~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

ur lucky you get a proper summer its like winter here at the moment :( ye can get away without wearing shoes, im in my ugg boots toasty n warm :)

oy, that wouldn't work for me! Love my Irish roots, but I'm definitely a summer girl. Good ol' California weather! We get rain in the earlier months of the year but other than that, it's pretty great weather! I wear flip flops probably 9 months out of the year! hehe

I suppose I'm lucky, but mostly I think I'm lucky because of the weather this year. So far it hasn't hit above 100 yet, but last year we had 60 straight days of above 100 degree weather.

I suppose I'm lucky, but mostly I think I'm lucky because of the weather this year. So far it hasn't hit above 100 yet, but last year we had 60 straight days of above 100 degree weather.

ewww, we've had a few days so far and are expected to again this weekend but DH and I are spending the weekend camping on the beach so it definitely won't be that hot over there! :) I feel bad for my poor petsitter who's stuck at my un-air-conditioned house though!

You guys are all talking about the sun and I am sat watching the rain battering against my window!!!

Had my 31 week midwife appointment today and all is good madam is head down and measuring a good size! And the building work on our house is getting there so we are having a very positive day!!!

That's awesome! My 32 week appointment is next wednesday, :D Feels like we are all getting further...

garden - eck you've already experienced such crappy weather!

yup n mines gonna pop out anyday now lol oh is always goin on bout it lol!u can se it through my clothes!any1 else feeling pressure or uncomfy around ur pelvic area r have trouble putting on shoes yet lol ive to put on my shoes sitting down n throwing my leg to the side to get them on haha!
I am having the same pain. I have been told it is a condition called SPD. Just today I posted about it. It hurts to walk, to roll over in bed, to lift my leg to put my pants or underwear on and definitely getting in/out of the car. I am trying to figure out exactly what to do. I have heard that binding your hips will help. Next payday I plan on trying just that. Until then, it really hurts! I wish you luck in finding relief!

That's awesome! My 32 week appointment is next wednesday, :D Feels like we are all getting further...

garden - eck you've already experienced such crappy weather!
Oh wow, thats awesome! my 32 week appointment is next monday. When are you due? We are due August 12th. I have two girls now so this will be our first boy! Totally psyched!

Oh wow, thats awesome! my 32 week appointment is next monday. When are you due? We are due August 12th. I have two girls now so this will be our first boy! Totally psyched!

That's awesome!!! :D I'm due August 16th... so just a few days behind you!

aww you guys are lucky the ones with nice weather its bloody hot here and not the enjoyable summery type kind of weather just hot and humid](*,) it doesnt even get cold when it rains because its so humid I prefer to stay in my air conditioned cave because the heat kills me..on a side note my dh says I look like an excersize ball :rofl: I guess I kind of do lol :haha: and anyone not yet figured out what they are naming their LO? .. I haven't yet ... and I dont know how im going to choose.. I have my dr appointment tomorrow mine are always only like 5 minutes long but I find other ladies are like 30 minutes in there with their appointments I wonder if thats normal?.. but really my dr just asks if I have questions checks the heartbeat and thats about it :shrug: take care ladies :flower:

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you?

DH and I are expecting our first on August 10th.

One problem.... She's been diagnosed IUGR so we'll probably only make it another week or two. But she SHOULD have been born in August!

It's okay though. My sister is a Leo (August 21st) and we hated each other until about a week ago (I exaggerate)...

My midwife checks take about 5 mins I am just in and out! But I guess thats because everything is progressing well and baby is fine!

yup n mines gonna pop out anyday now lol oh is always goin on bout it lol!u can se it through my clothes!any1 else feeling pressure or uncomfy around ur pelvic area r have trouble putting on shoes yet lol ive to put on my shoes sitting down n throwing my leg to the side to get them on haha!

