*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Lol Praying. I was hoping to start this cycle at a smaller size, but 6 months of fertility has added 20 lbs even before the BFP. I'm focusing on eating smaller meals so I'm not as bloated.

Rq- I actually lost 23 pounds since my miscarriage because I really didn't want to start a pregnancy overweight. Im so happy that I'm finally at a normal bmi and I look good!
My first ultrasound will probably be in 1-2 weeks, I guess I'll know more tomorrow after my beta.

Hello Ladies :hugs:

Do you have room for 1 more?? I'm due February 7, 2017. I suffered a mc a few months ago and I'm struggling to find happiness with this pregnancy. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm hoping & praying these little beans stick around for 8 more months!! I could really use your support and would love to support all of you, too. Congrats to ALL!!

Welcome boopin! Hope your baby/babies (well, everyone's!!) stick like crazy. X

I also lost some weight this year (about 13lb) after starting a paleo-style/anti-inflammatory diet to help with my endo.... I was just so fed up and decided to be either thin& fit or pregnant&huge in December (our summer holiday) lol! Atm I'm struggling a bit with exercising because I'm super busy at work and tired, I've also been eating a lot more than usual because I'm constantly hungry lol... it hit me hard yesterday that if I continue down this road I'm going to become wayyyy overweight again. Trying to find the motivation to get up and go for a walk lol. Of course I want to have heaps of toast and gummy sweets for breakfast!!
What types of exercise are you ladies currently doing? I really need to do more. Atm I walk for about 30min 3-4 times a week and started some light arm weights again yesterday, also some rotational squats while holding my exercise ball & pregancy core exercises.

Will start adding everyone's due dates later today. I will also put team yellow/blue/pink (for those of us who want to find out) as well as singletons/twinnies.... will be interesting to see how many pairs of twins we have :)

Over the last 5 years I put on 50!!! I am not proud at all, but I went Paleo after Christmas and knocked some off before I started the last two IUIs then IVF so have been a hormone queen since New Years and have maintained my loss.
Just wondering what pregnancy fitness app have you downloaded? I want to download one, but can't find one

Fern- your exercise regiment sounds a lot better than mine. I'm doing nothing. I need to start something because I'm so out of shape!
I had my beta done this morning, can't wait for the doctor to call with the results!

I started yoga back up this morning, but need to get a pregnancy yoga dvd. There are a lot of things I won't be able to do for very much longer. I have also gained a whole bunch of weight during this process. And I want to try not to gain very much during my pregnancy

OK I edited the first page with everyone's due dates (Myshel is yours correct?). If your dates change due to scan sizing etc just update me :). I've put team yellow for everyone except Froggy; once you find out the gender I'll change that too. Lots of babies due all at once. :)

Myshel I didn't download pregnancy exercise apps, just general pregnancy apps (oviapregnancy, glownurture, the bump, Preg&baby). I got some exercises from a site called "knockedup fitness". A pregnancy fitness app would actually be nice.

Rebecca - update us with your beta!

I can't wait till your first u/s Froggy. First of all of us!

Well I worried a bit this morning because I haven't been having any symptoms for a few days... it's back with a vengeance lol! Lots of heartburn, nausea, some cramps, tired and super emotional. 17 more sleeps before we hopefully see a heartbeat.

For the ladies who did IVF are you still bloated? I wonder when my bloat will subside. I look at least 3 months pregnant and find myself struggling to find tops in my closet that are loose and will hide it. I've been drinking lots of water not sure what else I should do.

Praying, I think the bloat is from pregnancy and not the IVF?? I actually wasn't bloated much until after my BFP and now I'm up a pants size!! if you look on other boards there are a lot of other women that have the same complaints that didn't do IVF.

As for exercise, I'm walking almost everyday for 30mins, trying to do some strength training (even if it is only 15 mins!) 2 times a week and I want to start doing pregnancy yoga videos 2-3 times per week. There are a lot to be found on you tube!

If it is crazy bloat it could be OHSS, but I know I was bloated for the first few weeks of pregnancy. But it has gone down a little bit since then.

I downloaded the What to expect app. It is pretty neat, but I will look at those other ones too!

Ok i have used multiple calculators and it looks like it will be Jan 28. What site did you guys use to date it? I know the IVF transfers are different than normal conception. I went to IVF .com I think.

Oh ok I didnt realize bloat may be normal in early pregnancy but it may be OHSS as well although i had alot of follicles there were many that were not mature. I'll wait and see what happens in the coming days, thanks guys.

Myshelsong-I didn't use a calculator for expected due date, my clinic actually gave me the date so sorry I can't help there.

I found that since starting progesterone I've had lots of bloating. Eating flour/refined foods makes it worse for me. I look about 3 months along already :) luckily it's winter here.

Wow good job on all the exercising rq!

Myshel I've also used a few different sites to calculate my edd. I think the most recent site I used was yourivfjourney.com ... have updated your edd on the front page :). Ooooohhh now I want to download that app too!

Praying I'm really bloated as well. I was doing some reading, and it sounds like the progesterone is the culprit.

froggyfrog-how did you find out you are having a boy so early?

We genetically tested our embryos. We have 5 girls and 2 boys still frozen.

I downloaded a couple more apps, but so far I love the what to expect one. Their website is pretty good too. I even got hubs reading the dads section lol.
So I am officially starting to feel nauseous... It is about an hour after lunch, super tired and nauseous. Not sure if I am excited, or annoyed already.

Congrats on ms myshel, lol I hope it's not too hard on you! I'm wishing for some ms or some sign that I am actually pregnant (felt a bit "off yesterday afternoon but that could have been anything") so my dad burst out laughing and said be careful what you wish for! Hope you are feeling a bit better today and can get some REST this weekend.

How is everyone else feeling? Hope you all have a lovely weekend. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->