****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I have only wanted oh henry bars or on henry ice cream once. Thats about it but I Have been eating lots of fruits. I have more food aversions then anything! I love steak but can't go near it now!

Posted about scan in journal.

Evening yummy mummys xxxx

Mrs P has been amazing.She kept my spirts up in hospital and has been a true friend.Oh and I did get a sneaky peek at the sex lol

Yeah it's healthy until I start to add the crackers and all the dressing :blush:

I found some red and yellow peppers last sunday at the grocery store on sale and have eaten a bunch of those on the salads as well. LOL

Oh and I did get a sneaky peek at the sex lol

& you're keeping baby's sex a secrete? :winkwink: LOL

btw, is anyone else still experiencing MS? Today has been just terrible for me. Wish it would go away! I dont get it. Yesterday was wonderful, today ick :sick:
I did a lot of walking yesterday. Maybe that helped? :shrug:

It's only 60%ish as legs were folded but get another scan 2 weeks today so it'll be confirmed then.I also will get more scans so it will always be double checked.Do you want to know?

:rofl: They think it may be Team.......

BLUE!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

certainly brought a leap to my heart after a crap week.like i said it may change but either way i'll be happy so long as we get to the end safely x

Woohoo nice one Eoz :happydance:

Guppy I dont have ms anymore but I seem to have a weaker stomach sometimes I can smell something an it instantly turns my tummy and I have to throw up!

Go team blue!!!!!!!!!!!! A big welcome to you Eoz!!!! Isn't it just awesome! My tech even said she won't tell me she is 100% but her thought was boy. I am quite satisfied at 19+2 with a boy prediction, I will have another scan though at week 22 (one of my private package ones so of course will always get them to confirm again and again.) Tech even showed me on u/s the genitals at the end of the scan for a second peek but the cord was a bit in the way, it seems he likes to flash everyone in the beginning and then not at the end when it's mommy's turn to see!

She said a girls bits are quite enlarged and there was a dangly bit hehe so she said more likely a boy so we'll see.Either way I'm happy just want to get to the end in one piece!

Oh and we have names sorted at last!

Eoz, I just read your post about your fibroid and your cyst and am feeling very mindful of you and hoping that all turns out well for you and your lovely little man...

Are you interested in sharing your names for him?? :0)

To the others who have found out about team blue, huge congratulations.

I'm finding myself a bit nervous to be posting on here, as I'm never quite sure what to say... however,

I've already half introduced myself to you a week or two ago- my name's Kirsty, I'm 37 and a nurse, I live in the south of England. My relationship with my partner is very on-off at the moment and is quite draining, although he is excited about the baby, which is great. I've just had my 16 week midwife appointment today and all appears to be progressing well with the pregnancy. The baby wasn't planned and I was in total shock for the first few weeks and am now very excited and happy about the prospect of becoming a mum.

She said a girls bits are quite enlarged and there was a dangly bit hehe so she said more likely a boy so we'll see.Either way I'm happy just want to get to the end in one piece!

Oh and we have names sorted at last!

congrats hunny did you want a boy and what names have you picked i'm still doing circles about names lol

YEAH EOZ!! So very glad your seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :hugs: you've had a tough go this time hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!:hugs:

pachamama, keep posting!! Glad your appointment went well :)
I have my 20 week appointment tomorrow - eek!! Not a scan, just with doctor to review blood results for my underactive thyroid... also need to ask about swelling down below, it's getting to be very uncomfortable, anyone else suffering?

Congrats EOZ on TEAM BLUE!!! That's awesome...I really hope my baby shows his or her "stuff" at the scan next Thursday :)

GREAT NEWS tonight!!! I felt my little sweet pea kick from the outside!!!!! it made me gasp, :happydance:

On :cloud9: right now :)

GO TEAM BLUE!!! Congrats Eoz.

Keep posting pachamama. The group here is great. There are tons of very active posters and plenty of good advice and support in here.

not yet....i tried but the little one stopped kicking once i stood up...I think he'll be able to feel it soon though!!!

anyone else feeling movement??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->