~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Babyjo- so so sorry. I hope the best for you. Thanks for putting it in perspective for me. I wish you the best.

So sorry Babyjo

I am 6 weeks today though which makes me feel better

I'm so sorry to hear that babyjo.. Hugs honey xxx

so sorry babyjo, good to see ur keeping ur chin up though huni x

so sorry to hear yr news babyjo, all the best for the future hun :hugs:

i am getting so ridiculously excited about christmas now its silly, just gotta run into town for some last minute purchases and then i am done, apart from the food, but i will go fetch what i need for christmas day and then go back for the remaining monthly shop after christmas day. did that last year and asda was dead x x

S sorry Babyjo

My update:

SOrry I haven't gotten on here. I am doing ok. I got tons of referrals yesterday, one for a nw rhemy, new ob- gyn, and an optometrist. Just pray I get seen before 3 months bc that is when I switch insurances. My husband is getting out of the military so we lose tricare on April 1st. Yesterdays appt was hellish, stupid woman, didn't scan me like she said she would, said there was no need, even th ough previously saying she would. She just gave me prenatals, didn't do any tests, did not refill my planaquil, so now I have to go to another rheumy to get it again bc she refused to refill it, bc it was an old PCM/pbgyn that prescribed it and that doctor is no longer seeing pregnant patients bc their liability insurance is too expensive apparently. I just get all this bad news in one appt. So now i refuse to see th is woman again bc apparently she thinks it is not ok to either write an new prescription foR planaquil, even though my old obgyn/pcm did. She thinks I should hve to see an new rheumy, to get it, I guess to cover her ass. I don't know. It makes no sense. I am beyond livid about it. Anyways I am still pregnant, blood came back with over 8000 , but just not thrilled with how I am being treated. I thought this one would be better.

And sorry I didn't update, bc affer my appt I had to go to my grandmas funeral.
Not the greatest day .

Hi everyone, well, I went to the GP this morning after the spotting yesterday. She was lovely and very helpful. She looked up all of the medications that I was taking before I knew that I was pregnant and she wasn't overly concerned, which was reassuring. She also said that an aeroplane flight would expose you to higher levels of radiation than a couple of x-rays, which I didn't know! She also referred me to the early pregnancy unit because of the spotting and they have asked me to come in for an early scan tomorrow morning. I am now worried that they won't be able to see anything because it's too early! Really wondering whether it's a good idea to go for the scan or not as I just know that it is going to be inconclusive! Going my LMP I would be seven weeks pregnant now but I know I'm only five weeks so I'm not expecting to see a heartbeat. Don't really know what you do see on a scan at 5 weeks.

I don't know but my first is in four hours!! :) My friend had one at just before 5 weeks and it was just a little blob on the scan but I'm still looking forward to mine! :D

And I'm sorry you had some spotting. My friend's was early because of spotting too but everything looked great. I'm sure yours will too! :hugs:

:wave: I am a newbie - 17 months TTC with PCOS and on our third cycle of clomid we got our BFP, we should be due end of August 21st :wave:

We are on team yellow :)

Sorry for your loss babyjo.

Hello to all the newbies!

Polaris, I have heard that you can hear a heartbeat at 5 weeks, but its not likely. I have also read somewhere that 70% of healthy pregnancies have some spotting. ^_^ So its a great thing that your GP isn't worried!

I have a scan next week on wednesday.... very nervous. Hope everything is going well!

^ good luck with your scan, I had one at 4 weeks 5 days all I saw was the sac, got another one Tuesday hoping to see the yolk

Sorry for your loss babyjo.

Hello to all the newbies!

Polaris, I have heard that you can hear a heartbeat at 5 weeks, but its not likely. I have also read somewhere that 70% of healthy pregnancies have some spotting. ^_^ So its a great thing that your GP isn't worried!

I have a scan next week on wednesday.... very nervous. Hope everything is going well!

Good luck for your scan! Xx

Thanks Damita and DJ!!! Good to know yours went well, I guess I will be about 7 weeks by then so hopefully everything will be able to be seen!!!! So happy you got your BFP!

My first appt will be jan 31st when i`m 10 weeks! I can`t wait to hear that beautiful heartbeat!

I'm so sorry for your loss, babyjo. :hugs:

My first appt is jan. 5 and I'll be 9 weeks. I went to the ER at 3+6 for spotting and they couldnt see a thing on the ultrasound even though my numbers were fine. I'm pretty nervous but I'm worried that they might not even do an ultrasound! I need to call ahead and find out what will be done at the appt.

Thanks girls.
The spotting has completely stopped now, nothing at all today, and also my boobs seem to be beginning to get a bit tender and I'm peeing a lot. I had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms up till now so I'm viewing that as a good sign that things are progressing.

Gardenofedens - good luck with your scan later, I'd love to hear how it goes and what you can see so early on. I'm just really worried that I will be given bad news.

One more hour til I can leave work for the scan!!! I'll definitely take pics and post them for you and everyone! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->