****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

glad it went well csunshine, how crap they made you wait though :(

glad it went well csunshine, how crap they made you wait though :(

He was really busy as he only works two days this week due to him being on call over the weekend so don't really mind and I didn't have to go back to work as it took so long LOL:dohh:

Hi:flower:

went for scan today and i'm on team blue!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

can you please update me (I'm 11th aug)

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Ooh your due same day as me! Was that a private scan you found out babys sex at? :)

Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know that my appt yesterday was a huge emotional roller coaster for me, but we are good as gold! :thumbup: I had to wait two full hours before even seeing the doctor and in that time I cried about 10 or 15 times worried and worked myself up in a panic:dohh: But very strong HB at 159 and uterus and baby are growing nicely so back in two weeks for another check and then finally I get my gender scan MARCH 31st! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratualtions Jenkins on team blue WOOO HOOO!

Welcome Bambino these ladies are the best!

I am going to poke my noise in on your tea conversation. I totally cut out all caffine this pregnancy and am still not drinking it now, with my other ones I didn't cut it out.

Jetters and Eoz hope the spotting stops! That can be awful scary!

For the headaches ask if you can use some benadryl it opens the capularies in your head and lets the blood flow easier and I also use an ice pack when I sleep at night to ease my tension.

Hope your all having a lovely day! :hugs:

Oh wow thank you!!!! I bloody hope this works.We went out for the day today and I just wanted to come home.I even started crying in the middle of lunch xxxxxx

Welcome new mummies :hi:, hope you'll be as happy here as we all are and wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Jenkins - Congrats on team blue, have updated front page. 2 girls 2 boys so far

Sunshine glad it went well, can we see a piccie please or have I missed it?

Mum2be - I find that peacocks do a lovely fit maternity jean and they are a fab price too.

Lliena - I a right there with you on the tiredness, have had a heahache all day and had a group to take Eleanor to and had to drag my sorry butt out the door. Did you buy anything nice.

Eoz- :hugs: as always and hope you feel better x

Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know that my appt yesterday was a huge emotional roller coaster for me, but we are good as gold! :thumbup: I had to wait two full hours before even seeing the doctor and in that time I cried about 10 or 15 times worried and worked myself up in a panic:dohh: But very strong HB at 159 and uterus and baby are growing nicely so back in two weeks for another check and then finally I get my gender scan MARCH 31st! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratualtions Jenkins on team blue WOOO HOOO!

Welcome Bambino these ladies are the best!

I am going to poke my noise in on your tea conversation. I totally cut out all caffine this pregnancy and am still not drinking it now, with my other ones I didn't cut it out.

Jetters and Eoz hope the spotting stops! That can be awful scary!

For the headaches ask if you can use some benadryl it opens the capularies in your head and lets the blood flow easier and I also use an ice pack when I sleep at night to ease my tension.

Hope your all having a lovely day! :hugs:

Oh wow thank you!!!! I bloody hope this works.We went out for the day today and I just wanted to come home.I even started crying in the middle of lunch xxxxxx

Oh hun so very sorry! I get migraines whilst not pregnant and not while I am pregnant and I take benadryl and use the ice packs but usually if Idon't catch them early enough I have to go into the doctor for a shot of demoral and something to make me not throw up after about 3 days of it I'm knacker.

welcome Mommytomany!

MrsP I didn't get an u/s this appt just listened to the HB and measured my growth, but I will be having a picture come March 31st when we find out the gender of the little one!

When I buy mat pants I am going to get the ones with the small elastic band that goes just above your hips, I don't think the over the bump ones would be much fun. I don't quite need them yet but my pants are getting tight, I wouldn't be surprised if I needed them in the next 2 weeks. Belly seems to have finally popped.

Hi ladies!

So glad to hear all is going well with you all. I cant beleive it's been team :blue: leading.

I have a story about a baby brains attack. I was rearranging our bedroom and have this cable running through my bedroom which really annoyed me cuz the last people who lived here had wires all over the place and I thought that the cable was part of that so I went a lil crazy and cut the wire. Sooooooo come to find out that the cable was our internet/telephone connection. Wow!!!! :dohh: I am really slow and I should have known that since I was the one who nailed the cable around neatly but baby brains attacked me and we were without internet. LMAO!!!! How stupid I sounded when I called the cable company saying we have no internet and then I find out I cut the darn cable myself LOL how embarassing.

