****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hope you feel better eoz, i've been laid up with terrible headaches all week! Mine are from the pressure changes caused by the chinooks (when warm air comes over the mountains) and are not fun. Been in bed or on couch not studying like I should.

Yay for movement mercy. I have felt the odd poke/kick but mostly wriggling. Once I had my hand on my belly and buba kicked and I felt it but must have been a hard kick cause haven't felt it from outside since. Maybe he was mad at me for something? My boy has some long legs!

:hi: girls!

I am recording the exercises and activities that my Bradley Method class is teaching me. Its mainly for me to keep track of doing them every day, but if you want to take a look or even try them out, feel free to click on the link in my siggy :thumbup:

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/001-2.jpg

have posted this pic on the Plus size thread but could not resist poppin it into here as well haha! I look bigger cos I am sat down but Its scaring me how big I am gunna end up if this is me at 15 weeks hahaha! My tum was chubby before but has never been at all round lol!

I'm here!! But still being plagued by headaches and sickness so not coming online as much.

Hope E is ok Mrs P xx

have just popped on quickly! best thing to try for headaches it's Boots cooling strips, only £2.49 for 4! i use them with my migraines and it does help, also use deep freeze around your neck and shoulders to relieve tension.

as for sickness, has anyone mentioend before about the acupressure bracelets that boots sell, you know for travel sickness?? i've just bought some of these to see if they will help as my sickness isn't going anywhere, especially with the migraines aswell.

love to you all. mrs p, sorry you're having a stressful time with all the info they have given you. will email soon.
r
x

Tired lady I have tried everything to no avail : ( The sea sick bands are fab I use them x

Mercy :shock: What a bump!!!!!!!

Kelly 9 huggles hunny xx We live near a Army base and they are noisy helicopters xxx

Guppy will go sneak a peek xxx

Here try this for fun.I think I'm carrying blue and this said yes lol.I also did it for all my other kids and it was spot on!!!! x https://www.chinesegendercalendar.info/index.html?#calculator

Hi girls how are we all?

Iv had a fab few days getting married which is why Ive not been on since Thur. It was all so amazing and I cant believe im now a Mrs. I feel like I could sleep for a week now after 3 late nights hehe but its all been worth it :cloud9:

Bean has been fluttering much more and I have my 16 weekcheck up sooon cant wait for that! Hope you are all doing ok! Now I need some sleep :D

hehe, Eoz, says I'm team pink, which is what I'm gut feeling at the minute :D we shall find out in August :yipee:

the nausea and tiredness seems to be lifting a bit now, just dry retching if I get too hungry...

have also got a bit of a bra crisis going on now, I had 2 mat bras from the mc pregnancy which I am wearing, but really need to go and get measured properly this week...

how early did u feel movement (the ones that have) I just still feel a bit full down there iykwim, I cannot imagine feeling movement for a while yet

oh and DH is freaking out cos I can now drink tea :dohh:

Mum I felt my first flutters around 15+3 but didn't know they were flutters till 15+6 when they got stronger. I had the pressure tightness down there before it happened to see when you're sitting down or relaxing and feel something just focus on it. Now baby squirms all the time. I just got poked again and few times with a foot. :)

The odd tylenol has been my saving grace for the headaches I Have been getting but I try not to take it unless I absolutely need it.

can you change me to the 2nd? im on the 5th up there!

anyone wana be my buddy? :D

x

I am soooooo bored of feeling crap!

For the first tri I was puking daily, no appetite or energy, felt like shiiiit. Now we're second tri and supposedly things improve, but all of the above has been replaced by killer headaches, STILL puking once a day and finding it imposible to stay asleep!! Argh!!!

All I do is moan these days :(

oooo says I'm team blue, which is what I am sensing. Really want to find out the sex, which I am suprised at but dont think I can wait, although Si doesnt and its his choice.

Kelly - did you do the predictor, will be interesting what it says for you. How is the name hunting coming along? what sort of names do you like?

Llina - Congratulations honey. Have you put any pics up anywhere? Are you on the August Mummies fb?

Jetters - Hope you feel a bit brighter too.

Great bump mercy, pretty impressive!

Samface - I'll change your date and more than happy to b your buddy. x

How has everyones weekend been? I have had SIL here most of the day, did a yummy roast and now chilling with Si watching tv, but early night tonight for me.

Starting a new group with Eleanor tomorrow which will be nice, fingers crossed anyway. So thats two we do, plus we are waiting for another to start in march but thats twice a month.

As for me, apart from this cold feeling pretty good. i have the occasional dizzy spell and feeling faint but dont evn feel pregnant, fortunately still not gained a lb. Started 11st 4lb and currently 10st 13, thought I'd put some on but apparently not! :dance:

I'm gaining your weight loss : ( I have put on at least 10lbs!!

I didnt with Eleanor, I lost just over a stone through sickness ended up 6lb up by the time I caught up and by the time I had her I was 8lb lighter. Just lucky I guess, but my mum was the same.

