****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I have promised myself I won't buy anything until after 20 wks, but it probably makes sense to get things gradually so it's not so expensive all at once.

Hi ladies!

So glad to hear all is going well with you all. I cant beleive it's been team :blue: leading.

I have a story about a baby brains attack. I was rearranging our bedroom and have this cable running through my bedroom which really annoyed me cuz the last people who lived here had wires all over the place and I thought that the cable was part of that so I went a lil crazy and cut the wire. Sooooooo come to find out that the cable was our internet/telephone connection. Wow!!!! :dohh: I am really slow and I should have known that since I was the one who nailed the cable around neatly but baby brains attacked me and we were without internet. LMAO!!!! How stupid I sounded when I called the cable company saying we have no internet and then I find out I cut the darn cable myself LOL how embarassing.

On another note I have been transferred to the high risk clinic cuz of my hypothyroid. They said I needed to be monitored and they increased my medication but not by much. This means I have to go to doctor appts every week and bloodwork every 4 weeks plus sonogram to see how baby is growing. Just a lil bit nervous but glad that they are keeping an eye on me. It is a good thing I am unemployed cuz these doctor appts seem to be like 5 hours long I dont know why but they are really slow. Also, I took a one hr glucose test and results were slightly high and had to take the 3 hr glucose test now I am still waiting on those results hope all is well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:dohh: on your internet cnnection!! Are you over or underactive thryoid then? I can never remember which way round it is! mine is underactive, i hvae to have bloods every 6 weeks now, but so far no change to dose of thyroxine or mentin of high risk!

I am underactive thyroid but the reason why I was transferred as high risk is because my levels changed. You said ur levels havent changed at all so maybe thats why ur still ok. But Im ok with that cuz at least I know it will be taken care of if it continues to change.

Good morning or afternoon ladies hope your all doing well! Anyone heard from Jetters and Eoz about their spotting and going to the doctor? Just concerned hope they are well!

I haven't tried the protein thing let me know if it works.

About the only thing we don't have already is clothes and I'm not buying any of those until after my gender scan as I don't want a heap of yellow :dohh: and we have to buy the infant car seat.

Oh that reminds me I was cleaning my house out and found a double stroller (preg garrio) I think thats it but am going to sell it. It doesn't have the front cup holders but other than that it's in really good shape. It was $500 new so if anyone is interested could be a good thing.

HOpe your all well!:thumbup:

Hello Ladies.... Reporting in....

We had our amnio this morning. The test seemed to go very well. We had a very detailed scan before, during, and after. The procedure hurt somewhat but definitely not unbearable. We saw the baby move the whole time and then they continued to monitor after the test to make sure all was well. I left a bit sore but overall happy that soon we would know for sure and be able to continue the pregnancy knowing exactly what's in our future.

So we will get the early results back next wednesday, and the full results back in 2 weeks. The early results will include the sex - although we found out today!! YAY we are so excited to be having a little boy. The amnio results will confirm but the ultrasound technician is 99% sure. We have some pretty detailed pics.

Mrs. P would you mind turning me blue on the front page?

I will keep you posted as to what the results are but I really do feel all will be well.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby_16Weeks_Profile.jpg
    Baby_16Weeks_Profile.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby_16Weeks_Gender.jpg
    Baby_16Weeks_Gender.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 6
LadyMaMa, too right better to know that things will be looked after for you :) I haven't had any blood results back yet as I haven't been back to the hospital since booking in; but I was told if there was anything out of line... I'm having more bloods done next Friday, then see my GP the week after to review:)

Khegidio, glad it wasn't too traumatic for you today, and not too long to wait for the final results; congratulations on your blue bundle!!

Phone currently drying in rice - apparently that's the done thing...

Khegidio - Glad it went well hon and fingers crossed for the results. Another blue bump for our babies, blue is winning! Will update front now

Holywood - I read that too, when I did mine. Hope it works for you x

glad everything went well with Amnio! Its exciting watching the :yellow: turn to :blue: and :pink:!

hey ladies.wow look at us getting our team colours xx

Thanks everyone. We are so excited. I would have been happy with any gender.... but I think my hubby really wanted a boy. We are thrilled. I can't wait to see how everyone's turns out.

Who is going to stay on team yellow??

Def. NOT me :haha: I can't wait to find out whats in my tummy! :yipee: & i love to plan, so knowing babys gender will def. help with that :winkwink:

Congrats on finding out the flavour!! I've got my gender scan in 8 days, can't wait, TOTALLY feel its a boy but will be utterly thrilled with either.

Spotting has finally finished after two weeks... hurrah! Midwife is happy with baby size and fluid levels in sac and says i'm out of the danger zone again. So happy :)

Great news Jetters! Bet you are very excited for the scan! I know i am!!!

Congrats on finding out the flavour!! I've got my gender scan in 8 days, can't wait, TOTALLY feel its a boy but will be utterly thrilled with either.

Spotting has finally finished after two weeks... hurrah! Midwife is happy with baby size and fluid levels in sac and says i'm out of the danger zone again. So happy :)

Glad everything is getting better. I know you must be relieved. 8 days will pass by quickly. Can't wait to hear the news.

jetters hun what was your prediction on the gender thing? if you got a boy and your scan is a boy im betting mine is to.You have had theses heads as well x

Ooo oooo ooo I forgot to say! I can feel wriggles proper wriggles :cloud9:

yay for wriggles and scans and no spotting!!

the predictor said girl for me, although not sure of exact conception date - tried one day either side and still pink... i was convinced DD was a boy... we're staying YELLOW with this one!! All our newborn clothes are fairly neutral, or boy centred anyway... walls are white and will stay that way, I like to use bright primary colours for accents/pictures, that's what DD has :) her cot is blue!!

I can't waaaaait! 8 days to go!! :hugs: When's your Guppy??

I still dont have mine set up :wacko:
My next [regular] OB visit is March 9th (16 weeks, the "every 4 weeks visit"). They say they want the scan done at 20 weeks So it probably wont even be scheduled until my next appt., hoping they will let me go around the last week of March- it would be a wonderful birthday gift :cloud9: I will be about 18 weeks than, not thinking 2 weeks would make a big difference. If not it will have to be the 2nd week of April :(

khegidio WOOOOP so very happy for your Team Blue! Glad to hear that your amnio went as well as it could!:hugs: They are not fun at all :nope:

Jetters :happydance::happydance: for the spotting to have stopped!

Eoz :thumbup: for proper wriggles!

Guppy I'm with you I'm defo finding out the gender! My gender scan isn't until March 31st ARGH can't believe Dr is making us wait til 20wks to find out :dohh:

MrsP I can't ever tell it's you anymore since you updated your avatar with your scan pic, just beautiful!

afm just got the carpets cleaned on the rental home all that's left is to clean the bathroom and it's ready for the tenants to move in!:thumbup: Going to try and relax this weekend as very tired from all the late night painting we've done! I have the bestest DH as he replaced the subfloor around the toilet and laid new lenolium for me as well! He's getting loads of :hugs: from me!:thumbup:

jetters hun what was your prediction on the gender thing? if you got a boy and your scan is a boy im betting mine is to.You have had theses heads as well x

Ooo oooo ooo I forgot to say! I can feel wriggles proper wriggles :cloud9:

Predicted boy!! So we'll see. I'm fairly certain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->