~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Omg sorry I haven't been posting you guys are awesome though! I posted my birth story in my journal...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/843095-kats-los-journey-96.html

Good luck with all y'alls births.
Congrats Katrina!

Only discovered this thread now. Can you put me down for 18th August please?

We have the same due date! How are you feeling?

I noticed that. :) I am feeling normal really. When working the pressure of the head on my bladder is a bit hard to deal with but after a few steps then its fine.

Baby has been very active today, kicking away. Apart from that I am feeling normal. I don't get any pains apart from the kicking.

What about you?

I get the odd cramp at the bottom but nothing really to worry about.

Congrats Gardens & Katrina - it's all getting real now! Can't believe I'm due 2 weeks on Friday, but I expect baby to be late!

Good luck to all of you, I hope none of you go late... I very much prefer having the baby out than in :D

My parents are annoying me. My dad is going away from where I live for work from August 20th to September 5th. I'm due the 29th. They want me to be induced early so my dad can see him and don't understand why I don't want that. I mean, I understand my dad doesn't want to miss his grandchild being born, but I refuse to be induced if not medically necessary. And I feel bad that it happened that way. Sorry, just had to rant!

And I told my doctor yesterday I haven't gotten that many Braxton Hicks and if that was normal. She said yes, but of course I now got them all day today. (Not so much that they're a concern, but still.) I should have kept my mouth shut!

Hope moms and babies are doing well. :)

Welcome to our little group Janine :wave:

I had a really disappointing evening last night, I thought I was having contractions every 40 mins initially, then every half hour. They didn't feel like any BH that I've had before but must have been because they've stopped now. BOO!
I'm off to get my hair coloured and restyled now, first haircut I've had in over a year (!) Glad to hear everyone's doing well, can't wait to read the next labour announcement :happydance:

Hey ladies! Got a preview of the maternity pic's we took on tuesday at 36+1. YAY!

bump.jpg
maternity 2.jpg
maternity 3.jpg
maternity.jpg

:happydance:

They're beautiful Happily - I really like the second one! Next time I won't wait so long to get maternity pics because now I don't have any, lol! Oh well, I get to hold my beautiful baby instead and it's all worth it!

Yeah, I was actually worried they wouldn't get done because we were supposed to take them a month ago and had to keep rescheduling because of my dh's schedule. But honestly, I'm so ready for Stella to be here that it would have been fine if she came early and they didn't get done. But I'm happy they did get done!

I have to say, I am officially jealous seeing pictures of people who were due after me with their babies *cough* gardenofedens and katrina :hissy:

To the rest of you ladies...

You are banned from popping any out until Julian is here. You hear me? BANNED.

Hey ladies!

Well, Im here at the hospital. Started having contractions at 9pm last night. When we got to the hospital, my blood pressure shot up and I had major bloody show. Due to the blood pressure and headaches, they are inducing me. This could still be a long journey. We are hoping baby comes today. If not, tomorrow. I wish I could eat something!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->