~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hi ladies, just checking in! I'm nearly at 3rd tri (counting it as 27-weeks) and can't quite believe it!
I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week in the sun before life changes in August!
I haven't experienced any BH yet but at least now I know what to look for!
I hope u r all well & i'll catch up with everyone's news when I'm back next week

Ooh I'm jealous! Have a fab holiday :flower:

I never realised the stomach tightening was BH, I've been experiencing them for about a fortnight and thought it was just because the baby was shifting around! I seem to get BH when I'm walking around.

Hope you're all well ladies. Soon we'll all be in third tri, eek!

Hi ladies, just checking in! I'm nearly at 3rd tri (counting it as 27-weeks) and can't quite believe it!
I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week in the sun before life changes in August!
I haven't experienced any BH yet but at least now I know what to look for!
I hope u r all well & i'll catch up with everyone's news when I'm back next week

I'm on hols too at the minute...but no sun for me :wacko:

We are going on holidays to Wales for a week at the beginning of June, can't wait! My parents are coming too so it will actually be a proper break as my mum will look after my two year old a lot! Funny moment the other day though, Thomas said to me "me going on the boat to Wales" immediately followed by "I have a whale, it's a blue whale"! Think he might have a different idea of where we are going on holiday, LOL!

Lol!! :haha:

Sounds awesome... I want a vacation!! Maybe I can convince my DH to take me to Galveston for a weekend on the beach.

Thanks! I didn't realize that they were BH at first. And I wish I was going on on vacation. My boyfriend and I might splurge for a weekend hotel mini vacation next month, but I'm not sure yet. All I know is I'd love a break! :)

Enjoy your vacations!

All of you talking about your vacays have me thinking about mine! Going to the beach the second week of June! Cannot wait, even though I'll be 30 weeks then and big as walrus. :haha:

I love the beach but am not sure I could handle waddling around in the sand - my ankles tend to try to roll on sand as it is unless I'm completely barefoot. lol I'm on restricted sun exposure too b/c of having previously had high bp issues, so lots of a/c and boredom indoors for me this year. Although I have snuck outside a few times and taken in just a bit of rays... I cheat by sitting in the kiddy pool to keep my overall body temp down. lol

ooh, all these holida, we are supposed to be going next week for a week in Greece but im really in 2 minds weather to go. As my step dad died out of the blue last saturday. Obviously my mam is in peices and i really dont want to leave her. So hard, just dont know what to do. As all the fam is supposed to be going somewhere at some time during the week im away, were on holiday my gran is supposed to be going for a few days in london for jubilee, uncle is away with his grandkids, so someone will have to stay. I want to stay and be here for her but as selfish as it is i need a break too and we will lose alot of money we cant afford if we dont go. Its been the worst week of my life. Sorry im rambling...

Congrats on the girl twicky, I will update the front page for you - is your due date still the same?

I posted this in the third tri but seeming as its something we will all probably wonder nearer the time, I'll post it here too so you can let me know what you all think and plan to do!

Well I can't see my lady garden anymore, therefore can't tend to it if you know what I mean (title says it all!).

I don't mind it like that in the forthcoming weeks but as the big day approaches, what are your plans for dealing with the lady garden? My DH suggested he would shave it for me but a) thats a bit weird, and b) worried he won't have such a gentle technique

Would you consider waxing and if so, does it hurt more because of pregnancy and all the extra blood flow around there?

I'm quite sure midwives have seen it all but would prefer not to have an out of control lady garden

Heehee I was planning on using a mirror to try to um... keep it under control. Shaving has become quite an issue actually!!

Hi, everyone!

It's getting hot out and I don't like it. I have a hunch I'm going to be swimming a lot this summer!

I hope everyone's hanging in there! Stay cool!

Candy cane - my other half dealt with the lady garden situation not long before I gave birth to my daughter last time ... I think I got to the point where so many people were looking down there it really didnt matter what happened anymore! At least it looked neat and tidy when I gave birth!

Hope everyone is ok ... My daughter has had chicken pox the last few weeks and not has a chest infection which I think is being passed round the family so I am just feeling super tired with looking after her.

We are going away on holiday next Saturday ... only to cornwall for a week but it will nice to get away for a bit of a break with my mum and dad before this baby arrives!

Hey guys can I be added? My due date is August 16th!

Have added you - welcome :flower:

Everyone who is due on the 16th is confirmed as having a girl! We're still heavier on the girls than boys in this thread - 20 girls now!

Hey Candy - I have been thinking about the lady garden issue recently. I have just bought a new razor which has a mini-trimmer on the other end (This one: https://wilkinsonsword.co.uk/women/showroom/quattro_for_women_bikini). It is great! I thought it might be a bit vicious (!) but it is really gentle. You can also change the height of the trimmer so you can make it as short as you like. The first time I used it I stood on a towel in front of the mirror but now I just use it in the shower and the results are great (apparently you can use it in the bath too). As it is so gentle I don't need to be looking (I was worried I might cut myself!) and can just do it by touch. Anyway - I'm really pleased with it!

Like struth I have an electric shaver and I just go in blind and hope it looks ok in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->