****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

jst spoke to oliverrr..... hes at the shop ((1 of his uk businesses)) and hes sorting out the new bed :) yay !!

he got rather drunk on the plane so appologised for not calling when he arrived.....

im excited now !! dunno wether he'l be back today or tomoro... but i dont mind... still lots to do at home plus make maself look 'alright for a pregnant bird' haha

overall today im smiling :)

and thought id share this coz this makes me smile toooo

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/372551-ot-if-ur-bored.html

mumma you're nuts. You dont need to make your self look hot, you're on sexy mumma. Thats what got you in this position!! :rofl:

:headspin::headspin::tease::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::happydance::happydance: I'M TERM TODAY HAPPY TERM DAY TO ME HAPPY TERM DAY TO ME

Happy Term flutter :happydance:

yay on being term :D Flutter!

OH's parents came about 11ish :)
His dad's finished the flooring in the conservatory, so just the electrics to do in there now..they just need wiring up to main bored. Now his dad is plastering.....in the nursery!!! Hope he finishes it today so my mum can wallpaper this next week and I can get painting :D So excited!!!!
His mum's been doing the tiling in the bathroom, so that's abit more closer to being finished!!! I think when the bathroom tiling is done and the nursery decorated, there's only odd job's to do that we can pretty much do our self's :D

What baby monitor's of you ladies got? I haven't a clue what to get :/

As for me - The cramping as pretty much gone :) just abit off back ache and a head ache today. Plus the usual tiredness :/

WOW sounds like it is all go in there today, just what the doctor ordered. Wont be too long now.

As for monitor, E & the baby have tommee tipee sound and movement

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0985950/Trail/searchtext>TOMMEE+TIPEE.htm

I think they are fab. They are £50 quite often come up on special though.

Hey Moggy - you've been quiet how have things been?

Have had an update from Emma - Keeping her in till 4ish then can hopefully come home. Have seen a more senior doctor this morning and she said if it happens again then they will probably keep her in on bed rest and induce her on her due date or maybe before if her cervix is favourable.

AFM - Just chilling with a :coffee:. E is asleep and Si is fitting some new door handles. Have my dad for dinner tonight, just doing something simple, some marinaded chicken breast with garlic new pots and then browned on BBQ with salad.

Bit achy today, back and period type pains. Strange I dont normally get like that. Oh and a little sore shoulder from my fall last night!! :haha: Cant believe I did it, stupid woman!! :dohh:

enjoy your bbq MrsP! not the weather for it here...
it's like somewhere tropical or something where there's a rainy season but it only rains for a few hours each day at the same time each day... so it's pissing down until 11am, then sunny and warm!

Evening ladies been home for few hours now, thanks for all your concern :) Just had Burritos for tea and Im stuffed. Not planning on doing much at all this evening or tomorrow just going to relax and maybe eat some icecream in a bit when my tummy is less full :haha:

As MrsP said the hospital have basically said if it happens again then they will probably keep me in on bed rest and induce me on my due date or maybe before if my cervix is looking favourable. Which is a step in the right direction :)

its a step, fingers crossed you have a cooperative cervix :hugs:

yay mum's coming Monday/Tuesday to wallpaper nursery (and my bedroom) :D Just realised tho, the skirting board's arnt on yet :haha: but we can still wall paper and paint the wall's, it wont take him long to put those on and varnish them :D
I think I'm going to go to hobby craft tomorrow, to get some big sheet's of paper/card to make the stencils for the alphabet and number's, that are going to be painted on the wall's in there :D

Lliena, glad you're back home. About time one of the docs started talking sense! Fingers crossed they keep to their word and induce you early! Hopefully no more bleeding though, you don't wanna have to stop in hospital anymore!

Well chippy tea for me tonight, was yummy as had garlic mayo! My breath stinks now! lol.

Hopefully Mart is finishing early tonight as he has his track day at Silverstone tomorrow. He is so looking forward to it, he's like a child at the mo. Must remember to charge the camera up! Not looking forward to the drive though as my back in still giving me jip!