I am having the same pain. I have been told it is a condition called SPD. Just today I posted about it. It hurts to walk, to roll over in bed, to lift my leg to put my pants or underwear on and definitely getting in/out of the car. I am trying to figure out exactly what to do. I have heard that binding your hips will help. Next payday I plan on trying just that. Until then, it really hurts! I wish you luck in finding relief!

oh maybe thats what it is, didnt even think about that ive a midwife appointment next week might just say it to her then, thanks hun woke up this morning with a killer back ache, full of aches n pains this week lol!

That's awesome!!! :D I'm due August 16th... so just a few days behind you!
Congratulations! So how is your anxiety level? Mine is through the roof! Some days I feel like I just cant go on. I wanna give up but I cant. I often wish I could just sleep for the next 9 weeks and wake up just in time to breastfeed! Is that selfish of me? I feel horrible for feeling that way but gosh Im exhausted! Lol.

oh maybe thats what it is, didnt even think about that ive a midwife appointment next week might just say it to her then, thanks hun woke up this morning with a killer back ache, full of aches n pains this week lol!
Another thing is that I would NOT be able to survive my back pain without my heating pad! Hallelujah!

I agree about the heating pad! It really helps my back. Though the pain is awful at times - mostly when he's up in my ribs, I find.

As for baby names, we still haven't picked a name yet. I don't think you're alone with that!

I feel as if the summer is rushing by. It's upsetting (I want more time to get ready) and exciting at the same time. I want to see him so very bad!

I agree about the heating pad! It really helps my back. Though the pain is awful at times - mostly when he's up in my ribs, I find.

As for baby names, we still haven't picked a name yet. I don't think you're alone with that!

I feel as if the summer is rushing by. It's upsetting (I want more time to get ready) and exciting at the same time. I want to see him so very bad!
I wish my summer were rushing by...Ive got 9 long weeks left. I know, I know they are 9 short weeks but ugghhh!
Ooo Ooo, OT pet peeve here....have you ever had someone who is unable to conceive tell you to basically shut up and suck it up, that Im lucky that I can have a child. Wow! Insensitive! And all I did was change my FB status. Lol. Dont like it, you dont have to read it...sheeesh! I can understand if I had complained directly to you about my situation but that would be insensitive of me. Ouch!

Hey there ladies- I feel like I'm in the same boat even though I'm a few weeks behind you I'm due august 27 and will be 30 weeks on Monday but this constant discomfort is getting to me. And I love feeling this little girl move around by now it's starting to hurt, especially when she makes a big movement. Im starting to get freaked out about having to move in just 2 weeks and we still haven't bought hardly anything because there was no point before we moved. Thankfully I do have a baby shower like a week after we move. I just wish i had the time to slowly put her room together because it's something I have been looking forward to but knowing me.. I will want it done quickly so I feel slightly more prepared. Is anyone taking any birthing or parenting classes?

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you?

DH and I are expecting our first on August 10th.

One problem.... She's been diagnosed IUGR so we'll probably only make it another week or two. But she SHOULD have been born in August!

It's okay though. My sister is a Leo (August 21st) and we hated each other until about a week ago (I exaggerate)...

Welcome!

So sorry that your lo was diagnosed with igur but it's sounds like you and your doctor are on top of it! Keep us updated on how your doing!

My sister is a Taurus and I am a Pisces and we don't get along very often. Haha maybe it's just siblings in general! My sister is pregnant as well and I can't stand her right now because she thinks she knows everything about having kids... Haha. Oh well!

Thanks HappilyaMrs!

Well it's all well and good because my sister's daughter is a Taurus (as am I) and she's wicked stubborn and hard headed!

Hahahahahahaha. I win.

Yes. I have a good team of doctors, so I'm worried, but I guess it could always be worse! All other tests look fine. NST's are great, Doppler always looks good with flow, fluid is great, she CANNOT.SIT.STILL, she's just a tiny little thing. She's also breech, butt down, so I would've had to have the c-section anyways.

I would like to make it to August, but I don't see it happening. That being said. Miracles DO happen, and I know she's growing.. That or I'm getting really fat in the stomach all of a sudden ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->