~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Have any of you ladies felt your baby having hiccups yet? I started feeling what I am pretty sure to be hiccups in the last two weeks - very rhythmical almost like a tapping feeling quite low down that lasts for a few minutes. I am carrying transverse at the moment so the location is about right. It's quite cute!

Is anyone else transverse? I think my baby is on the move this week as I am starting to get heartbearn and acid reflux now which I never had before, also I can feel either a head or a bum above my navel to one side??!!

I think last night she was lying transverse. Actually it was the first time I thought I could tell where she was... I think I felt her head move across my stomach to the other side.

As for the hiccups, actually that was for the first time yesterday as well!! It was crazy! Little rythmic movements..

My little Abigail is constantly somersaulting still. Most nights I think she must be transverse (?) because I can feel her kicking/punching on both sides of my belly at the same time. It's quite strange feeling her kick the bed on my left side and my arm laying across my belly on my right side! But then she's also all different positions throughout the day. Yesterday morning I swear she had to have been head down right on my bladder - I've never had to pee so many times in my life and it was like there wasn't actually anything in my bladder! And in the afternoon I felt her somersault and her head was protruding from my belly just above my belly button making my belly all lopsided. She's definitely a little acrobat!

And yes, I've felt Abigail having hiccups. I think it kind of tickles...

I think my baby's lying transverse, too, as I feel him on both sides of my belly. He's so active though. He's constantly on the move, it seems. He does get hiccups, every morning, just like I do, lol. It's entertaining!

As for moving, my boyfriend and I are still trying to find a place. I don't have anywhere for a baby right now so I'm getting anxious! I just want to find a place and move in!

Ugh I have been having non-stop heartburn and nausea. I really don't want to eat anything, and I threw up last night's dinner. Anyone else having morning sickness in third tri?

Yup. I am on anti sickness tablets from the docs, I am also on Gaviscon for the heart burn. Eating is not a fun past time at the moment! I only stopped Morning (ahem all day) sickness at around 17 1/2 weeks and around 24 weeks it started again!

oh wow mummylanning, that's awful! I'm sorry. :( I was lucky enough to not have any morning sickness (just food aversions for about 2-3 weeks) in the beginning. I threw up once around the middle of second tri but it was a complete fluke. Most of the time, if it weren't for the constant kicks and my growing belly, I wouldn't even think about being pregnant! (I mean, I think about it constantly because I'm so super excited but most of the time I don't "feel" pregnant)

I feel the same way mummylanning... I should ask about meds from my doc. I was at least able to keep my lunch down!

I officially give up with names. I can't keep one for the life of me. Honestly just going to wait until she's born. It's so frustrating because all my friends had names for their babies from the time they found out they were pregnant and it's taking me so gosh darn long ](*,)

Don't worry Droplette... you'll come up with a great name. Its probably for the best anyway because if you tell everyone the name and then you decide to change it, you may already have stuff with names on it! :D

Trying to keep it positive, but really I think you will be fine. You'll see her and then you'll be able to decide.

Hi all -

I think we have finally decided on a name ... Evie Anna.

Argh first day with the builders here today ... I have just realised how crazy our house is going to be. Fingers firmly crossed they will be done within a week and then I can get on with decorating.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today. x

we defo having Layla and maybe Louise for middle name. but we haven't told anyone. i think because we know we're having a girl and i'm having a 3d scan on 4th july we have decided to try and keep her name and delivery date (c section) secret, just so we get to do all the announcement stuff like if we were having a spontanious birth :)

I can say I've truly loved the name Max and always wanted it for my baby. But my boyfriend does not like it. We do have other names we like but we just can't pick one. (We're waiting until he's born to tell everyone, anyway.) I just have my heart settled on this one name and my boyfriend just doesn't like it. :(

I think Stella may be lying transverse sometimes because I can feel her firmly in both hips when I walk around. I've carried low this whole pregnancy, not sure what it will feel like when she drops cuz I don't think she can get lower than this. During my 4d u/s the sonographer kept pointing out how she liked to use my bladder as a pillow. Haha. Oh well, whatever makes her happy... I just am getting really tired of being so uncomfortable all the time and I'm mentally trying to prepare myself for it to get worse.

Mummylanding- so sorry about the morning sickness- that's awful!!

Love all the names everyone has picked out, they are very beautiful and unique! Just like our precious lo's!!

Droplette-dont worry, I know you will pick something lovely. I wish I had the patience to wait till she was born but I couldn't. Maybe with bubba #2.

I'm lucky that we are having a girl, or else we would have an issue...

DH's name is passed down, but I love the name Samuel...

so luckily its a girl! Lily June :D

We had a name for either gender sorted before we conceived so we're lucky there although I did have to do some working on DH for the boys name which he initially wasn't that keen on but grew to like it......then found out we're having a girl! Her name is sorted but I won't announce until she arrives.

Saw the midwife today and she confirmed baby has moved head down now - she said she can still move at any time now but she has been firmly transverse all this time and now she is head down, I am feeling the pains more like needing to pee all the time (but hardly anything comes out) and also getting acid reflux/heartburn. Midwife said its all because I am getting to the final stages and also because of the change in position so I should be thankful that up until now I have sailed through this!

She also told me I have four weeks to decide on my birthing arrangements, ie which hospital and whether I want a birthing pool etc....its all 'coming true' now if you know what I mean!

I've been lucky and not had sickness although I can tell the contributing hormones are back as I have had a few moments where I feel a bit yuck but nothing like first trimester thankfully. I do feel for those who are suffering with it as it hurts to sneeze at the moment so throwing up must be awful.

Is anyone else's belly button bruising? The area of my belly around my belly button is suddenly bruised. I don't know if I bumped into something harder than I thought or if it's from the skin stretching or what?

yup n mines gonna pop out anyday now lol oh is always goin on bout it lol!u can se it through my clothes!any1 else feeling pressure or uncomfy around ur pelvic area r have trouble putting on shoes yet lol ive to put on my shoes sitting down n throwing my leg to the side to get them on haha!

Mine's been peeking through my shirts for a while now, lol. It's still not completely "popped" but it's popped enough for me! lol. And I gave up on wearing shoes. I only wear flip flops...but then again, I hate wearing shoes anyway and would wear flip flops year round if I could get away with it!

Mine isn't bruising but is definitely popped out. It shows through my shirt like nobody's business.

I'm definitely into sandals now... nothing to tie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->