****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey everyone, sorry to change the subject from talking about lovely things you're buying! but woken up this morning and had a shock!!! one of my boobs has always been larger then the other but this morning it's about 2/3 sizes larger then the other, it's gigantic and feels sooooo swollen, not sore just massive and odd! i'm already self concious about my boobs, i'm a size 10, 34 e/f and now one's an f and one's a double gg! :-(

i can understand when you're breast feeding one could be more full then the other but at 15 weeks i can't understand it and it makes me feel really ugly and crap about myself :-( if anyone can tell me they're in the same boat or explain what's going on i'd really appreciate it.

haven't been able to find any specifics on the net about one being so much larger then the other at this early stage.

have a lovely sunday everyone!! i'm gonna go bake some cakes to make myself feel better! xx

tiredlady I am sorry I don't have that problem but I do hear it can happen. My friend calls it biggie smalls but he's a dork. I hope someone else can help more then me!

never heard of that sorry tired lady :(
We've been out all day, kind of by accident; We went out this morning to get out of the cleaners way (she normally does Fri when we're out anyway) and went to soft play and lunch, and then accidently spent all afternoon at the outlet shopping place!
I got a couple of mat tops, and some shiny pyjama bottoms - a necessity to make turning in bed easier with bad back! DD got some summer clothes for our trip to Portugal at Easter. DH got shoes and we bought some books. Nothing for 'Jemima' (our bump name now!) though. Nearly bought a vest from GAP with start sign on it Leo, which would be fine if I even go 2 weeks over due, but not if he/she arrives early!! So we didn't...
I was worried how my back would be, it's been feeling pretty good and I was wondering if I should be back at work tomorrow, but it's agony now after a day of dandering around and sitting down at regular intervals - overall less strenuous than a day in the classroom I reckon, so I'm pretty glad I'm not going in tomorrow. Have long awaited NHS physio tomorrow afternoon, and am plugged back in to my TENS...

Hey everyone, sorry to change the subject from talking about lovely things you're buying! but woken up this morning and had a shock!!! one of my boobs has always been larger then the other but this morning it's about 2/3 sizes larger then the other, it's gigantic and feels sooooo swollen, not sore just massive and odd! i'm already self concious about my boobs, i'm a size 10, 34 e/f and now one's an f and one's a double gg! :-(

i can understand when you're breast feeding one could be more full then the other but at 15 weeks i can't understand it and it makes me feel really ugly and crap about myself :-( if anyone can tell me they're in the same boat or explain what's going on i'd really appreciate it.

haven't been able to find any specifics on the net about one being so much larger then the other at this early stage.

have a lovely sunday everyone!! i'm gonna go bake some cakes to make myself feel better! xx

At my last appointment my doctor said that normally we all have one boob bigger than the other. However if the one that is normally smaller suddenly gets the same size or bigger you need to call and make an appointment to make sure nothing serious is going on. Not saying this to be scary but more to inform you to call your doctor to rule anything bad out b/c it's not normal. :hugs: Hope it's nothing.

Good luck with the Physio Holywoodmum! I hope it gives you some relief x

I have had a lovely day with Riley my little fusspot that he is, since getting pregnant he has been very fussy around me. He has a fleece throw that he snuggles sometimes to watch TV and he keeps covering me with it haha! He has been very snuggly too today. AND we did our weekly listen in with My doppler and he was enjoying taking charge and being my little "at home Midwife" haha!

I am sure that My little one knows when Riley has gone to bed because as soon as he is tucked in the little wriggler starts to flutter anf tap away in there! I know when we're busy we notice less but I tried laying still earlier anf felt nothing lol! Its jumping about like a bouncy ball now! hahaha!

Big hugs ladies x

I get that bouncy ball feeling too, normally just as Im laying down in bed to go to sleep :haha: Iv got the munchies for haribo tonight!

Oooo I have some treats that we bought at Sainsbury's today,.... I know I will prob get the attack of Hyperemisis afterwards but I think it might be worth it for a vanilla slice hahaha!

Mmmm treats, I might have some popcorn. I have been working so hard on our new floors that I forget to eat then work up a huge appetite. Some chocolate would be nice but I don't have any on hand I don't think. Oooo I do have tostitos and salsa though... off to scavenge for food!

Morning lovelies!