Naff all on tv again so think it's big bro and bed for me. I pray to god no more kids or drunk couples tonight, i don't think i could cope 2 nights in a row. They seriously don't wanna piss a preggo lady off! lol

xxx

we just had chippy tea too :) not our usual one as it's shut (bloody 12th July, they take a whole fortnight off!), but the other one had better chips, nice onion rings but crap chicken burgers -ah well!!
DH watching Tour de France highlights (as per every night this week...) so I have no idea what else is on TV... I need to find my library books I got out the other day and take to bed with one methinks :)

Girls, sorry to drop in like this, well, i went to the doc yesterday as i suspected i had a uti... Well i did, along with a yeast infection(which i didnt know about). Anyways, i took the suppository thing lastnight before i went to sleep and im on antibiotics. I was doing really well today and the pain had calmed down alot. I was in ALOT of pain yesterday but this past hour iv been in AGONY !!! It has just hit me all of a sudden, the pain is there constantly, im in tears and i really dont know what to think or do... I dont have a midwife here in Ireland, so if i did need to contact anyone it would have to be the out of hours doc... What would ye girls do in my situation??? Thanks in advance for any replies...

There might be another one born early as my wife in hospital due to something wrong with her liver as her alt was 85 and then went up to 105, so they are thinking of induceing her on monday I think wont know more till then so baby will be born in few days hopefully xxx

Evening ladies been home for few hours now, thanks for all your concern :) Just had Burritos for tea and Im stuffed. Not planning on doing much at all this evening or tomorrow just going to relax and maybe eat some icecream in a bit when my tummy is less full :haha:

As MrsP said the hospital have basically said if it happens again then they will probably keep me in on bed rest and induce me on my due date or maybe before if my cervix is looking favourable. Which is a step in the right direction :)

SO glad everythings ok hun! Take care of yourself and enjoy some chill time x x

we just had chippy tea too :) not our usual one as it's shut (bloody 12th July, they take a whole fortnight off!), but the other one had better chips, nice onion rings but crap chicken burgers -ah well!!
DH watching Tour de France highlights (as per every night this week...) so I have no idea what else is on TV... I need to find my library books I got out the other day and take to bed with one methinks :)

Hmmmm Chippy tea!!! We keep meaning to try that Asian take away/restaurant Koi on Shore Road, tonight was gunna be the night but we ended up cleaning and sorting untill about half an hour ago haha!
Booo to crap chicken burgers! Hopefully we'll be back to normal opening everywhere this week eh??

There might be another one born early as my wife in hospital due to something wrong with her liver as her alt was 85 and then went up to 105, so they are thinking of induceing her on monday I think wont know more till then so baby will be born in few days hopefully xxx

Sending tonnes of hugs and good luck! hope everything goes ok x x

Girls, sorry to drop in like this, well, i went to the doc yesterday as i suspected i had a uti... Well i did, along with a yeast infection(which i didnt know about). Anyways, i took the suppository thing lastnight before i went to sleep and im on antibiotics. I was doing really well today and the pain had calmed down alot. I was in ALOT of pain yesterday but this past hour iv been in AGONY !!! It has just hit me all of a sudden, the pain is there constantly, im in tears and i really dont know what to think or do... I dont have a midwife here in Ireland, so if i did need to contact anyone it would have to be the out of hours doc... What would ye girls do in my situation??? Thanks in advance for any replies...

If it was me, and the pain was unbearable, I would call my GP maybe first, then if I was getting nowhere call the mat ward or even consider A&E if that wasnt an option?? Where about is the pain? Hope its easing at least for you x x

Right WHAT a day haha! considering I was SUPPOSED to be sitting and resting,
I have been bitten by the nesting bug I think!
I suddenly realised how much clutter my house contained haha!
We have sorted The bigger of our spare rooms, so that Riley can be the BIG boy and have the big room! then we set out all his toys etc so he can start to play in there too! It looks fab if I do say so myself haha! (well as fab as a military living quarter can do lol).

Then, we decorated baby B's room, and got all the crib/moses basket and playmats etc out and made sure all his/her clothes were clean and ready!

THEN I made poor Mr B, shift tonnes of stuff out to our garage, which is about a 2min walk away, and then the poor guy got sent to the loft to put all the xmas decs up there!
THEN>............ I started on our bedroom!

