at last :):)

OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS!!!

Maaaaaate Im so super pleased for you!!! bet you cant get that massive grin off your face! well done you. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! :cloud9:

thank you everyone for your wishes i'm totally bowled over, cant wait to get a bump eeeekkkk.

darent get excited cos its early days please stick beany took ages to get you there :haha:

Congratz hun !! It always brings a smile to my face when i see women who have been trying for so long finaly get their little miracle !!! Have a healthy happy and fun 9 months darling:hugs:

Had to pop in and say congratulations again as I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Am hoping to be bump buddies with you :flower:

xx

Had to pop in and say congratulations again as I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Am hoping to be bump buddies with you :flower:

xx

Aw thanks babes, hope you can join the April mum club would be so lovely If you could I'm praying for your:bfp: now xxx

Helen,

This is Wendy, OMFG I am covered in goosebumps here because....LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM YOU GOT YOUR BFP. I AM ACTUALLY SHAKING HERE!! :cry: :cry:

I am so happy for you! :hugs:

Omg how freaky I been having well weird dreams last few nites aswell lol how bizarre lol x

Just read this announcement and I was welling up!

Congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

=]

Woooo hooooo!!!! So so so so happy for you sweetie!! Xxxxx

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo
Congrats helen....so so happy for you!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

congratulations girl ure have to join the first trimester forum.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pr___.png

:headspin: :dance: :happydance: ... I had to scroll down to see your siggy to make sure this was you :haha: I know you have been trying for so long and I am made up for you :cloud9: I wish you the happiest healthiest 9 months and beyond. Eeeeee Congratulations :kiss: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->