****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Mmm pizza does sound good!

Mrsp :rofl: I can picture the feet in the air! But glad you are ok.

Mumma he's on a flight there are lots of people so he can't get up to to much harm can he? :hugs:

Lliena hope you're doing ok at hospital, sucks that they keep making you go back and won't help much in terms of ending the issue when they can.

Welcome back carolyn. SOrry you haven't had the baby yet!

Monitoring for me went well, it was a long drive for 30 mins of monitoring especially since baby's HB was between 130 and 165 the whole time and he was super active. I have to go back on tuesday after prenatal for more monitoring, then the following week etc till I deliver. I really want my OB present for my birth but he's not back at work from holidays till aug 3 and part of me doesn't want to wait that long! Anyway hi to everyone else I have an assignment to do. Ooo I'm also getting kitty cuddles now, my cat is such a cutie!

can't believe that Mumma, even if it was the case,the decent thing would be to not say anything to you!!

Jasmak, if he's done it once, he can do it again, no excuses now for not helping out!

Kelly glad your baby was behaving itself... FX your OB can be there for birth, 3 Aug isn't too much longer to wait!!

As for us, Charlotte and I are going swimming this morning, DH at his other job shortly... no other plans, just get through another day with C in as good a mood as possible and not yelling at me!!

HWM do you find swimming to be an interesting feeling? I went for the first time last week and my belly was so light under water and kept wanting to float to the top then when I got out of the pool it felt like i had a 50 pound weight on my tummy, I almost couldn't walk!

HWM do you find swimming to be an interesting feeling? I went for the first time last week and my belly was so light under water and kept wanting to float to the top then when I got out of the pool it felt like i had a 50 pound weight on my tummy, I almost couldn't walk!

In fairness taking DD swimming doesn't involve much swimming!! mostly wallowing around the shallow toddlers bit :) But we did go for a float round the lazy river and I was totally buoyant! could even hold up DD without ducking under!

jasmak - wow... even i am impressed and i hope you got that camera out lol xx

kelly - monitoring sounds like it went well :)

hwm - im so jealous of going swimming the most i have is the paddling pool to keep me occupied lol and im a little worried that ill get stuck in it haha... plus the smell of chlorine mmmmmmm if i walked past the swimming pool ((waddled past no doubt)) i think the smell would be enough to make me want to go in.

-------------

AFM..... or should i say AF oliverrrr... i didnt hear from him after that....... so dont even kno if hes back.... i kno i kno theres nothing he can do on a plane... n he lives there and has been to parties n beach parties n bars n clubs n ive never stressed out about it ever !! at all !!! but i just thought it wasnt very tactful of him....

he's sposed to be relieving my stress not stressing me out !!

x

haven't read everyone's replies, my eye's hurt to much :/

been getting really bad period type pain's and back ache all afternoon :(
Said to OH I didn't want to go wondering around Asda because "I have period type pain's and it's going round my back" and that we would go Sunday instead, and he had ago, saying I was talking crap, because "how could I get period pain's when I can't have period's" guess he missed the word type..!! :(
I wasn't even messing about this time :/ been getting it on and off and now can't get comfy :/

Just got back from my mum's,, where I decided to go walk the dog with her, because it was just along a flat field. Made me feel better for about half hour then it started again :/
Just got back home and cat escaped, so went to take a bag of OH so he could go get the cat, and it slipped off my finger's, so then he had ago because "I chucked he bag on the floor" :cry: I really was close to crying and walking back out and going to my mum's.

Sending lots of BIG :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: x

QUICK RANT

jst called olly...... was on the phone for ages as hes at malaga airport... then i had a call on the other line. so i called my friend for a min then called him back n he said 'oh im talkin to these girls, theyr on my flight' so i just said oh ok ill leave u now ur not on ur own... n hes like ok ill call u when im at the other end......

so now i no hes there with all these tanned up post bikini holiday girls all drinkin on a plane and here i am about to burst grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im not happy lol im laughing about it coz im so laid back with him usually about bein with girls n stuff, but its bein on a flight i spose... you know hel sit with em !!! as if he wont........

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can understand why ur uneasy about it, I'd be exactly the same! least hes heading home to you tho! not long now hun x x

OMG...My husband is vacuuming!!! I almost feel like taking a picture to remember!!!

COOL! :thumbup::thumbup: he can do it every time then now hahaha!

