****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi girls, got my due date yesterday...17th august so i guess this is the thread for me :)

mercy and pinkandfluffy, would love to be your bump buddy!! are you both on facebook group?
No offence MrsP and Eoz but I know you both have lots already!!

Hi hun, Yeah I am on the FB group! I am Nikki Bannister x
I have had a lovely morning with my wee man Riley today! had a walk into Holywood and bought him a new toy car which he is now racing round the living room lol.

It seems crazy but today I actually dont "feel" pregnant! lol. does that make any sense to anyone?? I feel a lot less bloated, I still have my mega huge bump lol, but I dont feel sick or tired or moody! Maybe I am about to do the "bloom" that I have been waiting for hahaha x x

Been to Babies r us and mothercare today and bought some more things
:happydance::happydance:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/DSCF0008.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/DSCF0010.jpg

Moses basket and bedding, changing mat, top and tail bowl, wall stickers and some little pics to hang in the nursery. Lastly a little babygro and leopard print bottle warmer :thumbup:

I loooove your shopping! We had 'I love my bear' range for Rory :)

I've just been to babies r us too and bought a Dream Genii pillow...

I'm going mat clothes shopping in a few minutes. Got a party tonight and nothing fits except tie up stretch pants lol. Even though i am still tiny and have only put on 3.5 pounds! I don't know how it's only been that much as my belly though small is sticking out and looks like a cute little belly. Hrmm. Well we'll see what I find. Going to old navy cause they're cheap!

I loooove your shopping! We had 'I love my bear' range for Rory :)

I've just been to babies r us too and bought a Dream Genii pillow...

I got the big support one from mothecare last week, couldnt get comfy at all in bed and this def helps :)

I feel in love with "I love my bear" range when i spotted it so we are going to gt the cot and things to match nearer the time. Some people have said ooh its a bit early to be buying stuff isnt it? I said nope im thinking positive and enjoying this pregnancy after worrying for the first 12 weeks :)

Welcome new mummies :hi: front page updated

Girlies, make sure you amend your siggies so we know ho to call

Lliena - I dont think its too early, I personally think what will be will be. My SIL's cousin lost her LO the week he was due, so just proves there can never be a right time. You know what, I like your attitude too, you have to stay positive! I've been buying nursery bits and putting them away and I did with Eleanor too. You spend away hon! x x x

Love the purchases! I have been eyeing up I love my bear, beautiful!

Oh and Jetters - please let me know how you get on with that pillow - I have been umming and ahhing over it for a bit.....am really struggling at night, I feel like an old woman :haha:

Welcome new mummies :hi: front page updated

Girlies, make sure you amend your siggies so we know ho to call

Lliena - I dont think its too early, I personally think what will be will be. My SIL's cousin lost her LO the week he was due, so just proves there can never be a right time. You know what, I like your attitude too, you have to stay positive! I've been buying nursery bits and putting them away and I did with Eleanor too. You spend away hon! x x x

Thank you :D Have updated my sig too ;)

just popping on quickly, loving all the new buys!!
Haven't bought anything but asecond hand double buggy so far. can't really justify lots of new things yet til we know if boy or girl. we need building work done to make a nursery out of our annexed study, so not doing anything with that yet...
Those with one or more kids already, is new baby getting the cot? I think Charlotte will still need her cot for a while, so I've been looking at some on gumtree :)

Beautiful pic on your avatar Mrs P. :hugs: what a lovely pic of your little one!

I DEFFO need to get me a support pillow! Are the full body ones the best??

I love this one sooo much!!! I highly recommend it! And my sister said the cheaper one from Wal*Mart are NOT very supportive at all. Its like the fall flat or something. The only downer to this, is that you can't cuddle with your hubby, but besides that it is heaven!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/All-Nighter-Total-Body-Pregnancy-Pillow-by-Leachco/2128727

My friend has a full body pillow actually, her DD2 is 5 months now, so I might be able to borrow it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->