Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

Congrats wantanerd, you must be so thrilled!
Hope all you wonderful ladies have a great christmas!

Hi Everyone - how are you all?

sunshine314, have you tried the prenatal after breakfast? is it helping you? great that it seems to help with your afternoon MS - shame you didnt get another ultrasound but yes, all is good so don't worry, 2 - 3 weeks to wait, i hope it goes quickly, christmas and new year will keep you busy for a bit :)

Mrssunshine78, i had acupuncture too. Definately something that works with that, i didnt realise that i could keep it up to keep MS at bay, will have a chat with mine. Great about the jeans, where did you get them? H&M have some fab ones! thats where i'll be going.

Harvest2009, glad you had chance to get some maternity clothes, such a relief!!! what did you get? i wonder what i should get when the time comes, i cant afford a whole new wardrobe ekk. I hope everything is ok with the liver, what date is your scan?

Wantanerd, yippee!!! congratuations, they are great pics too. little monkey staying all curled up for a while and hiding from Mummy!! :winkwink:

AFM, cold has pretty much gone which is nice, replaced with much stronger MS which is weird as I'm still not even 6 weeks yet! ooooh maybe there is strong symptoms because there are two in there :happydance:
I'm loving lemon squash/cordial at the moment, seems to ease the MS for me. that and rich tea biscuits. Im also pleased my ticker as progressed from a ball of cells to a tadpole :happydance:

have a wonderful christmas with family and friends, hope santa brings you everything you've dreamed of. Im sure you'll all agree that we got what we wanted when we got BFP!!! :hugs:

have fun

xx

congrats wantanerd what fantistic news!

hope everybody is well and looking forward to a drink free christmas he he!

ive been suffereing with horrendous fatigue this wek but still no sickness it still worries me lol! xxxxx

I didn't get sick at all! Don't worry about it too much!

So today is 10 weeks!! THat means I get to FINALLY get off this darn progesterone :) YIPEE!!!!

HOpe you all had a fabulous Christmas :) Ours was amazing!!

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Wantanerd, congrats on your little boy! What a great early present that must have been!

Harvest, congrats on being in the 2nd tri and for getting some comfy maternity clothes. I hope everything is ok with your liver.

Mrssunshine, don't worry about not having too much ms with twins. My ms sounded a lot like yours, nausea and food aversions. Mine never really got worse than that, and by week 14 I started to get my normal appetite back.

As for me, I got back yesterday from spending the holiday with my family. Everyone is so excited about the babies and already looking forward to having them around next Christmas. I went to see the ob today, and had another u/s. The babies were more cooperative today, and it looks like I am having twin girls! I went to the store to get a body pillow tonight and I couldn't help but pick out some clothes for my little girls! I think DH is in shock at the amount of estrogen that will be in the house (even our dog is a girl)! But I got some onesies that said daddy's girl and daddy's princess, and he couldn't help but melt at those!

Congrats on the girls!!!!

I have only bought one outfit so far. Its blue with dinosaurs all over it. Hubby is trying to hold me off on buying clothes for awhile since my mom is going crazy buying stuff for the baby already. I did get to set up the registry (well two of them) the other day. We have one at babies r us and one at amazon.

I can't wait to go to Fl for a few weeks in Feb. My mom's neighbor is throwing a baby shower for me while I am in town. I think my MIL and at least one of my SIL's will be in town as well. It should be fun even though I don't know how I will cart all the stuff back to CO!

The baby received a few books for christmas and I got my first set of maternity clothes. There is no hiding the bump anymore!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas weekend!

michelle-congrats on two girls!

as for me tommorow i see my RE for week 5 u/s and blood work.....he told us this is the week we will be able to tell if there is one of two babies in there (i released two eggs) i will be happy regardless how many!! very excited. symptoms so far is just sore boobies and very emotional. i cant wait to feel something else like MS anything!! i feel like a fake pregnant lady lol

Congratulations on two girls, how lovely. I love the sound of their little outfits you've bought, it must be so exciting buying stuff for your babies!

I'm glad that your symptoms sounded quite similar to mine, I think you just expect to feel really ill, especially with twins. I think my main symptom really is extreme fatigue, I do have nausea every day, but it's easily manageable most days.

Mrs cp I got my jeans from next, mainly because I could get them delivered the next day, I looked on h&m website and couldn't find their maternity stuff

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas

Xxx

Hey all,

Sunshine 10 weeks yay but I'm still on the progrsterone until the clinic say so lol! I can't wait for my next scan in a week but I'm petrified of the missed miscarriage still! My current worry in no change in tummy yet lol so neurotic!

Congrats on twin girls Michelle that's so lovely to hear! Xxx

Awe Michelle!! CONGRATS on the girls!! Shopping for all those fun clothes will be a blast!

My hubby got a body pillow for me for CHristmas. I don't need to use it quite yet but I know it will come in really handy soon enough :)

Wantanerd - So great that you will have a shower in Florida :) My friend (who also lives in Colorado) had a shower in Florida in September and we all bought her nice things but just had them shipped directly to her and printed out pieces of paper for what they were. Maybe you can suggest that to your neighbor and she can spread the word.

I have to admit...I am a bit jealous of you girls that already know the sexes...I can't wait to find out the sex and start buying baby clothes and thinking about nursery ideas :)

Mrs. Rod - Good luck with your scan today! Keep us updated on how many babies are in there!
OH and on a side note, I got a new calendar for Christmas and I wanted to see when my 17week0day scan would fall (that is when I will find out the sex)...and it falls on Valentines day! What are the chances? What a great present that will be :)

Sunshine- That is an amazing valentines gift!!!! how nice!