Mmm pizza does sound good!

Mrsp :rofl: I can picture the feet in the air! But glad you are ok.

Mumma he's on a flight there are lots of people so he can't get up to to much harm can he? :hugs:

Lliena hope you're doing ok at hospital, sucks that they keep making you go back and won't help much in terms of ending the issue when they can.

Welcome back carolyn. SOrry you haven't had the baby yet!

Monitoring for me went well, it was a long drive for 30 mins of monitoring especially since baby's HB was between 130 and 165 the whole time and he was super active. I have to go back on tuesday after prenatal for more monitoring, then the following week etc till I deliver. I really want my OB present for my birth but he's not back at work from holidays till aug 3 and part of me doesn't want to wait that long! Anyway hi to everyone else I have an assignment to do. Ooo I'm also getting kitty cuddles now, my cat is such a cutie!

YEY for kitty cuddles, My little moggy Billy doesnt seem to want cuddles lately! I have to bribe him with food haha!

can't believe that Mumma, even if it was the case,the decent thing would be to not say anything to you!!

Jasmak, if he's done it once, he can do it again, no excuses now for not helping out!

Kelly glad your baby was behaving itself... FX your OB can be there for birth, 3 Aug isn't too much longer to wait!!

As for us, Charlotte and I are going swimming this morning, DH at his other job shortly... no other plans, just get through another day with C in as good a mood as possible and not yelling at me!!

I have still not managed swimming while I have been "proper" pregnant! I think I might see if Mr B fancies taking us tomorrow! lol x

AFM, another light head for me while making breakfast, nothing as bad as yesterday! but maybe thinking that my BP might be a little low??? so had yummy bacon and beans with toast to cheer me up haha!
Got lots of things to do today, we're getting babies room ready and moving Riley FINALLY into the big spare room in the house! but it means huffing all the boxes of crap we've accumulated in the spare room into the garage! Mat is DEFFO doing that bit haha!

Have a great morning guys x x
Nikki bx x

Yeah, the cool thing is...I didn't even ask him!!! I wonder if someone said something at his work today. I picked him up late, and he said he was just talking to someone about my pregnancy. He came home, did the dishes, did a bunch of tidying, and then he takes the vacuum out!!! I was going to put the laundry on, and he told me to "just leave it" and he did it. Or...maybe he snooped on here and read me bitching and whining about him!! :rofl:

OK, so we are all getting SOOOOO close now!!! Who is ready...like I mean, completely READY??? Not me!

So i'm in a fowl mood this morning. Had zero amount of sleep as had the worst bachache in my life, couldn't turn or just lie there without being in pain.

Then had a youth club form outside my place drinking and being pricks. I went out to them and told them if they couldn't keep it down they could piss off. 12.30am later they seemed to do one.

I finally drift off about 2.45ish to be woken by some slut, her chap and their friends arguing right outside my window. I ain't talking in quiet tones either, they were really going for it! That lasted an hour!!! WTF, was it a full moon last night? So after that i couldn't sleep, they even started shouting again at 7am! Absolute dickheads!

Mart then phones to say he don't know when he will be home as they are dealing with a murder. Ok so i decide to stay in bed for a little while longer and let Brian come in with me.
Mart has just the min come back and shouted and Brian really bad. I get up to find Brian has shit all over the sofa bed. It was runny too :-(. So i've been using the 1001 to clean it as it did soak through to the mattress. Anything else i could use to clean it????

I really think it's going to be one of those days. I have the hairdressers at 12 i'm just praying something doesn't go wrong there!!!

Never rains but it pours!!!

Hope everyones morning has been better than mine so far

xxx

Oooo I am 36 weeks Today!!!! :happydance:

Only one more week untilll term!!!! CRIKEY!!!! when did THAT happen haha!

So i'm in a fowl mood this morning. Had zero amount of sleep as had the worst bachache in my life, couldn't turn or just lie there without being in pain.

Then had a youth club form outside my place drinking and being pricks. I went out to them and told them if they couldn't keep it down they could piss off. 12.30am later they seemed to do one.

I finally drift off about 2.45ish to be woken by some slut, her chap and their friends arguing right outside my window. I ain't talking in quiet tones either, they were really going for it! That lasted an hour!!! WTF, was it a full moon last night? So after that i couldn't sleep, they even started shouting again at 7am! Absolute dickheads!

