++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Bloblo you can add me to 30th August as well as I doubt I'm going to get a BFP in July. I'm not lucky enough to get pregnant that quickly lol
Aww... Don’t say that! I have my fx that this is your month!

Welcome to the ladies new to the thread, I hope I added all of you to the first post, pkease let me know if I missed anyone or got the dates wrong. <3

Magicalmom2be - Fingers crossed that your bfp arrives before the start of the month.

Kittykat7210 - I hope the spotting is ovulation bleeding. TTC is so complicated when your body doesn't behave as expected. But I have to say that your chart looks promising- that is a great temp jump, fingers crossed it stays high.

Mum42Crazy - Thanks for the dust. Let me know if they decide on a fresh transfer and I can add you to the testing page.

Shortblonde - I think even with perfect timing there is only a 20% chance of implantation which is why it takes the average person at least 6 months to conceive. Hope cycle #2 is THE ONE for you.

Gemma James - of course you can join! Those look like the start of something to me. Looking forward to see your tests from today. Most of us love to do some line spotting, so feel free to share!

Afm: the witch has left the building and I am just waiting for my fertile window to start. Boring...
Thank you BloBlo! My fx are crossed as well, but I’m also trying to keep myself distracted so I don’t build myself up for a major disappointment. It can hit me pretty hard. So now, I’ve tried convincing myself of all the reasons why it will be a “good thing” if AF showed up... just so I won’t be so disappointed. :roll:

You’re not too far from O with AF out of the way. Have fun BDing!!!

Welcome to the ladies new to the thread, I hope I added all of you to the first post, pkease let me know if I missed anyone or got the dates wrong. <3

Magicalmom2be - Fingers crossed that your bfp arrives before the start of the month.

Kittykat7210 - I hope the spotting is ovulation bleeding. TTC is so complicated when your body doesn't behave as expected. But I have to say that your chart looks promising- that is a great temp jump, fingers crossed it stays high.

Mum42Crazy - Thanks for the dust. Let me know if they decide on a fresh transfer and I can add you to the testing page.

Shortblonde - I think even with perfect timing there is only a 20% chance of implantation which is why it takes the average person at least 6 months to conceive. Hope cycle #2 is THE ONE for you.

Gemma James - of course you can join! Those look like the start of something to me. Looking forward to see your tests from today. Most of us love to do some line spotting, so feel free to share!

Afm: the witch has left the building and I am just waiting for my fertile window to start. Boring...

Thanks for adding me to the list

I have to admit I was shocked when I looked up the stats of how long it can take to fall pregnant.
Spent so many years being taught in school that if you even looked at a winky you'd be pregnant with twins

0D209E79-C47C-4547-A8F5-54DA652F9E9E.jpeg F07BF1AB-EB2D-45C7-A739-0F566E1A562E.jpeg Yucky pre-conceive drink and look at th size of my dhea vitamin have to take 3 of these a day!

No idea but just not ovulating, temp dipped again so I’m doubting ovulation this month too, we will see what tomorrow brings :shrug:

Sorry about the yucky drinks and supersize tablets :hugs:

View attachment 1064815

That’s so weird have you had any tests done, did you have trouble in the past? Maca root would really help level out your hormones if that’s what the issue is xx

That’s so weird have you had any tests done, did you have trouble in the past? Maca root would really help level out your hormones if that’s what the issue is xx
No idea but just not ovulating, temp dipped again so I’m doubting ovulation this month too, we will see what tomorrow brings :shrug:

Sorry about the yucky drinks and supersize tablets :hugs:

View attachment 1064815

The yucky drink looks great! And believe it or not, I take 30+ supplements daily, divided into 4. I eat healthy, but still have many needs in many areas even outside of fertility.

One supplement that may help you ovulate is OvaBoost. Have you heard of that? Or tried it before? I’ve seen reviews from ladies who claimed they hadn’t ovulated in months and ovulated on their first cycle with OvaBoost.

The yucky drink looks great! And believe it or not, I take 30+ supplements daily, divided into 4. I eat healthy, but still have many needs in many areas even outside of fertility.

One supplement that may help you ovulate is OvaBoost. Have you heard of that? Or tried it before? I’ve seen reviews from ladies who claimed they hadn’t ovulated in months and ovulated on their first cycle with OvaBoost.

The drink prob won’t have been too bad if I liked pineapple great to have so many vitamins in one drink.

I’ve heard ovaboost mentioned a few times might give it a shot but I’m hoping this will work

Last edited:
The drink prob won’t have been too bad if I liked pineapple great to have so many vitamins in one drink.

I’ve heard ovaboost mentioned a few times might give it a shot but I’m hoping this will work
Have my fx that it’ll work for you, too! :hugs:

I haven’t heard of ovaboost actually, I’ll look it up thank you!!!

I haven’t heard of ovaboost actually, I’ll look it up thank you!!!
I’m actually taking 3 fertility supplements by that same company:

— OvaBoost — helps with regulating hormones, regulating ovulation, improving egg health, etc.

— FertileCM — helps produce fertile CM (EWCM/watery) and helps improve uterine lining.

— FertileAid — prenatal vitamin with added supplement to balance hormones.

Have my fx that it’ll work for you, too! :hugs:

This pre-conceive seems stronger so fx but ovsboost is cheaper but I’ll givr it a while first as ovaboost I still need to take my other supplements but this one I can cut them all out. Let’s just hope it’s not hubby but I’m sure it’s not after so many kids xx

I’m actually taking 3 fertility supplements by that same company:

— OvaBoost — helps with regulating hormones, regulating ovulation, improving egg health, etc.

— FertileCM — helps produce fertile CM (EWCM/watery) and helps improve uterine lining.

— FertileAid — prenatal vitamin with added supplement to balance hormones.

I’ve seen these last night all on the website so this would cover me with everything if pre-conceive doesn’t work? These can be used for men too right to increase count etc x

Morning Ladies, I think I have my dates wrong as I just got a flashing smiley on my Clearblue Advanced
Wasn't predicting to ovulate until 2nd August but couldn't stop myself from POAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->