How are we all today?

The whether here today is lovely, still quite cold but the sun is out and its beautiful. Not been up long, had quite a rough night with Eleanor been up all nigh coughing. We are meant to be going to baby group this morning, but I'll see how she goes this next hour.

So other than that a date with the house work for me and getting the washing out of the way.

Yay for you Eoz :dance:

Mercy your weekend with Riley sounded lovely.

Hope work is kind to you today Holywood

How are the (.)(.) Rach? x

Had a bargain buy day yesterday, all on ebay. Bought Eleanor a new climbing frame which was £64 and BN should be £250, picking that up Thursday night, she'll just love it.

Also bought my nursery furniture, £52 for a cot, Wardrobe & chest of drawers and she threw in the mattress, but I shall get a new one of those! So Bargain. And I'd offered her £120 in the week to end the bidding early but she wanted to hang on so her loss my gain! x

The weather is lovley here too today! I love the sunshine. Nice one on the furniture too :thumbup:

I have my 16 week checkup with the midwife this afternoon be nice to see her again last time was the end of Dec :haha:

My boobs have been killing these past few days think they are growing again, already an E cup! :wacko:

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend?

Was wondering if as the weeks go on and bumps get bigger, are any of you feeling growing pains? I'm feeling kinda bruised this morning on my tummy. I'm trying not to stress about it so wanted to ask you girls on here.

Hope everyone has a good week xxx

I get like stretching pains which I think is my uterus growing but it doesnt feel bruised much.

Me to Friday night I was achy felt like AF was going to come x nothing that a hot water bottle cant sort though x

Am bidding on a travel cot on ebay which retails for £79 normally its currently on £7! Hope I win it :D

Mrs P what good bargains - bet she is gutted now :haha:

Ladies I also have that bruised feeling and spotted what may be the beginnings of a stretch mark this morning :haha:

Lovely weather here too! Sat staring whistfully out of the window at work and looking forward to a walk outside on my lunch break!

Went to MILs for tea last night and bless her, she said "go and look in the wardrobe". Well there were some cute baby clothes and bits, and nappies, and wet wipes....she has started buying a couple of bits each week and is building up a little stash for her, I cried a bit it was so lovely! And his nan gave us a beautiful little dressing gown she couldn't resist buying either with a little hood :haha:

Shopping with a friend in Meadowhell this weekend so might take the plunge and buy a couple of bits myself!

Hope you are all enjoying some lovely weather :hugs:

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend?

Was wondering if as the weeks go on and bumps get bigger, are any of you feeling growing pains? I'm feeling kinda bruised this morning on my tummy. I'm trying not to stress about it so wanted to ask you girls on here.

Hope everyone has a good week xxx

Hey hun,
I have had some very achey period type aches over the weekend, to the sides of my (ever growing) bump. lol. I swear mt bump is growing at an astonishing rate! I dont think I was this big at 16 weeks with Riley! lol.

I am feeling quite energised today, after a crappy weekend feeling ill. I have managed breakfast today and havent had my familiar sickness pangs that usually follow, SO I am praying thet Hyperemisis is on its way out now! for real!
I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow morning, which I am really looking forward to. I ran into my midwife last time I was at the docs wth Riley and she was saying how excited I would be to hear baby's Heartbeat lol. Do I admit to having a Doppler that I have heard it on for weeks or just let her think I am hearing it for the first time lol.

I am definately starting to get a real ROUND appearence now, and the bottom part of my bump seems harder than last week, anyone elses feel like that??

anyway I am off to run my mums and tots group now!!! lots of painting and Messy play I think today while I have the energy! haha!
BIG hugs x
Nikki B x x x x x x x x

Although I don't have that big of a bump... I can tell I am growing by the aches and pains I have in my lower abdomen. I welcome them though because quite honestly I have not had many pregnancy symptoms at all so these help me feel pregnant.

I can't wait until I fully round out. My bump is still all below my belly button and it just looks like a gut at this point. :)

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend!

Fingers crossed Lliena.

khegidio - Although I had really bad ms I still dont feel very pregnant so starting to show is reassuring for me too.

Just been looking into a playschool for Eleanor so have a meeting with a lady on 30th March, they'll take her from 2yrs even if she isnt dry, but I'd like to think she would b during the day by then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->