~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

DH and I are packed and ready for tomorrow's trip! Woohoo!

Carseat? Check!
Hospital bag? Check!
Admittance paperwork and prenatal records? Check and check!

I'm only 35 weeks so not likely Abigail will make such an early appearance but just in case she decides to, we're prepared!

Another August Firefly has arrived!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1090297-had-my-twin-boys-morning.html

Thanks for posting! I was thinking about arj yesterday wondering how she and her boys were doing! Glad to here her delivery went well!

DH and I are packed and ready for tomorrow's trip! Woohoo!

Carseat? Check!
Hospital bag? Check!
Admittance paperwork and prenatal records? Check and check!

I'm only 35 weeks so not likely Abigail will make such an early appearance but just in case she decides to, we're prepared!
Have fun on your trip and stay hydrated!!! That is so cool what your DH does!

Thanks for the update Candy Cane - I'd wondered where Arj had gone - congrats to her in the birth of her twin boys

Oh my, the twins are beautiful! Sorry I haven't been around - my craptop finally gave up the ghost and I'm not supposed to sit upright so I generally only hop on the pc here long enough to check/update facebook. lol Hope everyone else is having an easy go of it, and love/support to those who are not. <3 <3 <3 We're so close, ladies!

Everytime I read this thread I get so excited just thinking about how close we all are to holding our little babies :cloud9: I had a midwife appointment today, she said the baby is 3/5 engaged. I know this can happen weeks and weeks before going into labour but I'm secretly hoping that it means he's going to come a little bit early (though preferably not for another 2 weeks atleast!). I feel a bit silly because I didn't even realise he'd dropped! Glad you're all well :)

Wow, I've missed a lot. Congrats KC, your girls are lovely!

My boyfriend and I are finally getting things together. I don't like living in a basement for a while, but it's better than nothing and I'm glad we have a place to stay. The mice problem is solved and it's a clean space.

I have a TMI question (but we've talked about everything else on here, I"m sure it's ok). The muscles near my vagina, between my legs, are killing me. It's like my sciatica, but I can barely walk combined with the sciatica. It's like they're stretching and pulling. Is it just preparation for childbirth or is it something more? I don't know if I'm making myself clear, but I hope so. I don't think it's early labor or anything like that yet. Thanks so much!

Edit: I was googling and I think it might be SPD. I fit the symptoms. Would that make sense? Should I let my doctor know?

Wow, I've missed a lot. Congrats KC, your girls are lovely!

My boyfriend and I are finally getting things together. I don't like living in a basement for a while, but it's better than nothing and I'm glad we have a place to stay. The mice problem is solved and it's a clean space.

I have a TMI question (but we've talked about everything else on here, I"m sure it's ok). The muscles near my vagina, between my legs, are killing me. It's like my sciatica, but I can barely walk combined with the sciatica. It's like they're stretching and pulling. Is it just preparation for childbirth or is it something more? I don't know if I'm making myself clear, but I hope so. I don't think it's early labor or anything like that yet. Thanks so much!

Edit: I was googling and I think it might be SPD. I fit the symptoms. Would that make sense? Should I let my doctor know?
Hey lyrics,

I feel for you. It sure sounds like SPD. I know the symptoms all too well. Its hard to exactly pinpoint exactly what is going on down there but it IS VERY painful. To me, it feels like someone has hit me between my legs with a baseball bat and pushed up. Pelvic bone feels bruised. It hurts something awful when my pelvic bones arent perfectly aligned. Ex: getting out of bed, lifting one leg, putting on pants, etc. Then when you have sciatica on top of it....FORGET IT!!!! I just dont walk unless absolutely necessary. Luckily my oldest daughter helps me a lot on these days. I even have to use a walker to get around sometimes to go pee! Hopefully yours wont be as bad but dont be afraid of it. Ive tried talking to my doctors and their only solution is to just deal with it! I had SPD complications with my last pregnancy as well and it was explained to me that it gets worse with each subsequent pregnancy. Yayy!
Good luck, I hope you find relief! :hugs:

babyquiro: Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's SPD and my symptoms are like yours. I'm not happy about it but I'll survive... the worst is at night. I can't sleep well at all (not that I could to begin with) and getting out of bed is the worst. Oh well. :(

Oh my goodness, it sucks that you have Pre-E but congrats Katrina! You'll soon be holding your little baby in your arms. Let us know how it goes!

Katrina - you have our prayers. Good luck! Be sure to post pics when you feel up to it! :hugs: :thumbup:

Being induced tonight due to pre-eclampsia. They start it in an hour!

OMG another one on the way! :happydance: Keep us updated when you can! :happydance:

I am having a little celebration today as I am officially full term today and my ticker has finally got to the last fruit, being the water melon! :happydance: Little things mean so much eh! :haha:

Eeeek contractions already feel close together, but its still so early! Trying to distract myself.

Just a quick message to let you know that my baby boy arrived on the 16th July at 35+5 after my waters going the night before. We're both doing well after some initial problems with jaundice and dehydration.

I hope you are all doing well and wish those ladies in labour lots of luck!

Congrats Struth! Glad you're both doing well :)

Just a quick message to let you know that my baby boy arrived on the 16th July at 35+5 after my waters going the night before. We're both doing well after some initial problems with jaundice and dehydration.

I hope you are all doing well and wish those ladies in labour lots of luck!

Another arrival! Congrats! Will update front page later when I'm on my laptop rather than my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->