****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Just noticed I ended up ranting! Oops! Sorry girls xxx

When is everyones 16 week appointment? Mine is next Mon have my consultant appointment tomorrow

My 16 week appointment is March 9th. Can't wait for the 20 week scan...hopefully i can talk them into giving it to me at 18 weeks :D

Hey! I did the gender prediciton and it said "girl" hmmmm....I wonder. I have at first been feeling like a girl but since everyone is saying boy and all my dreams the baby is a boy I am starting to feel its a boy...lol.

My gender scan is at 19 weeks 5 more weeks but feels like a lifetime away.

Lliena - so glad ur officially a mrs. I remember that day it was wonderful and so exciting.

Wheres the gender prediction thing?

Mrs P I know what you mean about guests visiting. With my daughter I was so tired and people still came this time round im saying noone to visit till I say im ready :lol:

Wheres the gender prediction thing?

Mrs P I know what you mean about guests visiting. With my daughter I was so tired and people still came this time round im saying noone to visit till I say im ready :lol:

Eleanor is great with other children and loves babies but not so sure how she will be, are you worried?

The link is on page 201 posted by Eoz its post #2005. Have fun!

Hello ladies have had a very busy last couple of days. I was off work on Friday and had to get my rental house ready for renters, painting and moving all the stuff out that my bff had there and also myself :dohh: I painted ceiling all day yesterday and let me tell you it truly sucked! I will hire it done next time!

I go this Wednesday for my bloods to determine what percentage of risk I am. I am also so very scared for this appt as it was this appt that we found out that I lost my little girl at this time last year so very mixed emotions:shrug: Don't want to bring anybody down as that is not my intention.

HOpe your all having a wonderful Monday as mine has been so busy at work and then I have to go paint some more at the house :dohh: Can't wait until it's finished!

Eleanor is great with other children and loves babies but not so sure how she will be, are you worried?

A little bit but my little one is 5 now so has more of an understanding of whats going on and we are including her in everything. I expect a few tantrums/baby related jealousy but Im prepared for it and know it will be fine! Fingers crossed.

Ooh gender prediction says girl....

Hey! I did the gender prediciton and it said "girl" hmmmm....I wonder. I have at first been feeling like a girl but since everyone is saying boy and all my dreams the baby is a boy I am starting to feel its a boy...lol.

My gender scan is at 19 weeks 5 more weeks but feels like a lifetime away.

Lliena - so glad ur officially a mrs. I remember that day it was wonderful and so exciting.

wow exact same thing with me!!! at first I was feeling girl for sure, but I keep having baby boy dreams, so I'm starting to change my mind...either way I'm blessed :) My scan is March 18th at 19 weeks 6 days...can't wait!!!!

I get confirmation on baby boy march second but my dreams have been weird, I go to the scan and they say nope not a boy a girl. But I still feel boy and have all along, so just incase not buying anything till after march 2nd scan!

I feel like I'm having a girl and in my dreams its a girl, but because of that I bet it ends up being a boy! We're definately finding out at the 20 wk scan, but thats on April Fools day morning so hoping the sonographer doesn't think its funny to fib!

Csunshine - Good luck for tomorrow. A difficult day, but it will be such a relief to pass this stage and you'll be fine x

Mrs P - I know what you mean about visiting. This will be my first child but I am worried about it already. DH and I live a couple of hours away from family and I'm dreading people staying at my house when I'm in hospital and being there when I come home!

I feel like this is selfish as they will have made the effort to be there, but I don't think I'll cope with my 2 yr old neice running around and my BIL is too pushy to take no for an answer. Also, he has just given up his job (but still refuses to look after their daughter, who goes to nursary when my sisyer is working) and is now planning to go on long term benefits, so theres no telling how long he'd stay. He was trying to get us to go on holday with them 2 weeks after my due date as he thought "it would be a nice break for you and your sister could help with the baby"... I don't think so! What he actually means is "I don't want to pay for our holiday so you can, and I'll be able to dump my daughter on you and go out".

Ok you get the picture, rant over (but I'm still worried). Should also say that I love my sister and neice! I just want some space after the birth.

Is this a normal reaction? x

Csunshine I hope you get good news tomorrow!! :hug:

Is anyone else finding their appetite all over the place? I'm usually a big eater (hence being so overweight) but all through first tri I was off my food due to the MS, now in second tri I have days where I don't fancy anything and then days where I cant.stop.eating!! It's really annoying me. And I don't like any of my favourite foods at the mo either :(

Oh Jetters I am right there with you, like you took words from my mouth. Some days I just have toast and then just whatever for dinner.

Blossom, I am probably the worst person to ask, cos I hated anyone near Eleanor and I when she was born, didnt want people in. Think its cos I felt like they were just coming to nose at my baby rather than actually give a stuff.

This time I imagine will be exactly the same, partly cos of Eleanor and not knowing how she'll be and partly cos of me. I dont know why people go baby made, its not like they change that much in the same of a few days that they cant wait x

My appetite is same as yours too Jetters but I do like my fave foods again :)

I don't like any of mine! In fact I keep going off things- i've been having philly on toast for breakky for months and the last few days it's been making me queasy and now today I couldn't stomach it at all!!

My doppler arrived and i'm SO glad I bought it. I always swore i'd never get one, but after my Threatened Miscarriage two weeks ago I figured it was worth a try for the reassurance, and now I can hear Bean's heart ticking away- what a relief!

I've ordered a doppler from ebay hoping it gets here soon, am excited to hear beans heartbeat!

Been finding I eat loads one day and not so much the next and am really picky about what I want. Unfortunately it changes every day so not great when doing a big grocery shop.

Mrs P - Totally understand where you're coming from. Thinking I might say in advance that I don't want visitors until we're well settled at home (except my mum, as I know from when my sis gave birth that she won't interfere).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->