Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

I am due July 24th...hoping she comes a little early but who knows. So ya, me and Mrs. Sunshine should be right around the same time...very ironic since our BnB names are both sunshine :)

it would be quite bizarre if they arrived the same day :haha:

Congrats wantanerd touch and harvest all lovely names and babies!!

Also due 24th July so right there with ya girls! Zx

Does anyone know how do attach pics when using an iPad? When I click attach, it doesn't give me the option to choose a file

I've never been able to do it on my iPhone either. Totally annoying, since I take the pics with my phone...it would be nice to skip the computer step.

oooh Annie that is awesome that we are due the exact same day! Do you know what you are having?

here are some pics!

Attachments

• hospital.jpg
    hospital.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
  • dylanhospital.jpg
    dylanhospital.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
  • dylan1week.jpg
    dylan1week.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Oh... My.... Goodness!!!!!! How cute is he!!!!!! Oh, you must just be so happy to finally be able to hold him! Hope you're getting settled in and having an amazing time!

Thank you!! Yes it's been heaven having him home. I can't imagine my life without him :)

oh my gosh, touch. those pictures are AMAZING!!!! He is SUCH a doll!!! :cloud9: You make me wish it was September NOW! :haha:

That's what I was thinking too, Rosa! I'm hoping my babies stay in there a good while longer, but.... I wish time would hurry on up too! It's going to be tough adjusting to the newness, but I know I'm going to love my babies like I can't even begin to imagine now.

I know, me too SG. I want him to stay in there until September, but I do wish it was September right now! :haha: I'm just so excited to meet him!

Aww touch he's absolutely gorgeous!!

It does make it seem more real seeing all these baby pictures, ours will be here in about 5 weeks I can't quite believe it!!

aww, cute avatar pic, wantanerd! cant believe they make such tiny uniforms!

It was from a teddy bear DH gave me a few years ago. My mom took it off the bear and it happened to fit Doyle =).

How is everyone doing? I officially hit full term - 37 weeks - this past Tuesday and guess what came with that? A horrible cold, chills and a fever...no fun!! Plus having a fever is scary right now as I don't want my little girl to be too warm in there. Luckily with some tylenol the fever broke but I am still stuck wtih the cough/congestion/sneezing. Hopefully it goes away soon :)

I am getting SO excited for the next few weeks...can't believe it is almost time to meet our sweet babe!!!

Doyle is a month old, I cant believe it! Hes an awesome sleeper and we are enjoying every minute with him! I hope all the mommies and soon to be mommies are doing well =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->