At home doppler users... when did you hear?

Tried again this evening & nothing will try again in a couple of days really hoping I find it soon :) xx

I found it at 9+2 which I was really surprised about! I definitely had to push hard and it was quite a bit lower than I expected. Wonderful feeling to find it though:)

I think my placenta must be at the front as I'm still struggling to consistently pick babies up and when I do it's very quick then it goes.

I think I go 5 secs of babies heart beat sounded like a train and was a lot faster than mine, but cuz it was a little faint the numbers didn't go up then it went again lol will try again at weekend when I'm further, found little bean on the right side, when I went for my last scan he/she was on the left :) x

Think bean was very close to placenta as was loads of wooooshing noises, then I got a quick 5 seconds x

One girl in another group suggested trying directly after a shower because the baby is more likely to be out and about. The baby seems to hide with the placenta because it's warmer. I know I find mine right next to the placenta mostly.

When I had a shower last night that's when I found it properly :) may try again after shower tomorrow thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->