~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Just a quick update for everyone.

My husband left me a few weeks ago, "not in love with me anymore" and wants a divorce. I am grieving, but it is slowly getting better(maybe because I have my daughter to focus on?).

I can't believe it is almost our time.

My husband left me a few weeks ago, "not in love with me anymore" and wants a divorce. I am grieving, but it is slowly getting better(maybe because I have my daughter to focus on?).

These men are bloomin' charming aren't they, fancy doing that when you are about to have the best gift a couple can have.....his loss I guess.

I hope you have lots of friends around you to keep you going. Have you got a birthing partner sorted so you don't have to go it alone? :hugs:

These men are bloomin' charming aren't they, fancy doing that when you are about to have the best gift a couple can have.....his loss I guess.

I hope you have lots of friends around you to keep you going. Have you got a birthing partner sorted so you don't have to go it alone? :hugs:

My mother and his mother will be in the room as of right now. I dont think I could handle him being in there while giving birth. He literally hasn't initiated contact with me(maybe once over getting my stuff...yes I had to be the one to leave...he didnt give me the option of staying) and has been basically MIA.

The in laws still treat me good as gold. They don't understand their son's choice...but I guess they just accept it as what it is.

It rips my heart to pieces, but I love the stupid git enought to give him what he wants(a divorce).

twicky I saw your other posts about it, I think in the third tri forums... you've been on my mind a lot and I hope you are doing better. My DH was appalled and what your FOB said and did. Some men are such cows. :hugs: You seem so sweet!!! You'll find someone so awesome and worth your time.

Thanks <3

I am doing a tiny bit better. I still have a lot to endure before it is really all over.
I think the only reason I am doing better(even a tiny bit) is due to focusing on my daughter.

twicky - you are in my thoughts.

I am hsving my own problems with my other half at the moment. He is generally a very caring, loving person but the last couple of months have been tough and I know ots because I am tired and struggling but all I am asking for is a little help with uour daughter when I am literally falling asleep in the afternoons due to really low iron (he also thinks the low iron is pathetic and I should just get on with it) But today we had a huge argument and I left to take my daugther out when I returned he had punched a hole in the kitchen door. He has done it before and I said if he ever did it again I would leave so now I dont know what to do.

Sorry for the rant ladies just needed to let it out.

Imagine how these men would react if they had hormones racing through their body like we do! Doesn't bear thinking about does it!

They're probably nervous and anxious as well but there are ways of handling it.

twicky- I am so sorry he did this too you. It's pretty sad that these type of men feel that marriage or a relationship means nothing. You guys took vows: for better or for worse: and I can't believe he just kicks you and his unborn child out like that. I am thinking of you and your little princess and am glad you have support from your family and friends. Big :hugs: coming your way!!

EAandBA_TTC: I am so sorry. :( I am really thinking of you!

And twicky: My heart goes out to you! I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm glad you can focus on your daughter, though.

hope - I would have told him he looked like he was 3, which wouldn't have helped.... lol!

EAandBA - I'm so sorry honey. Words fail me. Thinking of you x

Twicky - thinking of you too. You are right to concentrate on the positives - your little girl will be here soon and she will be your world :hugs:

Spiceeb - I hope all is okay. Hopefully it is just getting a bit cramped in there and baby is having a rest :hugs:

EAandBA_TTC
i am soo sorry, your story brought tears to my eyes :cry: my thought are with you and your angel :hugs: lots of love :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Woah, I've missed alot

Ea- I am so so sorry, I wish only the best for you and hope for healing for you and your husband. I will be saying prayers for you.

Twicky- I saw your posts on third tri, what a jerk. You will find someone who treats you way better than that! still praying for you!

Spice- hoping bubba is just taking a little nap. Please keep us updated, I will be checking back here often. And you and ur little one will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Woah, I've missed alot

Ea- I am so so sorry, I wish only the best for you and hope for healing for you and your husband. I will be saying prayers for you.

Twicky- I saw your posts on third tri, what a jerk. You will find someone who treats you way better than that! still praying for you!

Spice- hoping bubba is just taking a little nap. Please keep us updated, I will be checking back here often. And you and ur little one will be in my thoughts and prayers.

hi ladies well there was good and bad news yesterday. babe started moving to a good standard BUT her heartbeat has been dipping from 160 down to 80 bpm every few minutes. i am now home on strict bed rest and i have to feel her every hour or i will be in for section. :cry:

hoping we can cook her a while longer, would just hate to have her in nicu x x

Sorry spice... Thats got to be hard to relax through. Thanks for the update and rest up!!

Baby's on his way, I'm in early, but slow, labour.
Thread's here if anyone wants to keep updated...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1094845-im-early-labour.html

Baby's on his way, I'm in early, but slow, labour.
Thread's here if anyone wants to keep updated...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1094845-im-early-labour.html

Best of luck hunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"