So i went this morning, everything so far is checking out perfectly. there is just one beautiful baby in there. We saw the yolk sac today on the u/s...i know thats not the baby but the baby is in there! and it was so awesome to see is so early! one of the perks of seeing an RE is for all the monitoring in early pregnancy you dont get at a reg obgyn. next week hopefully i will see a heartbeat on my little miracle.

hc levels 13dpo-120 and today at 25dpo-17,000!

i told my family on christmas, it was so great my grandmother was the most excited she wanted to alert the media she was going to be a great grandma lol!! its so hard not telling anyone else until 12 weeks idk how i will make it!!

mrsrodrigues, congrats on the scan! It is such a relief at that 1st scan to know everything is going as it should and is in the right place.

sunshine, what a great valentine's day gift it will be to find out the sex of your baby! It will come faster than you think. Time really started to move faster for me once I got to 10 weeks. It's never to early to start thinking about the nursery though, I have been looking at that for weeks! Of course, we were convinced there was at least 1 boy, so I am kind of back to the drawing board with the nursery ideas now.

wantanerd, yesterday was my first purchase of any baby clothes. I wasn't intending on getting any, but once I went into the store and saw them, I just couldn't resist! I am having my shower in about 3 weeks in upstate NY, since that is where I am from and where most of my family is, and I think that I am getting a lot of gift cards since I am flying and don't know how I would get all the stuff back to DC. They are doing my shower early because my doctor has advised against travel after 24 weeks since I am having twins.

AFM, it is really started to hit me today that I am almost halfway through my pregnancy. I will be 18 weeks on Saturday, and since I will have the twins at 37 weeks, my halfway point is next week :shock:

Congrats on the good scan Mrs Rod! Must be a big relief to know everything looks good. So nice to tell the family too :)
Sunshine-so exciting you get to find out the sex on valentines :) I am still on the fence if we will find out or not, can't decide. Need to make up my mind by Jan 25, that is my next scan day, I'll be 18 + 3. I got a body pillow too, it is so comfy, makes a big difference.
Michelle, that is so exciting that you are having a shower so soon! I guess you are right about the 18 week half way point I never thought of that. I am so not ready for these twins to come, we haven't bought anything yet! I did pick out some really cute bedding yesterday though. Is is crazy how much stuff these little people will need!
Well ladies today is my 30th birthday and it is the first time that I have woken up on my birthday and felt like my life is totally complete, can't wait to meet these two little munchkins :)

Happy birthday harvest!! :cake:

Sunshine finding out the sex is a fab valentines day gift, how amazing :thumbup:

MrsR great news on everything being good with your scan, it's such a relief isn't it?

Can't believe I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, it's going quite fast, but wish I could fast forward the next two weeks for my scan, just hope my babies are ok

Xxxx

Happy Birthday Harvest!!!! My next birthday falls a month after my due date and I finally won't be wishing for a baby, I will have one in my arms =)

I just want it to be Feb so my mom can spoil me at home and I can celebrate my pregnancy with my friends and family back in FL.

My mom is going crazy buying clothes since we told her we were having a boy. She calls me everyday and tells me what she has found and the blankets she is making for him. She is one happy grandma! In laws have been iffy for the past two years but I am hoping once the baby comes, they will snap out of their funk towards us. (this is after all the first grandchild that will have their last name).

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! May we all have happy and healthy babies in the year to come! May our pregnancies progress normally with no serious complications!

2012 will be an awesome year for all of us =)

Happy new year to you all

Wantanerd is right its going to be a fabulous year for us all and I too hope we all have great pregnancies and healthy little ones at the end of it all

Xxxx

I just scored 21 outfits and 2 pairs of shoes for $25!!!!! The consignment shop Once Upon a Child is having a sale right now where all their red marked items are $1!!!! I even picked up two snow suits for a buck each! (hopefully this insures that we will be moving to somewhere warm in a year)
I am going back tomorrow (without DH rushing me) to pick up some pants for the baby. They have the sale twice a year which means it should happen right after the baby is born so I can stock up on anything I need for a dollar again.

We also bought the invites for the baby shower in Feb and I am itching to send them out! First the plane tickets have to be booked sometime this week and then I will send out the invites.

Now that its the new year, everything seems so much more real! When we go to FL in Feb, my mom is going to order the nursery furniture for us! I can't wait to have it up in the room!

What do you ladies think????

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Canton-4-in-1-Convertible-Crib-Espresso/13431061

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Storkcraft-Bowback-Glider-Rocker/6006620?findingMethod=rr

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Storkcraft-Combo-3-Dresser-Espresso/6006617?findingMethod=rr

In two weeks I will be halfway done with the pregnancy!

Sounds like a great deal on clothes wantanerd! Nice work :) Here there was a boxing week sale at babies r us so we picked up some onesies for the babies, they are so tiny and cute! We also cleared out the babies room which was our office so now there is lots of room for baby furniture in there. Saw a crib we like yesterday at sears so hoping my sister can get us some kind of deal because she works there. Really like the furniture you picked out :)
Are you ladies expecting twins buying 2 cribs off the bat or just 1 to start with? And for swings, bouncy chairs etc? 2 or 1? I am thinking start with 1 and see which baby likes what and then buy another? not too sure though. Kind of overwhelming all the gear that we need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->