On another note I have been transferred to the high risk clinic cuz of my hypothyroid. They said I needed to be monitored and they increased my medication but not by much. This means I have to go to doctor appts every week and bloodwork every 4 weeks plus sonogram to see how baby is growing. Just a lil bit nervous but glad that they are keeping an eye on me. It is a good thing I am unemployed cuz these doctor appts seem to be like 5 hours long I dont know why but they are really slow. Also, I took a one hr glucose test and results were slightly high and had to take the 3 hr glucose test now I am still waiting on those results hope all is well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi ladies!

So glad to hear all is going well with you all. I cant beleive it's been team :blue: leading.

I have a story about a baby brains attack. I was rearranging our bedroom and have this cable running through my bedroom which really annoyed me cuz the last people who lived here had wires all over the place and I thought that the cable was part of that so I went a lil crazy and cut the wire. Sooooooo come to find out that the cable was our internet/telephone connection. Wow!!!! :dohh: I am really slow and I should have known that since I was the one who nailed the cable around neatly but baby brains attacked me and we were without internet. LMAO!!!! How stupid I sounded when I called the cable company saying we have no internet and then I find out I cut the darn cable myself LOL how embarassing.

On another note I have been transferred to the high risk clinic cuz of my hypothyroid. They said I needed to be monitored and they increased my medication but not by much. This means I have to go to doctor appts every week and bloodwork every 4 weeks plus sonogram to see how baby is growing. Just a lil bit nervous but glad that they are keeping an eye on me. It is a good thing I am unemployed cuz these doctor appts seem to be like 5 hours long I dont know why but they are really slow. Also, I took a one hr glucose test and results were slightly high and had to take the 3 hr glucose test now I am still waiting on those results hope all is well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:dohh: on your internet cnnection!! Are you over or underactive thryoid then? I can never remember which way round it is! mine is underactive, i hvae to have bloods every 6 weeks now, but so far no change to dose of thyroxine or mentin of high risk!

Welcome new mummies :hi:, hope you'll be as happy here as we all are and wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Lliena - I a right there with you on the tiredness, have had a heahache all day and had a group to take Eleanor to and had to drag my sorry butt out the door. Did you buy anything nice.

x

Yeah got some vests and babygros and sleepsuits. Also got a mamas and papas vibratiing bouncer for baby which was on offer in Argos for £26 instead of £35 :D

^^sound good

afm, have definately hit the inbetween stage where my clothes don't fit me right, but mat clothes just look daft... got a pair of jeans from DP which look ok, but think I will be living in about 3 outfit until something else changes :(

where is everyone today? :)

Man I have some crazy hunger going on today, already eaten a bagel with cheese, big bowl of cereal and now on huge bowl of chilli and wedges that was left from last nights tea :haha:

Excellent, sounds like a sucessful trip. I've been shopping today, nothing exciting cotton wool and nappy sacks, thought I'd start stocking up, just a few bits a week or packet of nappies or something.

Nearly got everything for the nursery, just need 2 blankets, monitors & furniture. How much shopping has everyone else done? x

I'm just about to have some soup and a roll, Eleanor is sleeping on the sofa, should be doing some house work but watching crap on tv!

My little one is off school so iv got nick jr on-joy :lol:

We are gonna head out tomorrow to babies r us and get some more bits as we have chosen the I love my bear range for this baby and want to start getting some of the small bits now. Luckily people gave us vouchers/cash towards baby things as wedding presents so we have hardly spent any of our own cash so far :D

I just dropped my phone down the loo :( clean water thankfully! In 10 years of having a phone I've never had one meet a watery death, and now I'm gutted. I'd been wearing my back support belt and had tucked my phone in it while I got C cot (not easy with bad back!), went to the bathroom, unstrapped the belt and heard a sickening 'thunk' as the phone dropped off my back and fell in :( I dried it on loo roll then tried turning it on again - the camera flash kept going on and off... and now I've read that turning it on again is the stupidest thing I could have done, any water in the phone will now have shorted circuits, hence the camera flash coming on and off... it's in pieces now to dry, apparently I should stick it in a bowl of rice for 24 hours to draw out any moisture. I'm so cross with myself for turning it back on. I've had it less than a year, and I'm tied in to a 2 year contract :(

Oh no!! Eleanor put mine in the bath and turned it on and thought I'd stuffed it, I took it all part and laid it under the radiator and was working in two days, so far so good.

Thats good Lliena, I've been getting things off of ebay for our range, found it so much cheaper and did the same for Eleanor's nursery too. I sound like a right tight cow, but just cant justify the cost of some of what they charge x

I'm trying to eat a lot of protein, to combat being hungry all the time!

ooo not heard that before, does it work? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"