~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

CONGRATS Struth!!!!!

Katrina- glad to hear contractions have started!

Candy Cane- CONGRATS on full term! I can't wait to join you!

Congrats to all the ladies who have had there babies ... Good luck to anyone in labour I hope you get to meet your litte ones soon.

I have to say I am slightly jelous! No symptoms at all for me today and it even feels like madam isn't engaged anymore.

Hope everyone is ok.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had there babies ... Good luck to anyone in labour I hope you get to meet your litte ones soon.

I have to say I am slightly jelous! No symptoms at all for me today and it even feels like madam isn't engaged anymore.

Hope everyone is ok.

I bet she is engaged but you have either got used to the feeling or she has maybe moved down further? Have you got a ball you can bounce on?

I am hoping to deliver early/on time at the very latest - really don't want to go overdue! I know none of us do! I keep bouncing on that ball every night! :haha:

Candy cane - I have a ball but to be honest I tried everything to get my daughter out and she was a week late so I think she is just going to come in her own time. I just keep telling myself it's a maximum of 4 1/2 weeks till she will be here!

Okay, I would really like it if this baby were to come NOW! I am so FRUSTRATED!! :brat:

Well I can say I'm very jealous myself!! But glad you get to
Hold your LO's! I have 36 week appointment tomorrow woo hoo one more week and start of home remedies inductions ;) I want my little man here now!!

Congrats struth! Good luck katrina! Can't wait to join you both and everyone else who has delivered!

My spotting never stopped but did turn to a brown discharge and then tonight I lost the first bit of my mucous plug. How much is there? Weird question I know but I swear I lost a HUGE chunk...size of a large grape or small plum maybe? I know this starts before delivery by a while but I don't have my books with me since I'm camping til friday and have limited internet so does it give any indication of how far off labor is? Will try to find enough signal to check back tomorrow. Thanks ladies!!

Congrats struth! Good luck katrina! Can't wait to join you both and everyone else who has delivered!

My spotting never stopped but did turn to a brown discharge and then tonight I lost the first bit of my mucous plug. How much is there? Weird question I know but I swear I lost a HUGE chunk...size of a large grape or small plum maybe? I know this starts before delivery by a while but I don't have my books with me since I'm camping til friday and have limited internet so does it give any indication of how far off labor is? Will try to find enough signal to check back tomorrow. Thanks ladies!!

Not what you want to hear, but when I googled it and looked at the various websites and other forums like this where people have posted the question - it seems anything from 6 days to a month :nope: That would of course depend on how close those people were to their 40 week mark but it doesn't seem to have any hard fast rule that says within XX days - sorry :flower: Some of the ladies on this thread are on their 2nd+ child so hopefully they may answer from their experience.

How's the camping going?

Yeah I have had a consistant amount of discharge every day since 34 weeks and alot of tmi.. loose bowel movements but I doubt I'm almost there. I do hope it means we are on the right track for her to come a few days early but I'm not holding my breath! Haha

Congrats Struth and all the other Ladies who have babies in there arms already. Sooo jealous!

Katrina! Can't wait to hear an annoucement!!!! Early congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

After a really rubbish night I am officially jelous! I have had enough of false labour, cramping, tightness and constantly peeing! I would just love my little girl to appear now .. Please!

Garden - Unfortunately pretty much what Candy Cane said. I got all excited as I've been losing bits this week so I consulted Dr Google. It seems to vary from woman to woman, some go into labour a short while after losing it and others stay preggers for weeks!

I wonder whether Katrina's had her baby yet? :D

It still feels like we've got so much left to do before our baby makes an appearance. I really wanted to get everything sorted before I hit 37 weeks but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm going to wash and iron all the babies clothes today and hopefully make a start on wallpapering the nursery. Maybe it's good that I've still got quite a lot left to do anyway, I keep reading threads on Third Tri about ladies who are bored brainless in the final weeks and wish they had something to stop them from clock-watching!

Will properly update later but suffice to say Lily was born yesterday 6 lbs 8 oz at 36+4!

Oh congratulations!! Can't wait to read the full update :D

Thanks ladies. I checked google briefly before I lost connection yesterday to and saw the same. I sent an email to my dr as well since I'm not yet full term and five hours from home (3 to the nearest hospital) but no response yet. I'm excited but trying to remember it could still be a while. I'd love for it to happen early tho...as long as I'm back home! ! We leave on friday.

Camping is great. We had a thunderstorm on monday which was awful because I brought one of my dogs and she is terrified of thembut we survived! Tuesday morning we woke up to a surprise baby shower panned by our campers. It was so sweet and generous of them! Dh apparently knew about it but managed to keep it quiet for a whole month! It's all been fun!!

Congrats katrina!

Katrina - Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Pics pics pics! (Im jealous):blush:

Congrats Katrina!!!

I'm 35 weeks today but we still have so much to do so I hope he's on time and not early! We have all the baby stuff but haven't set up anything yet.

I talked to the nurse and my doctor definitely believes I have SPD. She said I may even need a C-section if it worsens. Which is my worst fear - I don't want one. But I'll do whatever it takes for baby to be healthy and out.

I'm excited to keep reading this thread, I like the baby updates. :)

Congrats Katrina!!!

I'm 35 weeks today but we still have so much to do so I hope he's on time and not early! We have all the baby stuff but haven't set up anything yet.

I talked to the nurse and my doctor definitely believes I have SPD. She said I may even need a C-section if it worsens. Which is my worst fear - I don't want one. But I'll do whatever it takes for baby to be healthy and out.

I'm excited to keep reading this thread, I like the baby updates. :)
I feel for you! I would try a warm rice sock between the legs right on the pelvic bone or have DH massage my in between region. He loves to help with that one! Good luck in finding relief that works for you.

So I went in for my weekly NST today and my body just crashed. It was a mixture of low iron, blood sugar and blood pressure. They ended up calling an ambulance to transport me to the hospital. Everything ended up being okay but it was no way to spend a birthday!!! : ( I was kind of hoping that we would have baby today so we could share a birthday but he just was too happy in his little coccoon! At least he is healthy and strong!

Babyquiro: I am so sorry you had to go to the hospital for that! I'm glad you're doing ok now, though!

That's a good idea about the rice sock, thank you!

Everyone's telling me I"m huge now. I guess that means I'm nearing the finish line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->