~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

I'm 27 weeks on monday. Is it 27 or 28 that you are considered third tri??

I just discovered this thread :p This forum is huge is taking me a while to get around, lol! But I am also going to be an August mommy. My due date is Aug 28th and this is our first child. It's gonna be a girl too :D

Have updated for you - welcome onboard! :flower:

mummylanning - I haven't seen anything to help with dresses... I have just given up skirts

Funny as its only been since the getting pregnant and having the deal with the heat that I have started wearing dresses! I am a strictly jeans girl but they are soooo hot in this weather!

yup, me too mummylanning! As for the thighs rubbing part, I wear spandex shorts similar to Spanx under all my dresses and skirts!

Hi everyoneee! Congratulations to all of you! :) Only just found this thread! I am 27 weeks on wednesday and baby girl is due on August 29th! Just 8 days after my 21st birthday! Soooo excitedddd!

Hows everyone getting on with buying/creating space/setting up nursery's?

We have most of our big items (we are not getting nursery furniture until we move in january) I did lots of bargain hunting and bought most things on offer which means things have arrived. (Moses basket, buggy, clothes, blankets, breast pump, nappies etc) We just have to get more muslin cloths and the baby monitor!

I dont have huge space for the stuff until we clear out the boxes of stuff we have packed up into storage so things are always messy at the minute and its sending me crazy!

I am trying to keep the place tidy, on top of all the laundry and ironing piles and cleaning but it just keeps stacking up....already and the baby isnt even here!

I am almost 27 weeks (Wednesday). I am getting very excited! And my baby is kicking harder every day. And he's finally found my ribs, too... oh well, I'm just thrilled to feel him move around. :)

Have a great week!

So I was just reading on a post in third Tri and saw that Hoping4girl had her water break earlier this month and she delivered her little girl on May 19th. From reading the post it looks like things are going good so far but let's all keep her and her lo in our thoughts and prayers. The post is entitled "ah crap! My water broke" if you want to read or comment.

Ah thanks!! I can't believe it... hopefully things have been going well.

Soon we will be into June! Then it will be all our turns before we know it!

Just over 2 and a half months to go til my due date, I still have so much to do! We have two lodgers and thankfully they are moving out this Sunday. As much as I love the extra money that comes in from them living here I can't wait for them to go! I've been having nesting urges like mad this past week, so as soon as they're out I'm going to give the house a deep, deep clean. It also means that OH & myself can finally start decorating the nursery (which at the moment is a laundry room) :wohoo:

I havn't been on BnB as often as usual recently and I have some catching up to do, so I'm off to read the last few pages of this thread now. Hope you're all well ladies :flower:

Hello ladies! I hope you and your pregnancies are going well! Haven't been on as much lately. A lot of things have been happening in my life. For one, my little girl's father is in jail for domestic violence. I'm so happy to be out of the situation and not having to worry and look over my shoulder. On a better note, I've picked a name! It'll be Magdalena Tatiana-Jasmin. Long, just like mine lol!

Hey there ladies,
Just popping by to say hi.

I have my gd test tomorrow. Not excited. Hoping that I pass!

Hope you are all doing well!

I went in for my glucose screening on Tuesday this week and found that it came back elevated.. The cut off for concern is 130 and I was at 160. So now I am on to my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow morning..

Have any of you had around 160 and then came back negative for your 3 hour test? My doc obviously thinks I have GD because she has already referred me to the diabetic counselor.. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I didn't have GD the first 2. I am soooo hoping I don't have it. I am hoping for a natural, uncomplicated, beautiful birth. And I don;t think I will get it if I do have GD.

I am soooo excited to meet her! She is soo much more active then my first 2 and this is my fiance's first baby and he is over elated! He talks to her every chance he gets, and just loves her to pieces!!!! I am soo excited for him, he's always wanted to be a daddy! :)

Best wishes to all you August Fireflys! :)

Dragon: I failed my 1 hr test and then passed my 3 hr test, so hopefully the same thing will happen to you!! It happens a lot I think. I did get a bruise from getting stuck so many times, and you definitely need to bring something to do!

Hmm... my doctor said 140 I think, but I don't really remember. I thought I definitely had it though, I've been so sick, but I passed the second test. One of the girls that posts on my journal failed with 135 the first test and failed the second test, so I'm not sure if its something with the number exactly....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->