~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Please could you add me... August 6th due date and we are team yellow!

Thank you :)

Congrats Quiros, he's gorgeous!

--

My body keeps teasing me. Last night I woke up with my stomach rock solid and an intense period pain in the lower half of my bump, thought it was the start of things so I came downstairs and watched TV for a while but had no more pains after that, just irregular & painless BH. Same thing happened this afternoon, it was such an intense feeling that I couldn't stand up straight. I got myself excited again thinking it was a contraction but I've had nothing else like that since. I've had BH throughout the day, mostly painless but a few have been accompanied by a light crampy feeling, just like period pains. Speaking of the Devil - I've just started having another lightly crampy BH. I wish my body would decide what it wants to do :dohh:

Quiros, have you got a name for your baby yet? Let me know when you have and I will update the front page as think you are the only one on there without a name showing for your 'lil bubba at the moment!

Cin - my body is doing exactly the same ... this morning I had a number of 'contraction' type feelings that made me have to stop what I was doing, we decided to carry on with our day as normal and of course it all stopped again! I guess my body is just preparing itself!

Congrats Quiros, he's gorgeous!

--

My body keeps teasing me. Last night I woke up with my stomach rock solid and an intense period pain in the lower half of my bump, thought it was the start of things so I came downstairs and watched TV for a while but had no more pains after that, just irregular & painless BH. Same thing happened this afternoon, it was such an intense feeling that I couldn't stand up straight. I got myself excited again thinking it was a contraction but I've had nothing else like that since. I've had BH throughout the day, mostly painless but a few have been accompanied by a light crampy feeling, just like period pains. Speaking of the Devil - I've just started having another lightly crampy BH. I wish my body would decide what it wants to do :dohh:

Same here! & I think we have the same EDD :flower:
I get period like cramps randomly then nothing... either that or it's trapped wind :(

Quiros, have you got a name for your baby yet? Let me know when you have and I will update the front page as think you are the only one on there without a name showing for your 'lil bubba at the moment!
Yes, his name is Kervin Jason. Sorry, Ive been in and out of it lately.

Thank you everybody for the congrats!

I wish all you ladies the best of luck with your deliveries--which will come before you know it!!!

Aw congrats, Quiro! He's gorgeous!

My body is tiring super easily now. It's making me grumpy, lol.

On the bright side, I made a huge batch of brownies. :D

Im being teased by various signs too... Nothing at the moment though..

update-

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1123171-night-up-hospital-im-starting-labour.html

Hope&faith and Mummylaura -Our bodies are evil teasing us like this! Though I'm hoping it wont be much longer because I'm having my bloody show at the moment! Eek :happydance:

Emma - Ooh good luck, glad it's finally started to happen for you after so long!

Cin - I lost my plug yesterday ... had major 'contractions' during the night and I really thought it was it, but no today I have nothing again. I guess I am slowly getting nearer to delivery but I guess I could still be waiting another 2 1/2 weeks.

This is so unfair I am not getting any symptoms yet :wacko: (sounds like the 2WW all over again doesn't it!) :haha: I am holding out that mine will be like the ladies who have said theirs just happened without warning :happydance:

Wonder who will be next!

Hope&faith - I can't imagine how frustrating that must be, on the bright side it looks like your body is definitely getting ready to go into labour soon :)

--

I've not really had any more signs since. It's so annoying! I'm certain it was my bloody show this morning. Possibly TMI but I got out of bed because I felt a bit damp 'down there', went to the loo and there was red stringy stuff in my knickers and as I stood up, pinky/browny mucus was literally dripping out of me onto the floor - managed to get it all over our bathroom rug, which I only cleaned a few days ago :dohh: I've had a few BH since but only two crampy ones. My lower back is acheing but that's probably because I've spent today cleaning our bedroom and the spare room. Definitely TMI now - I keep feeling loads of pressure in my rectum, as if I need to go to the toilet, but try as I might I just can't go! I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow morning so I'm hoping she can shed some light on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->