Folowing which he moved all the furniture in the lounge so he could hoover under it all, (at my request) haha! I have done all the prettyfying and decorative jobs and hes done ALL the lifting!
Little does he know that Tomorrow I plan on organising the porch and shifting ALL his army kit into the garage so I can fit the pram inside unfolded, when baby gets here! lol.

I also think I may have to spritz the bathroom, Seriously tho... I have been like a manic possessed woman! Mat keeps asking if this is nesting lol, I dont know about that, but if it isnt GOD HELP ME when it actually kicks in hahaha!

Anyone else like this?? or am I just finding the time and energy to indulge my OCD tendencies??

Considering my fainting yesterday I feel fantastic today lol! I DO think a lot more sitting is required tomorrow tho! and maybe more chocolate haha!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day! Bed now finally i think x x x x

Morning all,

rainbow i hope your wife is ok. Good luck for the arrival of LO.

aisling, i would go to the emergency docs if you still have the pain. You will be in alot soon enough anyway so why be in it now!

mercy, that sounds like my dream day! I have booked Mart from monday. Moving everything out the bedroom to hoover and clean, sort out his wardrobes, clean bathroom and kitchen.... i'm getting chuffed just thinking about it! I have slight OCD and this nesting thing is starting to kick in so i'm like a woman possessed! Even Mart just sitting down makes me feel uncomfortable! lol

So it was a quiet night apart from bub giving me pains again. Mart didn't finish till 6 so it's going to be a struggle to get him to his track day. I gotta admit i'm pretty tired too but it's the only weekend he can do it now and the bloody thing cost me a fortune so he's going!

Think i'll make me a brew then just a little 'q' time before i get him up.

Have a lazy sunday girls!

xxx

hi everyone,

im still not caught up all the posts but i hope everyone is ok :) have there been any more august babies born?

AFM: Everything stopped and the MW wont give me a sweep until next week. I had a slightly childish tantrum on the phone to her and ended up hanging up - oops :(
my spd isnt too bad to be honest, im coping with bathing abby etc now so its not all bad. Abby has decided to start walking :D im over the moon about that. I pick up my looooverly peach blossom icandy on tuesday am and i cant wait to play hahaha!!

Im still nesting like a mad woman so now that my friend has left (she stayed for a week) im cleaning out every cupboard and skirting board in my house haha!!

Abby at grannys again last night - i swear my ex's mum and dad are the best and i dont know where i would be without them!

As for FOB - running around telling anyone that will listen he cant wait to buy a dad and has been buying baby clothes and arranging to take little one for walks round the park with about 3 different girls....IS HE GOING TO BREASTFEED HER WHILE HE'S THERE?! lol. He still trying to contact my friends/family and is bugging the life out of me. As far as im concerned if all he wanted was a chance to be a good dad he would leave me alone (as the police have requested) and email/phone/write to my solicitor....he doesnt need a solicitor to do that!!!

sorry that turned into a little rant oops... i want a bacon roll but my asda delivery doesnt come untill 4-6pm BOO!!!

hugs all round to mummas and bumps :D xxx

Happy 38 Weeks! FX'd bubs comes soon for you and FOB gets pooped on by a berry eating bird! Mmm bacon, off to Sainsburys in a while fancy a custard donut myself!

Enjoy trackday Philly, Im soooo jealous would love to be able to do that!

Happy 38 Weeks! FX'd bubs comes soon for you and FOB gets pooped on by a berry eating bird! Mmm bacon, off to Sainsburys in a while fancy a custard donut myself!

Damn it! Now i want a bacon buttie and a custard doughnut! Sainsburys do the best fresh cakes ever! I always have the 3 for 2!!!! lol

As for the track day, i'll just be sitting on the sidelines trying to stay dry with an overpriced cuppa! Things we do for our loved ones eh??? lol

xxx

:wave: How are we all xxx

:hissy:Will this back ache ever bugger off?

hi everyone,

im still not caught up all the posts but i hope everyone is ok :) have there been any more august babies born?

AFM: Everything stopped and the MW wont give me a sweep until next week. I had a slightly childish tantrum on the phone to her and ended up hanging up - oops :(
my spd isnt too bad to be honest, im coping with bathing abby etc now so its not all bad. Abby has decided to start walking :D im over the moon about that. I pick up my looooverly peach blossom icandy on tuesday am and i cant wait to play hahaha!!

