++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Help ladies it looks very faint for the camera but its pink.

IMG_20190718_113116.jpg IMG_20190718_113039.jpg

Its so faint im a bit worried but its pink it was within time frame

Girls my purchases today 8-[

Maca Root ✅

B-complex 50 ✅

D3 ✅

Folic acid - 5mg ✅ prescribed

Pregnacare ✅

Conceive plus ✅

Digital ovulation sticks ✅

Cheap opks ✅

Ubiquonal 400mg ✅

Progesterone Cream ✅

BBT thermometer ✅
I take pregnacare conception and folic acid i believe in them that they really do help

Af arrived yesterday for me, signalling the end of waiting and the start of trying again. It feels weird to be officially ttc again. Its one of those huge life moments (I feel its as significant as getting a bfp), but this one I don't get to share with anyone. Its just for me and dh.
I have such a big sense of anticipation and excitement and fear and dread. The first time around was quite rough for me with a mc and many many rollercoaster cycles where I convinced myself that this is the one, just to be left empty. Even pregnancy was tough, but being a mama is the best thing that I have ever done so I am signing up for it all again and hoping that baby #2 is in a hurry to be conceived :haha:

Ok... im rambling... just nice to have this platform where someone just might understand all these mixed feelings. Baby dust to you all!

:dust: :dust:
Im sorry af arrived we all know how u feel x

I forgot to ask if im welcome here ladies sorry for just bumping in x

Im sorry i didn't see this this is such a good idea
Please let me know when you will test and I will add you below.
I know its early to start the thread, but I'm gonna jump in anyway. We have been wtt for 9 months (since the birth of my DD who took 19 cycles to conceive). Its finally ttc time again (as soon as af arrives around the 10th of July), hoping that it will happen faster for us this time.

TBD

Late July

Rachael1981

1st

Confuzion

2nd

3rd

Salamander91

4th

5th

6th

7th
Wantingagirl

8th

Beccaboo828

9th

Bloblo

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

Symphony7
Nima

31st

Midcycle spotting here :cry: probably start my period stupid early again as Cm is creamy :shrug: not sure we are going to get pregnant any time soon

@kittykat7210 oh I'm sorry it really sucks not to know where you are in your cycle. Hope it is really implantation.

@magicalmom2be I'm not sure about seeing an effect with ovaboost since it's my first cycle after my miscarriage is really finally over (had some stubborn tissue stuck there for 2 month..) but it seems I did ovulate a couple of days sooner than usual. Hope it stays that way.

@Gemma James I think I see a vvvfl, fx for you!

Unfortunately not implantation bleeding as ive not ovulated yet (I temp) it has stopped I think but I don’t know :shrug:

Im taking another test today im such a poas addict i really hope my line gets darker

Good luck anyone testing today isit ok to post my pregnancy test results here later As i did yesterday but then realised i might of spoilt the testing plans sorry ladies x

Welcome to the ladies new to the thread, I hope I added all of you to the first post, pkease let me know if I missed anyone or got the dates wrong. <3

Magicalmom2be - Fingers crossed that your bfp arrives before the start of the month.

Kittykat7210 - I hope the spotting is ovulation bleeding. TTC is so complicated when your body doesn't behave as expected. But I have to say that your chart looks promising- that is a great temp jump, fingers crossed it stays high.

Mum42Crazy - Thanks for the dust. Let me know if they decide on a fresh transfer and I can add you to the testing page.

Shortblonde - I think even with perfect timing there is only a 20% chance of implantation which is why it takes the average person at least 6 months to conceive. Hope cycle #2 is THE ONE for you.

Gemma James - of course you can join! Those look like the start of something to me. Looking forward to see your tests from today. Most of us love to do some line spotting, so feel free to share!

Afm: the witch has left the building and I am just waiting for my fertile window to start. Boring...

Bloblo you can add me to 30th August as well as I doubt I'm going to get a BFP in July. I'm not lucky enough to get pregnant that quickly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->