++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Af arrived yesterday for me, signalling the end of waiting and the start of trying again. It feels weird to be officially ttc again. Its one of those huge life moments (I feel its as significant as getting a bfp), but this one I don't get to share with anyone. Its just for me and dh.
I have such a big sense of anticipation and excitement and fear and dread. The first time around was quite rough for me with a mc and many many rollercoaster cycles where I convinced myself that this is the one, just to be left empty. Even pregnancy was tough, but being a mama is the best thing that I have ever done so I am signing up for it all again and hoping that baby #2 is in a hurry to be conceived :haha:

Ok... im rambling... just nice to have this platform where someone just might understand all these mixed feelings. Baby dust to you all!

:dust: :dust:

AC5F8D53-65F7-4DF0-B183-92F9E446AC5B.png I’m with you girl...... I’m just finishing off my 6th Loss.

I’ve just bought this, heard good things so hopefully it works!

FF says 5th August although I think I might actually O earlier than I have been doing the last couple of cycles. Put me down for the 5th for now though

Wantingagirl, I hope all the supplements pay off. I am just starting back on prenatals today and dh is also taking his myriad of "make swimmers faster" pills starting today.
:dust:

Wantingagirl, I hope all the supplements pay off. I am just starting back on prenatals today and dh is also taking his myriad of "make swimmers faster" pills starting today.
Thank you my luv..... I have no idea what doses to take so thought it would be easier this way and that progesterone helps my stupid spotting I’m not getting any younger! Hubby doesn’t feel like he has an issue so we have agreed for me to and if I lose again then he will take them as they are quite expensive. I’m guessing he doesn’t we have 4 kids and he has one from another relationship. He hates taking anything so hopefully he’s right and this way will work xx

So I'm ovulating earlier than FF predicted and my test date will now be July 29th

Oooo, that will make you our first tester. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Oooo, that will make you our first tester. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!
Thank you. This is cycle 2 and it took 7 for our DD so I'll be amazed if it happens this quick

Hi ladies. Am hoping I won’t be joining you now as have tested positive in July unexpectedly. After 5 miscarriages I won’t be getting ahead of myself though and won’t be able to relax until at least after 12 weeks. Good luck to you all as well. Sending lots of baby dust xx

image.jpg

Hey! Sorry I'm missing in action at the moment. I'm a poorly girl. Been stuck on penicillin for 7 days. Hopefully I will still be on track this month for the lovely tww xx

Congratulations Positive! That's great!

Sorry that you are feeling poorly Beccaboo. Antibiotics have never influenced my cycle before, so fingers crossed that you are still on track.

Afm its cd5 and I am still spotting. Im so used to 3day periods, this one feels like its taking forever. Blehh. My opk's should arrive tomorrow and I will start them on Monday (cd10). I normally get my peak around cd15 to cd18.

Hello ladies!

34 year old here, trying for #1. Have tried before in the past, but no luck. Lost my last baby 10 years ago to a tubal pregnancy, leaving me with only one blocked tube. For years, on and off, I've worked on unblocking my tube with enzymes and Chinese herbs. For the past few months, I've been taking the prenatal Fertilaid, and just this cycle added Ovaboost and FertileCM (and actually saw an improvement with my CM during ovulation). I'm now 2DPO with fx that this month (which is cycle 1 of TTC this go around) is THE month!

Can you add me down for late July and August 22nd?

Wishing all of your ladies the best! And hope to see some BFPs soon!

Congratulations @Positive2019, I am praying with you that it's a sticky one.

@magicalmom2be good luck! Hope it's a short and successful journey for you this time around. I'm also 34 and started ovaboost this month, hope it'll be worth it.

@Bloblo soon you'll have something to do (POAS), which I always find better than just waiting... I hope the spotting stops soon. I also have some cycles with spotting and I didn't find a change in ovulation day when I do.

I am soooo looking forward to starting again. I'm sure I will hate it once we start but now I just feel like I'm wasting my fertile time....

Congratulations @Positive2019, I am praying with you that it's a sticky one.

@magicalmom2be good luck! Hope it's a short and successful journey for you this time around. I'm also 34 and started ovaboost this month, hope it'll be worth it.

@Bloblo soon you'll have something to do (POAS), which I always find better than just waiting... I hope the spotting stops soon. I also have some cycles with spotting and I didn't find a change in ovulation day when I do.

I am soooo looking forward to starting again. I'm sure I will hate it once we start but now I just feel like I'm wasting my fertile time....

Thank you Nima! Where are you in your cycle? Have you noticed a difference with Ovaboost. I did. My LH surge seemed stronger and "shorter." Sometimes, I'll be "high fertility" for a few days before "peak" and actual "O." With Ovaboost this month, I ovulated earlier on CD14 instead of CD17; and I only had one "high" day, one "peak" day, and O'd in less than 24 hours of peak. That's definite improvement for me - and I only started taking the supplements a few days before O!

The FertileCM supplements are awesome as well! I never have fertile CM during O. CM is always creamy throughout my entire cycle. This month, I didn't get EWCM, but CM was watery during O, which is still considered a fertile type of CM. I was elated! If I don't conceive this month, I'm hopeful that next month I will finally produce EWCM.

Last edited:
Hello! I’d like to join you ladies if I can, I’m going to test on the 3rd of August hopefully if I actually manage to ovulate this month haha

Hello! Could you please pop me down for Aug 16th please?

This is my 2nd month of trying. Really have my fingers crossed for this month.. thought I had things timed perfectly last month with OPK but obviously not so I'm planning on peeing on lots of them this month!

I’m not testing in August, but doing IVF, my FET will be in September but just Incase they ask me to do a fresh transfer I thought I’d jump on board and send baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->