Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

Heres all my ultrasound pics. I had tons of ultrasounds.

1- 5w5d- they checked for placement of the sac
2- 6w5d- a week later there was a tiny baby with a tiny heartbeat
3- 7w 5d- Baby was bigger with hb of 162
4- 11w3d- Latest scan. I was amazed how much the baby grew in four weeks.

Attachments

• baby 001 (Small).jpg
    baby 001 (Small).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Gir 6w5d (Small).jpg
    Gir 6w5d (Small).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Gir 7w5d (Small).jpg
    Gir 7w5d (Small).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Gir 11w3d (Small).jpg
    Gir 11w3d (Small).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful pics wantanerd!

I just got back from my u/s. There was one beautiful baby in there and we got to see the heartbeat!! This is becomming so real now and DH and I are just so excited and one cloud 9 :)

I go in for one more scan at the fertility clinic in two weeks (I will be 8 weeks at that point) and then I made my first apppointment at the OB for 9 weeks.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That's fantastic news sunshine!!! So happy you seen the heartbeat it must have been amazing!! Did you have a few tears? Did you get a picture?

Wantanerd it's absolutely amazing how quickly the baby grows! Love your scan photos

Congrats on the heartbeat! It takes a load of stress off when you first feel it and it gets you through the next 7 weeks until you hit your second trimester =).

Sunshine, that is great news about your scan!! I'm so glad that you were able to see the baby's heartbeat! The next 2 weeks will go by much quicker than the last 2, and you will be amazed when you see the baby again how much he/she has grown.

Slightly failed the glucose test so now next week I get to do the three hour one! This is horrible! Internet research says theres only a 1/3 chance I have gestational diabetes the hour glucose just means I have to do the three hour test.

I have high anxiety about needles and I will get drawn 4 times during the test and god forbid I fail the test, I have to stab myself 4 times a day to check blood sugar. I am super scared. So no carbs or sugar for me until I take the test again and pray to God I pass it.

wantanerd sorry you're having to have the three hour glucose test, the first one sounded awful :hugs: I guess its best to know if you have gestational diabetes, i know you're at low risk, but if you pass this test there shouldn't be any more. Big :hugs:

wantanerd - so sorry you have to go through all this :( Like sunshine said, it is definitely better to know if you have gestational diabetes but at the same time you think that now adays they would have an easier test. Hugs for you and at least soon all these nasty tests will be over.

Also, I will try to post pics of my ultrasound pics tonight. That's as long as I don't go to bed at 7:30 like I have been the past week :haha:

I am at higher risk for gestational diabetes as it is for people with PCOS (at 28 weeks) but internet research says I should hopefully be okay. one of my friends who has a problem with her glucose said failing the one hour by 11 points should put me in the safe zone on the three hour. Now I have to drink double the amount of the glucose drink.

My test is on Monday. I get to be there for most of the morning. The really sucky thing is I still have to do this again in 14 weeks.

I wish they wouldn't have taken me off the metformin. My PCOS doc said it would be fine for me to stay on it the entire pregnancy and would help lower the risk for gestational diabetes. My sugar has been perfectly fine on it.

congrats on the scan sunshine! i know wish id taken a scan this week lol! xxxx

im ok tired weeing alot in the evenings and very occasional nausea how about you? xx

Annie your symptoms sound like mine, I'm tired, slightly nauseous mainly after food and my boobs are hurting. I do seem to be going to the loo more through the night. What date is your scan?

Xx

wow girls, we have a lot of the same symptoms. I am really tired as well with occasional bouts of nausea (but no vomiting yet), food adversions and my bb's were sore but aren't so much today.

It sounds like how we're feeling is normal then because we're all around the same dates aren't we?

Xx

oh yes i forgot the boobs lol but im on progesterone and oestrogen til 12 weeks so i blame that! yes sunshine my nausea is either when im starving (which is alot!) or after a meal too weird!

i'm 6 weeks and one day today xx my scan is at 8 weeks on the 13th dec x

I'm on progesterone too, but I know that it's not off that, they didn't hurt this much until the day before my bfp, I'm finding it difficult to get comfortable on a night!

Xx

where r u guys from? im in bristol uk

yep we are all about the same dates (annie and me are the exact same!).

my boobs didn't hurt until around 5 weeks so it isn't the progesterone for me either. And yes, I am nauseous when I am hungry or right after a meal too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->