Im still nesting like a mad woman so now that my friend has left (she stayed for a week) im cleaning out every cupboard and skirting board in my house haha!!

Abby at grannys again last night - i swear my ex's mum and dad are the best and i dont know where i would be without them!

As for FOB - running around telling anyone that will listen he cant wait to buy a dad and has been buying baby clothes and arranging to take little one for walks round the park with about 3 different girls....IS HE GOING TO BREASTFEED HER WHILE HE'S THERE?! lol. He still trying to contact my friends/family and is bugging the life out of me. As far as im concerned if all he wanted was a chance to be a good dad he would leave me alone (as the police have requested) and email/phone/write to my solicitor....he doesnt need a solicitor to do that!!!

sorry that turned into a little rant oops... i want a bacon roll but my asda delivery doesnt come untill 4-6pm BOO!!!

hugs all round to mummas and bumps :D xxx

Hwy hun, Well hopefully it'll not be long for you now x and as for FOB, lets hope he DOES get pooped on lol! that made me chuckle x

Morning all,

rainbow i hope your wife is ok. Good luck for the arrival of LO.

aisling, i would go to the emergency docs if you still have the pain. You will be in alot soon enough anyway so why be in it now!

mercy, that sounds like my dream day! I have booked Mart from monday. Moving everything out the bedroom to hoover and clean, sort out his wardrobes, clean bathroom and kitchen.... i'm getting chuffed just thinking about it! I have slight OCD and this nesting thing is starting to kick in so i'm like a woman possessed! Even Mart just sitting down makes me feel uncomfortable! lol

So it was a quiet night apart from bub giving me pains again. Mart didn't finish till 6 so it's going to be a struggle to get him to his track day. I gotta admit i'm pretty tired too but it's the only weekend he can do it now and the bloody thing cost me a fortune so he's going!

Think i'll make me a brew then just a little 'q' time before i get him up.

Have a lazy sunday girls!

xxx

glad its not only me that enjoys a indulge in the OCD behaviours lol! I think I could hapily clean all day again today but Mat is putting his foot down "apparently" we'll see haha!

Damn it! Now i want a bacon buttie and a custard doughnut! Sainsburys do the best fresh cakes ever! I always have the 3 for 2!!!! lol

As for the track day, i'll just be sitting on the sidelines trying to stay dry with an overpriced cuppa! Things we do for our loved ones eh??? lol

xxx

Could SOOO murder a custard doughnut!!! hmmmm nowhere opens in Northern Ireland untill 1pm on a sunday tho! I bet by then I cant be bothered goin out!

:wave: How are we all xxx

:hissy:Will this back ache ever bugger off?

Oh hun, I hope it does for ya! sending :hugs:

AFM, well after my bout of cleaning insanity yesterday, I think I paid the price during the night! I woke up at 2am with stabbing pain in the bottom of my bump, and desperately needed a pee! But when I tried to get up I couldnt get my legs together to get out of bed lol! VERY odd! I managed to roll myself out and waddle to the bathroom! then was having MEGA backache too!
For a minute I actually considered I might be in labour, then gave myself a slap and realised how much I had done yesterday, so I am reckoning its just from that!

I was woken a few more times, and had a few more hillarious trips to the lav with me waddling with my legs about 3 feet apart hahaha! seems to be easier this morning, and the backache is still there, but much less intense!

SO, todays tasks of cleaning the porch and mopping the kitchen will be done by Mat I think! he is being the boss today and told me I am NOT doing as much as yesterday lol. I like it when hes bossy heeheehee!!

Sitting now while Riley watched a bit of Nick Jnr and I am enjoying a :coffee:

Good times x
Have a lovely morning everyone x x x x :shrug:

A quick P.S...
Has anyone else had the return of the metalic taste from 1st Tri??? its SOOO string this morning! just tipped most of my coffee away, and couldnt stand teh taste of my toast before! its HORRID!!!!!!

hiya girls.... mercy.. yep... i have had the rotten metal taste come back...yuk yuk yuk

hope everyone is ok.x
lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back