at last :):)

helen1234

Reaction score
well the month i didnt think it was possible i proved myself wrong.
19th month of trying and all my ttc buddies over took me lol
tested yesterday thought it must be an evap so took 3 more tests today:haha:

i'm so glad to be off this ttc rollercoaster of making our family complete after 6 yrs :cry:
i'm not getting my hopes up so please dont mention on facebook :)
https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq307/rosiehelen32/fea047ac.jpg

omg omg omg helen!!!!! sooooooooooo happy for you darling :hugs::hugs: HUGE congratulations :yipee: xxx

:hugs: Grats again hun, I'm made up for you and a teensy bit jealous (naturally!)

YAY i am so so happy for u!!! congratulations even if i am sat right next to u and seen the test before u LOL
Excellent news
Lou
xxx

YAY i am so so happy for u!!! congratulations even if i am sat right next to u and seen the test before u LOL
Excellent news
Lou
xxx

I know lol bet the neighbours wondered what was happening us pair squealing like a pair of jls teenage fans :haha:

I have no idea who you are Helen but my eyes are filled up for you. I can just imagine you and your buddy screaming the place down. I can also imagine how you must have felt to see 'Pregnant' on that stick after so long!!

Many, many congratulations.

Hope to catch up with you at some point over the next trimesters!

x

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! :yipee:

Happy and healthy 9! :hugs:

Excellent news
Lou
xxx

c'mon please join us in april :) this has to be your month too i got everything crossed

Congrats hun! Wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

awww big congrats hun sounds well deserved!!! ;)

my ticker shows 5wks but i dont think i'm that far cos the digi said 1-2 wks, going to blag an early scan form the doc anyway cos i've been on clomid for a yr, (apart from the last 2 months) so just goes to show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->