~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Yeah, at one point I actually lost a pound between my biweekly appointments, and my OB looked at me like he was gonna kill me! I think they get really suspicious that we are "trying to lose weight' when really I was honestly trying to eat really healthy.

:flower:

Sorry I'm joining so late in the game!

If I can still join I'm due August 18th, 2012 with a baby :pink:

:D

Just recently started getting stretch marks. :nope:
And my Belly button has disappeared. :lol:

Yeah, at one point I actually lost a pound between my biweekly appointments, and my OB looked at me like he was gonna kill me! I think they get really suspicious that we are "trying to lose weight' when really I was honestly trying to eat really healthy.

Exactly how my m/w looked at me lol!!!

Hi, welcome!! Congrats on the little one! Your LO is sooo adorable!!

My dr is impossible to please. First she said I wasn't gaining enough, then four weeks and two pounds later I've gained too much. I started at a normal BMI and was at 21 pounds gained as of 28 weeks. I had hoped to only gain 25 for the pregnancy but that hasn't happened so my goal is to stay under 35 at least...

I don't know how much I have gained in the entire pregnancy, mostly because I didn't have a real measurement at the beginning.

But yes its always "too much" or "too little" but gaining too much has always been the lesser of two evils to my OB.

Hehehe Droplette yeah, he really did. I was smiling and was like "wow I can't believe I lost a pound just from eating healthy" in my head, and my doctor looked at me and was like "Why??" I was like "I don't know... maybe good eating habits"

Welcome MyEmma!! I'm due August 16th, we are really close!

I dont get weighed at my midwife appointments ... they just weigh you at the first appointment and as long as your not in a risk cateagory they dont weigh you again. I have been weighing myself though and have put on around 29lbs so far which is far more than I wanted to gain but I know I can lose it again afterwards.

I've gained 32lbs with twins, and was expecting to gain about 50 total. My doctor said in the beginning to expect to gain that much, so that has been in my head. I'm almost done with this pregnancy, as the girls will most likely be here next month, so I don't think I'll hit the 50lb mark, which is fine by me! lol

Hi, welcome!! Congrats on the little one! Your LO is sooo adorable!!

Thank you for the warm welcomes! :)

With weight gain, at my 28 week appointment I had gained 21 pounds already! :O

I haven't had a new appointment since then, since I moved and had to change doctors. I'm scared to learn how much I've gained. I don't even want to know.

Let's just say.. I haven't been eating very well...at all. :wacko:

But I'm sure I'm well hydrated.. because I'm addicted to eating ice. :D Lol.

Welcome :D :D Another boy! We have a lot of girls due on this thread so its cool to see a team :blue:

But I'm team :pink: all the way!~

is anyone elses belly button retreating? Mine has been out for months and now its sneaking back in!

Hey can i join please? :) Im due 20th August ad im having a little boy =].

Welcome - have added you to the front page :flower:

Wow more new members! That's awesome!

Mummy my belly button is doing the exact opposite, it is popping out even further!

Welcome to all the ladies who've just joined us :)

My bellybutton has reached a standstill! I've always had a really deep one and I can definitely see more of it now than I could pre-pregnancy but it's not sticking out and doesn't seem to have shifted at all for the last few weeks. Ooh us pregnant women have such glamorous conversations :haha:

Cin - my belly button sounds like yours! was very deep so hasnt actually popped out yet!

Is anyone else 'nesting' ? I am not normally a fan of cleaning etc and can be very lazy with it ... but the last two weeks I think I have lost the plot with tidying! I have so far taken around 30 or more black bin bags of rubbish / old things no longer needed etc to the tip! I think I have officially finished de cluttering one room although I have made a start on the others! I am hoping to de clutter the entire house before the baby arrives - including the loft and the garage if I can convince OH to help me!!!

Hope everyone is ok ... I am 33 weeks today can't believe how fast time is going by!

I wish I was nesting. I hate cleaning. That's one pregnancy symptom I could stand to have a little more of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->