Mart then phones to say he don't know when he will be home as they are dealing with a murder. Ok so i decide to stay in bed for a little while longer and let Brian come in with me.
Mart has just the min come back and shouted and Brian really bad. I get up to find Brian has shit all over the sofa bed. It was runny too :-(. So i've been using the 1001 to clean it as it did soak through to the mattress. Anything else i could use to clean it????

I really think it's going to be one of those days. I have the hairdressers at 12 i'm just praying something doesn't go wrong there!!!

Never rains but it pours!!!

Hope everyones morning has been better than mine so far

xxx

Oh hun, WHAT a night and WHAT a mornign too! sending you loads of hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I usually use Detox spray when I have doggie/Kitty mess to clean, It makes em feel better to soak it in antibacterial stuff lol!
Hope your day gets better hun! :kiss:

jst spoke to oliverrr..... hes at the shop ((1 of his uk businesses)) and hes sorting out the new bed :) yay !!

he got rather drunk on the plane so appologised for not calling when he arrived.....

im excited now !! dunno wether he'l be back today or tomoro... but i dont mind... still lots to do at home plus make maself look 'alright for a pregnant bird' haha

overall today im smiling :)

and thought id share this coz this makes me smile toooo

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/372551-ot-if-ur-bored.html

mumma funny as i was pissing myself laughing at that reminds me of my night's out oh hurry up baba i want crazy times back it well got me in the mood going out my maties are just as crazy and dressing up is such a laugh we did an ann summers night once and i went as a nun didn't think i'd have any attention thought it would be the nurses but everyone wanted me to :blush: bless them and convert there faith and have forgiveness for there sins lol funny last time i went out as a st trinian with my scholl girl outfit and my boater hat lol oh the good times lol my hubby hate's it lol but i'm only 24 not 2 old to hang my feather bower just yet

oohhhhh flutter me too !!! full term today woop woop

and ollys on his way as we speak :) xx

yay on being term :D Flutter!

OH's parents came about 11ish :)
His dad's finished the flooring in the conservatory, so just the electrics to do in there now..they just need wiring up to main bored. Now his dad is plastering.....in the nursery!!! Hope he finishes it today so my mum can wallpaper this next week and I can get painting :D So excited!!!!
His mum's been doing the tiling in the bathroom, so that's abit more closer to being finished!!! I think when the bathroom tiling is done and the nursery decorated, there's only odd job's to do that we can pretty much do our self's :D

What baby monitor's of you ladies got? I haven't a clue what to get :/

As for me - The cramping as pretty much gone :) just abit off back ache and a head ache today. Plus the usual tiredness :/

oh and mumofthree! :) I must have been typing when you posted.

Yay to everyone who's hit full term today :D

Philly Milton antibacterial spray works too! Also if the covers come off give em a wash and if doesnt clean the stain a quick soak in diluted milton works a treat on pooh stains on babygrows etc so doggie poop stains maybe too :thumbup: Final thought is baby wipes - they usually work a treat on the carpet when Mog has a scoot!

Nik, I'd really recommend Lisburn pool - it's only 20 mins from Holywood and really good fun for toddlers... and if you go 10-11am it's only £3 an adult instead of £5.70 (although then the BIG water slides aren't open...)
Big room for Riley sounds fun! Is this LO getting his old room then?
Philly, sounds like a tough 24 hours!! Boo to Brian for adding to the 'mess'... sounds like your haircut went well though!
Mumma, yay for Olly on his way!! I expect we won't hear from you for a while :winkwink:
Danielle, sounds good on the decorating front! We have the Tomy Walkabout Premier Advance for Charlotte, it's worked very well for 2 years now, and holds decent charge... we use it in the garden a lot too, so quite good range. We want another one for this LO so we have one for each room, know who is crying, but it's DHs job to do that and he hasn't done it yet!
Congrats to all who've hit 37 weeks :)

As for us, apart from swimming had a nice lunch in M&S cafe with friend and her toddler, two girls very cute :) Then I dragged Charlotte round B&Q and Sainsburys - got the expanding filler I wanted (but forgot yesterday) to fill in mouse holes (haven't seem him/her/them again, but haven't killed anything either...) and got some Shreddies - breakfast tomorrow would have been hellish otherwise, it's all Charlotte'll eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->