****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

ooooo be so spooky if you are x

Do you have a bump buddy yet?

well basically we have each others numbers and if you want us to update the girls if you cant ie you've gone into hospital or feeling poorly or in labour! my poor bump buddy last time got me screaming down the phone mid contraction :rofl:

I will happily be your bump buddy : )

Thanks sunshine.

Sounds like you have been busy, is house nearly finished.

Poor Jenette - Eoz. I think I remember texting you through early labour and the whole time after. I know were were when it was you x
I'll be staying on team yellow, mainly to husbands request. We both wanted to with Eleanor but this time I really want to know but Si doesnt and since he cant do much els, its his choice x

Wow, i had no idea a bump buddie was that involved LOL.
Guess i have some catching up to do :dohh: haha

Thanks sunshine.

Sounds like you have been busy, is house nearly finished.

Poor Jenette - Eoz. I think I remember texting you through early labour and the whole time after. I know were were when it was you x
I'll be staying on team yellow, mainly to husbands request. We both wanted to with Eleanor but this time I really want to know but Si doesnt and since he cant do much els, its his choice x

I remember Mrs P.Yup I scared Jenntte but I had no time to text as the ambulance had just pulled up lol

I am famous for getting up even in the middle of the night to make a penut butter/jelly sandwich but since I started drinking a protein drink right before bed, I can make it all night with no problem. I try to keep my protein up as high as possible, so I don't hunger all day.

oh no not good.I have 3 hun but can take you under my wing if you like xxxxxx

OH just found beans heartbeat on our angelsounds doppler, it was so clear :cloud9:

I had no idea that all that was involved I just thought we gave each other support. LMAO :dohh: I better get with it as I have quite a few!:thumbup:

Yes I have been very busy the last week, but tonight it's all about rest and relaxation!:thumbup:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend will be back on Monday since home computer too a digger from a virus:dohh: need to get it fixed asap!

Oh... baby brain attacks. How do we update our siggies again?

go to user cp, its at the top in the toolbar thingy, then down the sidr there is a list and in there is signature :p

can someone change my due date to august 13th pelase, meant to come and update ages ago but forgot lol :dohh:

x

I dont have any proper bump buddies!!!!!
I finally gave in and bought some clothes for baby today! YEY!

after having my bleeding scare yesterday I figured that by taking a positive step forward and buying baby a present would cheer me up! and it did! I keep looking at the tiny little vests I got and realising I have a very small person in my tum! lol.

My sickness seems to be fading! YEY.. although I hope I am not speaking too soon! sending loads of hugs to all my mummt to be friends on here!
love Nik x x

I also bought my first something small for my boy! 2 cute zip up onsies and 3 newborn tuques! They are so cute and were on clearance so I couldn't help myself lol.

Scan on tuesday to! Super excited for them to tell me for sure its a boy even though I don't have a doubt anymore! Not after seeing the video of the first one. He def has a penis. :rofl:

Just been catching up on things - glad your spotting has stopped Jetters.

Khegidio - Glad your amnio went ok - let us know when you get the results. I have my fingers crossed for you but sure you don't need it x

Everyone - you're all making me want to go shopping! Think I'm going to give in and buy something!

...Not today though as I have loads to do. The house needs a sort out, have to put a bed together (or help dh anyway) and got a friend's birthday party tonight and I've got to make a desert. I don't normally bake so hopefully I won't poison anyone... I'll let you know. Quite excited though as I got a lovely mat dress to wear (the first mat clothes I've bought) and it shows my little bump! x

Congrats on all of the scans ladies can't wait to find out what team we're on (though I am oddly convinced team blue since hearing the heartbeat I have been calling bubs 'him' - yet for the first umpteen weeks I was convinced girl so no scientific basis lol!).

Just catching up on pages and pages of posts - have stayed off the comp this week due to mega headaches, booo!

For the ladies who were mentioning thyroid - for some reason I am at the hospital every 4 weeks for bloods at the minute - though my meds haven't changed and he said they were fine :dohh: I know I should be pleased they're being careful with me but my next one is a fortnight before scan and he didn't want to wait 6 weeks instead til I go for the scan, and work are being really grumpy about all my time off :dohh:

So exciting seeing all of the pink and blue storks popping up - are many of you having movement yet? I think I have had the odd flutter but nothing major or regular and I could have imagined those to be fair :haha:

Hope you all have nice weekends planned? I am having a lazy one...well, with some cleaning...:dohh:

Oh, and I also have no bump buddy for any of the ladies that mentioned it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->