But hey I still have plenty of time x

I did that one and it said BOY for me. Maybe there is something to it. I have done another chinese one and it said girl though. I am still getting wonky dreams where I go to scan on march 2 and they say girl. I want my boy but name wise a girl would be easier lol. Our criteria for names are: No ie or y ending names as last name is kelly. No K names cause of last name and name must not spell something terrible! There was a possible name combo on the table but it spelled SAK! I was like NO! Which sucks cause it would have been cute. Other then that no trendy or common names but nothing weird. haha, can you find anything to fit those criterias?

I have put on 3 pounds so far. I think that is pretty good. I want to stick to my 20-25 pound goal. Although I don't find my appetite has really increased that much, not yet anyway.

MrsP, im with you on that! I have lost nearly 7 pounds! (and that was only since week 12). Not as concerned about it now, but its still a little uneasy to think about. But then again, guess i dont need to gain much weight anyways as i am overweight. Supposed to gain between 15-25 pounds, max.

Oh yeah, mine came up for "girl" on the website :D

oooo says I'm team blue, which is what I am sensing. Really want to find out the sex, which I am suprised at but dont think I can wait, although Si doesnt and its his choice.

Kelly - did you do the predictor, will be interesting what it says for you. How is the name hunting coming along? what sort of names do you like?

Llina - Congratulations honey. Have you put any pics up anywhere? Are you on the August Mummies fb?

How has everyones weekend been? I have had SIL here most of the day, did
a yummy roast and now chilling with Si watching tv, but early night tonight for me.

Starting a new group with Eleanor tomorrow which will be nice, fingers crossed anyway. So thats two we do, plus we are waiting for another to start in march but thats twice a month.

As for me, apart from this cold feeling pretty good. i have the occasional dizzy spell and feeling faint but dont evn feel pregnant, fortunately still not gained a lb. Started 11st 4lb and currently 10st 13, thought I'd put some on but apparently not! :dance:

I have few pics but not put them up yet. Waiting for the official ones :)

When is everyones 16 week appointment? Mine is next Mon have my consultant appointment tomorrow at hospital which Is jsut cos my bmi is bit high, sure it'll be fine.

We're off to mothercare in a bit to pay some more off our pram as got lots of vouchers for wedding presents :happydance:

How has everyones weekend been? I have had SIL here most of the day, did
a yummy roast and now chilling with Si watching tv, but early night tonight for me.

I have few pics but not put them up yet. Waiting for the official ones :)

When is everyones 16 week appointment? Mine is next Mon have my consultant appointment tomorrow at hospital which Is jsut cos my bmi is bit high, sure it'll be fine.

We're off to mothercare in a bit to pay some more off our pram as got lots of vouchers for wedding presents :happydance:

congrats on becoming a mrs so far its a busy year for you. what pram are you having

Lliena Congrats hun xxxx

How are we all? All ok I hope.

Been to the docs about my headaches and my BP is slightly high and she isn't happy I have no let up so I am now taking beta blockers for a week.If this does not work then I have to go up to the hospital have tests done.She thinks it could possibly be early signs of pre eclampsia.I have never had it before so why now?She rang a doctor at the hospital and he says I should be signed off work for a month and rest.Well OH lost his job in sept so I can make the most of him I guess.I never knew migraines/headaches would cause so much grief :nope:

Cla we are getting the silver cross 3d it was on offer in Mothercare for £350 with free car seat. And we went and checked it out just after xmas and dedcided to get it on the baby plan, managed to pay £200 off it tdoay so only got £100 left to go now so exciting :cloud9:

Also got a baby record book which OH gets all teary eyed over when reading it, hes so cute, and got some babygros and vests. Oh and ordered an angel sounds doppler. Been a busy fun day :happydance: :happydance:

Hope you feel better Eoz :hugs:

oooo hurry up official pics, I love weddings!!!

I have a Silver Cross 3D for Eleanor, its brilliant, and I can just chuck it in the back of the car and the best thing is the covers come off soooo easy I must have washd them a thousand times! The only thing I think the car seat is quite heavy compared to others, but Eleanor always seemed very comfortable in hers.

I have had to buy a double which is bloody hue but still I need one. Was going to get rid of my SC but decided it would be handy and would only nd up buying a single again in a few months.

Si and I were talking earlier, lady at work her sister just had her baby and he was saying she was rushing up to see the baby. Why, why do people do it?

It drives me absolutely well and truely mad. I am sitting here getting cross now about visiting for us when baby comes, I had next to know visitors with Eleanor I didnt want it but the ones I did have took the piss. We said none and then decided to invite parents last minute. Si's parents decided to stay for over 2 hours which I wasnt impressed, then Si's brother decided he'd come back to ours when we were taking Eleanor home for the first time. Last thing I needed was to worry about him needing a beer or what ever and then si's sister mad such a fuss about coming, I said right come for an hour but gone by 8pm as my dad was coming and she ended up staying the whole bloody evening.

But I am telling you this time, no bugger is getting near any of us, especially since we have Eleanor to consider now too, dont know how she'll adjust to it.

What are everyones thoughts on visitors and how will you be dealing with it? Especially those expecting their 2nd? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->