*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

20160606_114851.jpg
Had my first scan today! We got to hear his heartbeat! Everything looks good!

Congrats froggyfrog I am sure that was an absolutely amazing experience. I think I may actually cry when I hear our little one's heart beat (yes I'm sappy lol)

Congrats Froggy. Mine is next Thursday. How many embryos did you transfer?

We only transfered one. My appointment was supposed to be on Wednesday, but dh got off of work today Soni called to see if they could squeeze us in this morning! I'm so glad we got it done!

Hey guys got my beta results back and hcg was 2,918.08 and progesterone of 27.85. I repeat the bloodwork on Wednesday and cannot even fully express how happy I am.

My transfer was May 19th so I am 18dpt. We transferred 2 so maybe both are nestled in? The nurse said my dr would confirm 1 or 2 with ultrasound which we will set up after I get my next blood results.

We have been ttc so long the thought of twins always sounded like such a great thing to have now that it is an actual possibility I am so nervous but feel so blessed to be where I am today.

Wow congrats Froggy with an amazing scan!!! So glad everything is as it should be :) I bet it's feeling much more real now!

And Praying wow that is a super beta. I'm guessing twinnies for you, rq and rebecca with all of your high betas. Congrats!!

Well I bought my first little baby outfit today, totally putting the cart before the horses I know!! But it was just too cute. I'm loving all the gender neutral stuff.

Fern I have a storage bin with baby stuff I've purchased over the past year or 2 :haha: you are definitely not putting the cart before the horse

Congrats praying!

I was just telling hubby that we need to start hitting up garage sales during this summer to start stocking up on baby stuff.

Froggie- that's amazing I'm sure the heartbeat made it feel so real.

Praying- that does sound super high!

Fern- I'm way too nervous to buy anything yet for the baby/babies (?). I've been burned too many times before in trying so hard to not get too excited.

Afm- Wednesday morning is my repeat beta and if all looks good us will be Tuesday.

GL tomorrow rebecca and yey for us on Tuesday. My repeat beta is tomorrow as well-so excited/nervous/anxious.

GL for both your betas praying and rebecca! Fx; can't wait to see how fast those huge numbers of yours have doubled :).

Uhhh I had such a sucky day! I just felt overwhelmed and anxious and non-pregnant... then made the mistake of testing with a crappy cheap test which had really light test lines show up. Fast forward to me panicking, phoning my doctor's rooms and thinking it was all over.... I ended up taking a clearblue weeks estimator test and at least got a 3+ which made me feel a lot better. This was the LAST time I tested!! Why do we make it so difficult for ourselves :/.

Does anyone else have no/very little symptoms??

Symptoms for me have hit full force. I definitely feel pregnant. I'm sorry you had a freak out fern. I didn't have very many consistent symptoms until day before yesterday At 6+4. So try not to worry

I don't have many symptoms Fern. I did have a little food adversition at dinner, but nothing major.

Today was the first day I felt pregnant. Super naseous today and I'm barely 5 weeks.
Hoping nausea won't hit full force yet.

Froggie, what kind of symptoms do you have?

Apart from being extremely tired no other symptoms for me. I did feel a bit nauseous 2 days after eating lunch last week but I am still very early along.

Froggy-sorry you've been hit full force by the symptoms. I read online that ginger helps with nausea. Maybe you can try getting some ginger candies or tea to see if that helps give you some relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->