12w3d. Also, I was told that for abdominal u/s during the 1st trimester that your bladder should be full. That made for a not so comfortable NT scan, I literally ran to the bathroom the minute they were done!

I am so excited my dad is coming up for the weekend. It will be fun to have him around. Have fun in NYC Sunshine! I am so jealous! I have wanted to go for a long time. I hope you are going to take in a few broadway shows while you are there.

I am kind of in the nervous phase since I have a week until my next appointment and possible ultrasound. The only real symptoms I have now are gas and still being tired. I just need to see the baby on an ultrasound or hear the heartbeat again and all will be fine. I got spoiled with all the early scans that going a month inbetween is too long.

I'm sure everything will be fine with your scan wantanerd, your symptoms are probably getting better because you're in your second tri. I do think we'll all be nervous before any scan.

Hope you enjoy your dads visit

Hello lovely ladies

I remember some of you from IUI/IVF August/sept/oct/nov thread in AC.

Im sooooooo sooooo happy to be able to join you all here, (at last):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hope you are all doing well, looking forward to catching up with you all.

xx

Big congratulations to you!! Have you told your clinic yet? H&H 9 months to you :happydance:

Xxx

Congrats Mrs CP!

Wantanerd, I hope you had a good weekend with your dad. Your scan will be here before you know it. A month does seem like forever, but I'm sure all is well. My symptoms have gotten much better, but my belly is starting to grow now. It's still at its biggest at the end of the day, but it's even noticeable in the morning now. Now I cant wait to feel them move! Has your bump started to pop out yet, or have you felt anything that might be movement?

Yeah my belly is popping out a little, especially when I am bloated. I am getting the round ligament pain now which means its only a matter of time until I can no longer suck everything in (not that I can suck much in any more). I think I have felt slight movements or its the weirdest gas I have ever felt =).

hi ladies, can i join? i did 3 iui's this year and finally got my BFP w/IVF. i always had a "home" in the assisted conception boards, but haven't really found that in the pregnancy boards yet. i hope this is it! :)

in regards to the abdominal scan, i had my first one at 11 weeks.

i started showing this week, here's my bump!

Attachments

• IMAG0840.jpg
    IMAG0840.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
Cute bump touch the sky!!

I look around the pregnancy boards but also struggle to feel at home there too, I think it's different for girls who have had to had assisted conception. I hope you feel at home here

Xxx

welcome to the new guys!

well two more sleeps til my scan and im so petrified of seeing another missed miscarriage its untrue i dont get many symptoms and it worries me so much xxx

hope everyone is well xxx

I felt exactly the same Annie, and tbh I haven't got many symptoms either. Completely understand how you feel but I'm sure everything will be fine this time, sending big :hugs:

Xxx

Good luck tomorrow Annie and sunshine hope your little beans are doing well :hugs:

Xxx

Good luck tomorrow Annie, I'm sure your little one is doing great!

Wantanerd, that is so exciting about the movement! I have heard that the 1st movements do feel a little like a strange case of gas, so I'm sure you are feeling your baby.

Hi Touch, love the bump photo! Yesterday was the 1st day where I had a random person ask me about me pregnancy and when I am due, so I was excited that I must finally look like a pregnant woman as opposed to someone that maybe had just eaten a big meal. I am not the greatest with technology, but I will see if I can get a bump photo to post.

I have a scan tomorrow with the perinatologist and they are going to see if they can tell the sex of the babies! I am so excited, I hope the babies are being cooperative tomorrow because I am dying to find out what they are.

oh wow exciting stuff michelle, i hope they are good babies tomorrow!

xx

Hi Ladies! Welcome to the new ladies :)
Touch-great to see you one here :) Your bump is so cute, mine is already about the same size, no more hiding it!
Mrs CP-glad to see you around here too, congrats! How have you been feeling so far?
Annie-I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I am sure everything will go great, really good sign you have been feeling so crappy ;)
Wantanerd-so exciting you are feeling movement, I can't wait for that!
Michelle-so exciting that you find out the genders tomorrow already! You must be so excited!!! Let the shopping begin :)
Mrssunshine-hope you are doing well too :)
Sunshine-hope you had a great time in NYC, can't wait to hear about it!
AFM-have my NT scan this Friday, can't wait to see the little ones again :) My bump is getting so big already I can't hide it, all my clothes are tight. It is actually kind of fun! I am heading to the states next weekend so hoping to pick up some mat clothes for a good deal, anyone been to motherhood maternity? Any favorite items? So far all I have bought is a bella band and larger bras! Already up to a 36C cup from my normal 32A! What a switch! Mat clothes are so expensive in Canada so I am trying to hold off.
So happy a lot of the assisted conception ladies are together again in the preggo forums, my plan for creating this thread worked :) So nice to see some familiar faces!
Have a good day ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->