~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Here are some pictures of my baby girls!!!

Attachments

• 100MEDIA36IMAG0041.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0041.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 100MEDIA36IMAG0042.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0042.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
  • meandgirls.jpg
    meandgirls.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 14
  • usandgirls.jpg
    usandgirls.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations KC - your girls are beautiful.

Afm, well baby's movts improved and all was good at my 36-wk mw appt 😄
But it's now 5am & I've been awake for an hour because of heartburn - so I'm say upright in our nursery just hoping it'll subside soon (I already took a tablet before bed!)

Hope everyone else is good

Camping is awesome! We are hard core campers too. We camped a lot in Texas. Summertime is our favorite time to go. Theres nothing like 110 degree sun, bbq and a big lake nearby. We havent done any for the past few months that weve been in florida though. Im afraid of the gators. Pregnancy is the only time I have ever insisted on a mattress. We even ban the kids from texting, video games and ipods. Its good family time!
Im glad the cramping has stopped at least. Did you get a hold of your OB?

I don't blame you for being afraid of the alligators. I couldn't begin to imagine! I'm not a huge fan of lakes already simply because of the fish. I can't imagine something actually dangerous being in the water too!!

I bring my cell phone just to keep in contact with my brother who pet-sits for us but other than that, it's definitely electronics-free! :)

My husband is a 6th grade earth science teacher so each summer we do a week long camping trip with his students and their families. We have 126 people registered to come on this trip! The families are each responsible for their own supplies, food, etc. but my husband has a lesson planned for each day as we travel to different interesting spots. :) The parents and kids all really enjoy it and we have a lot of returning campers each year!

Oh and I haven't emailed my OB yet. She's on vacation anyway but the lady that's covering for her doesn't respond over the weekend. I really think it's just from the BDing and cervical exam so I've put myself on pelvic rest for the week (convenient with camping next to DH's students anyway!) and if anything changes for the worse, I'll email.

Yep, still moving around! :) Definitely looking forward to our camping trip too!

Congrats KC!

Well ladies, I'm full term tomorrow! Wow, times flies! On the downside, after being in slow labour for 3 weeks, I don't see anything happening soon :dohh: We were kind of hoping he'd come tomorrow, as it's my dad's birthday and he's being named after him. I guess it could still happen but I doubt it! Really wanting things to get moving now, I'm hurting and tired and fed up!
Hope you're all doing okay, not long now!

I am full term today .... Had loads of labour symptoms but nothing really happening and things are always start and stoping. I have a jam packed diary this week so hopefully will keep busy enough tO take my mind off it!

How is everyone feeling? I am having my iron levels re tested on Thursday so fingers crossed they have come up enough for me to have the birth I want!

Hope everyone is ok.

Congrats KC, lovely photo's - you look so good for someone who has just given birth/had a section! I can't remember, but are they identical twins?

Emma, I bet you are climbing the walls now - you get all excited with the early labour and then nothing! :nope: I'm a day behind you so I am full term on Tuesday! :happydance:

37 weeks today. Yayyy! Had a few days last week with hard contractions but nothing productive. I keep telling myself its practice but then I get frustrated. Ive had to start taking vistiril to calm my nerves. I get so anxious that I want to just crawl out of my skin. Im not a very patient person at all. These last 3 weeks are killing me. I can do this! I CAN! :thumbup:

Congrats to all you ladies who are term now. One more week to go for me, I can't wait :happydance:

I'm sleeping in the spare room tonight (makes life easier when OH is working nights, we don't wake each other up) and unfortunately I'm being forced to listen to my next door neighbours country music collection. I've not slept in this room very often and have never realised how thin these walls are before, I can hear the neighbour coughing and all sorts. Our main bedroom is on the floor above this one and we never hear any noise from next door! My poor mum and brother are going to be sleeping in this room for a week when the baby's born, they'll be facing enough lack of sleep with the newborn crying, let alone this on top :dohh: I'm going to listen to my Hypnobabies MP3 through headphones to try and drown the music out, I'm hoping that I'll either fall asleep to it or if not, by the time the tracks finished, the music will be turned off (it's 11.24pm here as it is). Wish me luck!!

..She's now decided to turn the music up and sing along. Arggggggh

So happy for all of you hitting full term status and I wish it was me!!! I am 35 weeks tomorrow and 37 weeks feels so far away!!!! Stella's movements have started getting kind of painful and last night I was on the verge of tears. Hoping the next 2 weeks fly by!

I'm quite jealous of you full-termers!! :haha:

Sorry that you have to listen to your neighbors Cin... I can't believe its so easy to hear them!

We are all so close! Go Go go!!!

I'm quite jealous of you full-termers!! :haha:

Sorry that you have to listen to your neighbors Cin... I can't believe its so easy to hear them!

We are all so close! Go Go go!!!
Katrina - you are as good as full term! This is so exciting!

Im sitting here sippin a cup of warm tea brought over from costa rica, sitting with the family while they watch a movie. Life is beautiful right now. Cant wait to be holding my baby boy instead of my laptop!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->