++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Bloblo, Jul 5, 2019.

1. wantingagirl

wantingagirl Well-Known Member

Girls my purchases today 8-[

Maca Root ✅

B-complex 50 ✅

D3 ✅

Folic acid - 5mg ✅ prescribed

Pregnacare ✅

Conceive plus ✅

Digital ovulation sticks ✅

Cheap opks ✅

Ubiquonal 400mg ✅

Progesterone Cream ✅

BBT thermometer ✅

Positive2019 likes this.
  2. Bloblo

Bloblo Well-Known Member

Af arrived yesterday for me, signalling the end of waiting and the start of trying again. It feels weird to be officially ttc again. Its one of those huge life moments (I feel its as significant as getting a bfp), but this one I don't get to share with anyone. Its just for me and dh.
    I have such a big sense of anticipation and excitement and fear and dread. The first time around was quite rough for me with a mc and many many rollercoaster cycles where I convinced myself that this is the one, just to be left empty. Even pregnancy was tough, but being a mama is the best thing that I have ever done so I am signing up for it all again and hoping that baby #2 is in a hurry to be conceived :haha:

Ok... im rambling... just nice to have this platform where someone just might understand all these mixed feelings. Baby dust to you all!

:dust: :dust:

Nima, Positive2019 and wantingagirl like this.
  3. wantingagirl

I’m with you girl...... I’m just finishing off my 6th Loss.

I’ve just bought this, heard good things so hopefully it works!

4. Rachael1981

Rachael1981 Proud Mummy to Isobel xx

FF says 5th August although I think I might actually O earlier than I have been doing the last couple of cycles. Put me down for the 5th for now though

Bloblo likes this.
  5. Bloblo

Bloblo Well-Known Member

Wantingagirl, I hope all the supplements pay off. I am just starting back on prenatals today and dh is also taking his myriad of "make swimmers faster" pills starting today.
    :dust:

wantingagirl likes this.
  6. wantingagirl

Thank you my luv..... I have no idea what doses to take so thought it would be easier this way and that progesterone helps my stupid spotting I’m not getting any younger! Hubby doesn’t feel like he has an issue so we have agreed for me to and if I lose again then he will take them as they are quite expensive. I’m guessing he doesn’t we have 4 kids and he has one from another relationship. He hates taking anything so hopefully he’s right and this way will work xx

7. Rachael1981

So I'm ovulating earlier than FF predicted and my test date will now be July 29th

8. Bloblo

Bloblo Well-Known Member

Oooo, that will make you our first tester. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Rachael1981 likes this.
  9. Rachael1981

Thank you. This is cycle 2 and it took 7 for our DD so I'll be amazed if it happens this quick

10. Positive2019

Positive2019 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies. Am hoping I won’t be joining you now as have tested positive in July unexpectedly. After 5 miscarriages I won’t be getting ahead of myself though and won’t be able to relax until at least after 12 weeks. Good luck to you all as well. Sending lots of baby dust xx

Beccaboo828 likes this.
  11. Beccaboo828

Beccaboo828 Well-Known Member

Congratulations xx

Positive2019 likes this.
  12. Beccaboo828

Beccaboo828 Well-Known Member

Hey! Sorry I'm missing in action at the moment. I'm a poorly girl. Been stuck on penicillin for 7 days. Hopefully I will still be on track this month for the lovely tww xx

13. Bloblo

Bloblo Well-Known Member

Congratulations Positive! That's great!

Sorry that you are feeling poorly Beccaboo. Antibiotics have never influenced my cycle before, so fingers crossed that you are still on track.

Afm its cd5 and I am still spotting. Im so used to 3day periods, this one feels like its taking forever. Blehh. My opk's should arrive tomorrow and I will start them on Monday (cd10). I normally get my peak around cd15 to cd18.