Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

today was my otd, clinic have now booked my first scan for 2 weeks today, so i'll be 6 weeks and 5 days, just have to stay hopeful now that everything is ok [-o<

thats a lovely idea about finding out the sexes before christmas and being able to share that with all you family

Talking of colds... I woke up with my first pregnancy cold this morning - bleugh - feel yukky but I don't mind!

Sunshine - your betas are amazing! I bet there's twinnies in there :happydance:

Try not to worry about the pains. Easier said than done I know. I still get them every now and then (although not nearly as much as just after ET) and they still catch me off guard and worry me. Feels like something is squeezing my ovaries and it can be excrutiating! My scan showed lots of cysts on my ovaries still from where the follicles were but my FS said it is nothing to worry about and actually a good sign as it means there is a lot of the hormone present so he sees it as a good thing.

Michelle - loving your scan news :happydance:

mrssunshine - I'm just the same as you. When I was pregnant with my son I loved scan days as I was so excited to be seeing my baby. This time though, after so many heartbreaking scans in the last 2yrs, they fill me with dread and I brace myself for bad news each time. I still can't believe that everything is going to be ok - perhaps after the NT scan I'll feel more confident. Do try and be positive though, everyone says that to me! It's better for you to have PMA and not be stressed!! :hugs:

With the pains, you will experience new ones around 10-12 weeks any way when your stomach ligaments start to stretch. its uncomfortable and annoying but completely normal. As long as you are not in excruciating pain, little aches and pains are normal.

Thanks I'm trying to feel positive, I feel better than last time, I just need to keep up the pma!

please can i join in? im 5 weeks 1 day pregnant with my second pregnancy after icsi treatment (last mmc discovered at 13.5 weeks) so im very nervous and very cauious lol xxxxx

Hi Annie congratulations! I also had mmc with my first ivf treatment so I know how you're feeling. Have you got your scan booked?

yes but i didnt want to go at 6 weeks as at that time we had heartbeat issues and i didnt want that worry this time and we were struggling to book a decent time slot and because of this im not goint til 8 weeks pregnant xxx

8 weeks is probably better anyway at least then you know there will definitely be a heartbeat. My scan is 2 weeks today so I'll be 6 weeks 5 days. Hopefully everything will be perfect this time :hugs:

Glad you found us annie! FX that your first scan goes well in a few weeks :)
Hope everyone else is doing well today :)
Yesterday was another bad day for me but so far today is better. You never know how you will feel day to day with this morning sickness! Last night I sent DH to the store to get me some mashed potatoes, such a wierd craving, I never eat mashed potatoes!
Oh well, hope all you ladies are good and happy thanksgiving to all of you south of the border!

Welcome Annie :)

I know how you girls feel about the early scans. I have my first scan on Tuesday which will make me exactly 6 weeks. I know it is still a little early to potentially hear the heartbeat but I know if we don't hear it our hopes may go down a bit.

I haven't had any morning sickness yet either (I just REALLY wish it would come). I definitely have some symptoms...as I haven't had much of an appetite, my bbs are sensitive and I am SO tired all the time but I just really wish that ms would come on! haha

I bought a pregnancy workout dvd on Amazon the other day...I think I may try that out today if I get the energy.

Harvest - Glad at least you have some good days mixed in with those bad days and that they are not all bad days :) When is your next scan of your twinnies?

I didn't hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks but I saw it. The next week we heard the heartbeat loud and clear twice. I was amazed that something the size of a seed could have a heartbeat. at 7 weeks the hb was 162 and it was amazing to hear but it can't compare to my last scan where the baby was rolling around and very active.

Hi ladies, hope everyone here in the states had a good thanksgiving!

Welcome Annie, congrats on the bfp!

Sunshine, I hope your scan is awesome on Tuesday. Those super early scans are so nerve wracking because of the wide range of what is possible for you to see. I hope your baby ( or babies!) make it easy on you and show a nice strong hb. Don't worry about the lack of ms, mine didn't show up until a little after 8 weeks.

Harvest, hope you are hanging in there. That is funny about the mashed potatoes. The only foods that taste 100% good to me are carbs and starches, so I eat them several times a week. Dh says the twins are going to become potatoes given how much I eat them.

AFM, I am officially in the 2nd tri today!! Now I just need to reach that magical point I keep hearing about where I have energy and want to eat.

Yes don't worry about m/s. everyone is different and you might be one of the lucky ones (like me) who didn't get it. I know its one of those comforting symptoms that lets you know everything is good. Mine was the heightened sense of smell and food aversions.

thanks for the welcome guys! sunshine314 you and i have the same due date and i have no ms either i guess its a little early i do get quesy tho xx

i have fatigue peeing is picking up a bit heartburn and bbobs are sore but im still on progesterone so i dont know if it's that xxx

Hi Ladies!
Sunshine don't worry about the no ms, mine didn't start until 7 weeks so it is still early. As for the HB we saw 1 of ours at 5+5 which was super early but maybe you will get lucky!
My next scan is on Tuesday too, I will be 10+2. Can't believe the 1st tri is almost over already! Can't wait to start telling people, I am sure they already know though, all my clothes are getting tight! I went to try on maternity clothes last night and they showed off my tummy when all i want to do is hide it, guess I need to keep looking, ugh!
Congrats on being in the 2nd tri michelle :)
Have a good weekend ladies!

Thanks to you ladies for the reassurance...dont know what I would do without you all! I can't help but drive myself crazy sometimes.

Annie that is awesome that we have the same due date (at least for now).

Congrats on being in the second tri Michelle and wantanerd! Harvest and mumtoone yall are next! Harvest...good luck at your scan this week. If you can, post pictures! As far as maternity clothes, soon you won't have to worry about hiding that bump, you can show it off!!

Good luck with your scans tomorrow harvest and sunshine :hugs:

Been away at the weekend so will catch up properly tomorrow with everyones post

X

The glucose drink tastes like very powerful pedialyte and was disgusting and three hours later the taste is still in my mouth even after eating and drinking afterwards.

I drank tons of water after drinking the glucose drink which helped a little with the after taste.

I am not looking forward to the three hour test in the next few months.

The glucose drink tastes like very powerful pedialyte and was disgusting and three hours later the taste is still in my mouth even after eating and drinking afterwards.

I drank tons of water after drinking the glucose drink which helped a little with the after taste.

I am not looking forward to the three hour test in the next few months.

Well, at least the first part is over. That just sounds awful...you are such a trooper!!

Wantanerd, that test sounds awful! Sorry you had to deal with that. But on the bright side, welcome to the 2nd tri!

Harvest, maternity clothes totally show off your bump rather than help hide it! I got some maternity clothes last weekend and I am going to wear them to work this week since my regular clothes no longer fit comfortably. It is making me a little nervous because the cat will really be out of the bag now! Good luck at your scan tomorrow, keep us updated.

Sunshine, good luck with your scan tomorrow as well! Hope everything looks perfect, keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->