~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hey, if it helps you ladies, (this is super gross, sorry) I trim my boyfriend's toenails because he never does until they're awful. Yesterday, I did it and he also wanted sex. Now, yesterday was HOT and humid out and the last thing I wanted was sex. He kept begging and I got very bitch-y. I don't think he understands that I can't do everything! I did his toenails, that was enough for me!

So yeah, a mini-rant for me. Men just don't get it.

As for me, I'm 30 weeks today. It's going by so fast!!

Hey, if it helps you ladies, (this is super gross, sorry) I trim my boyfriend's toenails because he never does until they're awful. Yesterday, I did it and he also wanted sex. Now, yesterday was HOT and humid out and the last thing I wanted was sex. He kept begging and I got very bitch-y. I don't think he understands that I can't do everything! I did his toenails, that was enough for me!

I just sat here laughing for 5 mins over this! Haha I wish my husband would let me cut his toe nails! I have asked him to go get a pedicure with me because his feet are icky and I know they could do wonders but I doubt he will ever go. Haha

I just sat here laughing for 5 mins over this! Haha I wish my husband would let me cut his toe nails! I have asked him to go get a pedicure with me because his feet are icky and I know they could do wonders but I doubt he will ever go. Haha

32 weeks... so 8 weeks left, 9 weeks max :D I can't wait till 36 weeks!

Everyone doing ok? June is almost over, then we will be able to say next month is our month! We have a week and a half left of June!

I wonder how many babies will end up being July, August and September babies... Mine should definitely be August though!

I am guessing my baby will be an August baby ... I really cant see her coming early and even if I went two weeks over we will still be in August!

I am ok ... shattered though. Is anyone else struggling to sleep to the point you are living on a couple of hours sleep a night. At the moment thats what is happening with me its a nightmare, I remember getting the same whilst pregnant last time but then it didnt matter as I could rest during the day ... this time I have a busy 2 year old whi is wondering why her mummy is so grumpy!

I can't sleep at night, but since I'm a first time preggers at least I can compensate with naps during the day.

I think I take my rage out on my dog.. I feel pretty bad about it. When she wakes me up at all (naps or whatever bc she has to go out) I get so mad and yell. Really really bad idea... and I feel awful :(

Happily - Not long to go now then til you're free of the place! Atleast you'll be able to dedicate yourself to getting settled into the new house for the next few weeks and transforming it into your home. I can't wait until we finish the nursery, it'll be such a load off my mind. Men just don't seem to get it do they :dohh: I keep reading stories on the pregnancy boards about women whose OH's wont let them lift a finger now that they're pregnant and give them things like massages on demand, have to admit I get a little bit jealous every time I see a thread about it. But then I'll read a thread about someone whose OH is a total waste of space and remember that my OH is actually fantastic and I'm very blessed to have met him. I'm sure your husband is too :) Mine's taking me out for a meal tomorrow at a restaurant of my choosing so it's not all that bad. Get well soon!

----

I havn't got a clue when to expect my baby to make an appearance. I'll be 38+3 on my OH's birthday so if the baby was born then he'd be a nice present for daddy! Truthfully, and this is going to sound so stupid, I'd love the baby to be born in September because with his due date being towards the end of August, he'll be one of the youngest in the school year. I just don't want my little boy feeling left behind or jealous that all his friends and peers will be having their birthdays for months before him. On the upside, being born in August will (..hopefully) mean that every year he'll have lovely sunny weather for his birthday.

I'm finding it hard to sleep because I have restless legs. I had them before pregnancy but they've got so much worse in the last 2 months, it drives me and my poor OH insane! I need to constantly move them, which means that it takes me ages to switch off and actually fall asleep. I'm doing Hypnobabies - I listen to the audio tracks every night in bed but needing to consciously move my feet every few minutes makes it near impossible to get into a relaxed enough state to feel that the hypnosis is actually taking effect. It drives me bonkers! Once I actually get to sleep I pretty much stay asleep until the alarm goes off. Though recently my OH has developed a habit of rolling over to my side of the bed and snoring right next to my head which wakes me up. A poke in the ribs normally does the trick. :haha:

As I'm August 29th, I have no clue when he's coming. My boyfriend really wants him to be born on his birthday (August 18th) but who knows. It's not up to me!

Hang in there, everyone!

Cin - Good luck with your homebirth! I need mine to be born in August for insurance reasons, and am hoping that she is born in early August.

Once I actually get to sleep I pretty much stay asleep until the alarm goes off. Though recently my OH has developed a habit of rolling over to my side of the bed and snoring right next to my head which wakes me up. A poke in the ribs normally does the trick. :haha:

Sounds like my husband! :haha: Sometimes a poke in the ribs has to progress to a hard shove with my knee to get some peace! :haha:

I actually got some sleep last night!!!! It didnt take me to long to settle and I slept quite well until I had to get up for the toilet.

I seem to be getting rid of so much stuff at the moment ... my OH realised this morning that some of his stuff is starting to disappear. I think I may be in a little bit of trouble if he notices how much stuff has actually gone to the tip and wont be coming back!

I envy you! Our storage shed is PACKED with all kinds of things I want to throw out. DH is a teacher and home for the summer while I'm working full time though so there's no chance of me getting any time to unload it and get rid of everything. He wants to keep EVERYTHING and it drives me crazy!!!

6th grade earth science and LOVES it. I'm finishing my credentials to teach either 7th grade Biology or middle school math.

Wow I am impressed! Middle school is, in my opinion, the hardest!!! I am a chem teacher.

I really wanted nothing to do with middle school until I met DH and started working with his students. Most of them are pretty good. I'd prefer elementary school - 2nd grade is my fav - but the education system is still so rocky I want something more guaranteed which is more likely to be found in math/sciences.

Well that's definitely true, I have had no problems finding a job as certified chem/physics.

After I have my foot in the door for a few years, if I still want to try elementary school, I will. By then Abigail will be in elementary school or close to it and I might prefer the older kids though. :) I'm sure once she's in middle school, I'll prefer the younger kids though to get a break from the teens/preteens. hehe

Gardenofedens - my OH keeps everything ... literally everything so the only way to get rid of it is whilst he is at work. I wanted to get a load more done over the weekend but it doesnt look very promising as everything I look at to get rid of seems to disappear back into storage!

Had an appointment today with my m/w. She's a little concerned about my weight gain. I've only gained 3lbs since seeing her at the beginning of the month. I have started to eat healthier. Lots of fruits and veggies. No soda. No sweets. I eat smaller meals throughout the day. So Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->