~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

J dropped last week, I woke up and my bump look so much smaller! You can tell how low he is now though, my mum kept pointing it out!

Garden - Congrats! Hope everything goes smoothly :D
TMI but I think I'm having an actual clear out today, needed to go to the loo after everything I've eaten so far. I've definitely noticed an increase in BH and cramps too. Here's hoping it's a sign that baby will be here soon, though I'm not holding my breath..

Same here this morning! Just hoping she waits until after Friday, then she is okay to come out :thumbup:

hi all, sorry not been on for a while, been in hospital since friday. started bleeding which stopped almost immediately but they kept me in. i finally managed to get out this afternoon BUT it may not be for long.

i have mw appt on friday and if baby is still tranverse then i am being admitted straight back in untill i deliver on 20th :cry::cry:

i think its bloody stupid that they wont bring my section date forward but instead have me wsting a bed for almost 3 weeks.

i honestly don't know what to do. hubbie has no annual leave left at work and i have 3 babies to think of.

going to try and see the midwife tomorrow and see if i can get to see consultant asap.

i dont get why they can't just give me steriods and deliver on monday when i am 37+1 :cry::cry:

I'm sorry Spiceeb. :(

Yup, I'm positive I'm having a clearout of sorts. I just hope he stays put for a while longer!

I'm now getting all the labour horror stories. Anyone else getting them constantly? I work out in a gym and everytime I go I have about 4-5 women offer their "advice". Ugh!

Lyrics - dont listen to labour horror stories ... in my experience everyone has a different experience and you really dont know how its going to go until its your turn. My labour experience from my first pregnancy was good!

Spiceeb - fingers crossed they dont need to re admit you or they bring your date forwards. I couldn't leave my daughter to be in hospital for three weeks its really not fair on you.

Hope everyone is ok. I am shattered hoping for a better night sleep tonight! Cant believe its August tomorrow!

hi all, sorry not been on for a while, been in hospital since friday. started bleeding which stopped almost immediately but they kept me in. i finally managed to get out this afternoon BUT it may not be for long.

i have mw appt on friday and if baby is still tranverse then i am being admitted straight back in untill i deliver on 20th :cry::cry:

i think its bloody stupid that they wont bring my section date forward but instead have me wsting a bed for almost 3 weeks.

i honestly don't know what to do. hubbie has no annual leave left at work and i have 3 babies to think of.

going to try and see the midwife tomorrow and see if i can get to see consultant asap.

i dont get why they can't just give me steriods and deliver on monday when i am 37+1 :cry::cry:

I feel your pain hun!! I want this baby out. I went to my app today hoping to hear a change in my cervix (dilation wise)but nope I am STILL 1cm which I've been for 4 weeks now!!! I also wanted to schedule induction date for 39 weeks since that's what they allow without medical reason but Dr told me we would discuss next week!! It just breaks my heart bc my due date is 4 days before my DD starts her first year of school :( I have to be there and can't risk going past due date and miss walking her to the door. I wouldn't be able to live with myself... So 39 weeks and few days would also be the 20th which I'm really hoping for!!!

I went to the doctor today and the baby dropped, I am thinned out and 1cm dialated. It's a good start, I suppose. :)

I went to the doctor today and the baby dropped, I am thinned out and 1cm dialated. It's a good start, I suppose. :)
You have a good head start at 35+6! Congrats!
Im in the same boat but I just got there at 38 weeks. Feel like Im never gonna go into labor!

Omg sorry I haven't been posting you guys are awesome though! I posted my birth story in my journal...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/843095-kats-los-journey-96.html

Good luck with all y'alls births.

Hey ladies!

Quick update: 36 weeks appointment today. 1cm dilated, but I'm not thinned out and her head is down but she hasn't dropped yet.

Took maternity pics today and hopefully will see a preview soon!

Katrina- congrats! Can't wait to read your birth story!

Lyric- woohoo! That's awesome progress!

Spice- so sorry your having a hard time! hope it gets better!

Wonder if Gardens has had baby Abigail yet!

Baby Abigail arrived this morning! More info in journal...

good luck to all!

Katrina and Garden - Congratulations!! Both of your little girls are gorgeous :)

It's August finally! So excited that my baby will arrive this month! 😃

It's a full moon tonight! Apparently the gravitational pull affects the amniotic sac which means our waters are more likely to break. There's an interesting old thread on it here, I'm not so sure on the rubbing your belly and chanting part but post #5 is really interesting.

Only discovered this thread now. Can you put me down for 18th August please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->