~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Welcome bouncyboo! :)

I am doing well - had a checkup and me and baby are both healthy. He's still in my ribs and seems to have found his comfort zone. I can't sit for long as it hurts so I've been doing a ton of walking and swimming - it's the only thing that helps!

I'm also strangely pleased that people are looking at my baby registies online, lol. (For my shower in July) I spent so much time on it I wanted people to at least look at it, even if they don't buy anything!

Hope everyone and babies are doing well :)

I can only tell if they have bought something, I can look and see what has been purchased!

oh okay, I don't have anything on mine showing purchased so I assume no one has even looked at it. But I assume that after the baby shower invites go out, they will know it exists and visit it.

Welcome bouncyboo! :)

I am doing well - had a checkup and me and baby are both healthy. He's still in my ribs and seems to have found his comfort zone. I can't sit for long as it hurts so I've been doing a ton of walking and swimming - it's the only thing that helps!

I'm also strangely pleased that people are looking at my baby registies online, lol. (For my shower in July) I spent so much time on it I wanted people to at least look at it, even if they don't buy anything!

Hope everyone and babies are doing well :)

thanks hun!

On my babies r us registry you can't tell if people looked, only if it's purchased. But on the target registry you can see how many views there are - which is addicting. :D

My boyfriend and I looked at apartments today. I really hope we can find a place soon!

Hi ladies - I went back to the doctor today for a checkup. I'm still having contractions, so she upped my dose of medicine. They aren't coming in a pattern, so she isn't worried, even though I get at least 4 an hour. She didn't measure my cervix, just felt it, and she said it felt the same. I don't think I'm happy with how she dealt with it, and I wish I would have seen the high risk doctor too, but she said I didn't need to.

On another note, we decided to move to PA on Saturday to be with our families. I already found a new hospital, and have an appointment with the doctors on Monday. I am extremely stressed with everything going on. We'll be moving in with my family, and if we find jobs, we'll be moving up there permanently then buying a house once ours sells. So much going on, but I know it will be easier with the help.

Wow, be careful this weekend and leave the moving to your DH! Thinking of you and your girls...

Oh and I'm sure you've posted at some point already but are your girls identical or fraternal? I assume fraternal since you used Clomid but just curious! :)

Hi ladies - I went back to the doctor today for a checkup. I'm still having contractions, so she upped my dose of medicine. They aren't coming in a pattern, so she isn't worried, even though I get at least 4 an hour. She didn't measure my cervix, just felt it, and she said it felt the same. I don't think I'm happy with how she dealt with it, and I wish I would have seen the high risk doctor too, but she said I didn't need to.

On another note, we decided to move to PA on Saturday to be with our families. I already found a new hospital, and have an appointment with the doctors on Monday. I am extremely stressed with everything going on. We'll be moving in with my family, and if we find jobs, we'll be moving up there permanently then buying a house once ours sells. So much going on, but I know it will be easier with the help.

Wow! What a time to up and move! I am very jealous, I have to wait until January :wacko:! Good Luck, I hope everything works out for you.

Good news that your littles ones are still doing well! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

is anyone else having bad bh when walking?

Sometimes, or sometimes right after sex. If I can manage sex hahah...

KC- What a time to move!! Hopefully you get lots of support from friends and family. I moved during the second tri, and am still unpacking everything since its just tough to move around now lol!! You're almost 29 weeks, every day is a great success, and it sounds like you have plenty of them in your future.

Wow, be careful this weekend and leave the moving to your DH! Thinking of you and your girls...

Oh and I'm sure you've posted at some point already but are your girls identical or fraternal? I assume fraternal since you used Clomid but just curious! :)

They are fraternal, but there is still a 30% chance they can be identical. The clomid actually didn't "work". Yes it made me ovulate, but my progesterone levels were so low, the doctor didn't think it worked. I had an ultrasound done of my ovaries and they could barely find them, which meant they weren't stimulated at all from clomid. The doctor said we got our twins from my genes, which there are twins in my family, not from the clomid. The clomid just gave my body that little push it needed from being off of BC.

Thanks ladies! It will be a crazy weekend, but I wont be doing any of the work lol We're not even fully moving. We're just taking what we use all of the time, the babies things, and our bed. Since we don't have jobs up there yet, we're just moving for the summer, and then if we have to, come back down once the girls get out of the hospital and continue working down here.

They are fraternal, but there is still a 30% chance they can be identical. The clomid actually didn't "work". Yes it made me ovulate, but my progesterone levels were so low, the doctor didn't think it worked. I had an ultrasound done of my ovaries and they could barely find them, which meant they weren't stimulated at all from clomid. The doctor said we got our twins from my genes, which there are twins in my family, not from the clomid. The clomid just gave my body that little push it needed from being off of BC.

Wow, very interesting! I've always wanted twins - they run in my family as well - so maybe next time. :)

Hey ladies-

I haven't gotten Braxton hicks after bd but I have gotten them while I have been on the toliet which is super uncomfortable!! Anyone else get them there?

Hubby and I are moving at the end of the month and I can't even imagine trying to do that while pregnant with twins and on bed rest. KC you are my hero! Still wish we didn't have to move but Ive gotta go with the flow. I'm thankful that I will finally get to set up Stellas nursery. The whole nesting thing is making me crazy. I end up finishing alot of random projects just to keep myself busy. Hahaha

Hey ladies-

I haven't gotten Braxton hicks after bd but I have gotten them while I have been on the toliet which is super uncomfortable!! Anyone else get them there?

Hubby and I are moving at the end of the month and I can't even imagine trying to do that while pregnant with twins and on bed rest. KC you are my hero! Still wish we didn't have to move but Ive gotta go with the flow. I'm thankful that I will finally get to set up Stellas nursery. The whole nesting thing is making me crazy. I end up finishing alot of random projects just to keep myself busy. Hahaha

I'm with you on the whole nesting thing! I have the girls' room all set up, but we won't even be here for them to use it. I'm pretty upset about that. But, once we figure out where we'll be in September, I can either redo their nursery up in PA, or they can use the one I already finished. Moving is such a headache!!!!!! Especially while pregnant lol And how far along we are!

Ugh I have been having non-stop heartburn and nausea. I really don't want to eat anything, and I threw up last night's dinner. Anyone else having morning sickness in third tri?

I cant believe you girls are moving so far on in pregnancy ... I struggled to move at 20 weeks pregnant during my last pregnancy but I am sure the nesting didnt kick in till much later last time where as this time I did four trips to the tip yesterday with stuff and just waiting for OH to go back to work tomorrow so I can throw away more as he is a nightmare hoarder I have to do it whilst he is out and take it to the tip before he gets back!!!

Hey ladies-

:haha: Yes me too! They are very uncomfortable! I don't get them any other time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->