****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Just back from my Dr appt and it was so fabulous!:thumbup: The heartbeat was 159 for the second visit in a row. I wont get to hear or see the little one until March 31st which isn't that far away, then I'll go once a month instead of every two weeks which makes me feel like it's all going my way this time, but I'm so insecure I freak out inbetween visits :blush:

Guppy I've heard of them but don't know if I would put any money on the results. :shrug:

Lliena I'm off to view your bump!

hollywood make sure you get references my DH works construction and he has a pile of refferences. :thumbup:

:hugs:

Hey hunnies xxxx

lliena lovely bump hun xxx

Yay holly wood mum you got the all clear for builders xx

Csunshine fab news xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/gestati...032-fibroids-cysts-pregnancy.html#post4678674

heres my update xx

What is the intelligender? Never heard of it. I wouldn't pay for it either unless it was garunteed. But for free might be fun!

Eoz, you've been through so much! Are you leaning towards the surgery to try and remove it? Would things normalize if they could get it out of there? I hope they figure out whats best for you and baby!

Hey Kelly - Did u guys put new floors on ur own or did u guys hire professionals?

Lady mama, we hired someone by word of mouth to do it cheaply on the basis that DH and i would help just as much but the guy tried to screw us over so after about 50 percent of the job was done we kicked him out (with all of us doing equal work so him doing only a 25% share of that 50%) we decided to finish it ourselves. It wasn't bad at all, we really only needed help with the living room as it was way to long for only two people. What kind of floor are you putting in?

Zoe, you're being so brave, I'm sure keeping positive can only be a good thing :)

Yes must ask for references. Didn't mention that to the guy yesterday. The second bloke was so funny, couldn't understand a word he saidwhen I called him,talked to me for about 3 minutes withoutme getting a wor dunitl he said half seven tonight... so I was like, OK! A little better in person!

They have decided surgery is to risky now so they may try a procedure similar to an Amnio where they pop the cyst under Local anaesthetic. That I will agree to as this baby needs to move.It's legs could be bent at this rate.It is a squash in there lol

Morning all :)

Just listened to bean on my doppler, I swear nothing can beat the feeling of hearing him/her inside of me :cloud9: :cloud9:

Eoz.... best of luck with your procedure. My thoughts are really with you so much. stay strong and all will be well.

I hope it all goes well Eoz! When will you find out if you're having it and when? and Mrs P you've been a great bump buddy keeping us all informed while eoz is away!

Eoz, sending you lots of hugs and best wishes for the proceedure x

and a BIG HUG (((()))) for all August mummy's from me, Riley 21 months and "Rice" who is already 17+5

charlotte is such a snotty beast withbgunky eyes too :( awake twice for an hour each time last night...
went for a walk at mount stewart this morning with friendsas formwas good, but miserable again now. tucked up watching winnie the pooh and waiting for a builder...

Ladies are any of you craving anything specific yet? Im not oh my god I need it or anything but at the moment I cant get enough of lemon/citrus based food-yoghurts, muffins with lemon curd in,lemon curd on its own (OMG! yumyum!), juice, sorbet etc etc and during my first 12 weeks it was peanut butter as it was only thing that didnt make me feel sick.

Just wondering if tis only me??

not only you!!! I have been craving burgers since the beginning of my pregnancy..and now lettuce and pickles.. I cant get enough of the crunch on lettuce..

I had my 18 to 20 week scan... everything was fine but baby didnt co-operate with us so no GENDER! So we are still on team yellow but we are booking a gender scan in a week or so... we really wanted to know...

Hello ladies hope your all doing well!

Eoz hope your feeling better and keep us updated about the procedure.:hugs:

Mercy:hugs: right back at you!

Lliena I've been craving oranges, the sweeter the better :blush: I also crave Orange Hi-C mainly from Mc Donalds but it's way cheaper if I buy it at the store. :dohh:

afm just plodding along not to much happening. hope your all well!:thumbup:

Lady mama, we hired someone by word of mouth to do it cheaply on the basis that DH and i would help just as much but the guy tried to screw us over so after about 50 percent of the job was done we kicked him out (with all of us doing equal work so him doing only a 25% share of that 50%) we decided to finish it ourselves. It wasn't bad at all, we really only needed help with the living room as it was way to long for only two people. What kind of floor are you putting in?

We are putting in laminate flooring. We are doing just the baby's room now but I am pulling my hair a bit lol.

i've had a thing for citrus in the last few days, orange and lemon. not craving it really, so much as just really enjoying it when I do have it!! white chocolate and lemon cookies from sainsburys!

I've also been craving a nice grilled chicken salad, had one everyday this week for lunch :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->