~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hey damita, so happy to see Santa came good for you this Xmas, you both must be thrilled.

Spotting is really common, it only feels like yesterday I was pregnant with my daughter and I had major cramping and bleeding and didn't think she will stick, but she did. Part of me wished I didn't do that test because now I can feel every ache and pain and it's worrying no matter how much I know it's very common. I won't make a appointment till after Xmas now. I would do anything for a early scan just to reassure myself

Anyone telling work yet ? Anyone in a job which they have to tell them for health and safety? My work have only just forgiven for getting pregnant last time, they are not the most understanding people in the world

Hello ladies. I am due Aug. 20th with baby number 3. Doc appt 12/27 to see how things are going so far. I can't wait.

Hey damita, so happy to see Santa came good for you this Xmas, you both must be thrilled.

Spotting is really common, it only feels like yesterday I was pregnant with my daughter and I had major cramping and bleeding and didn't think she will stick, but she did. Part of me wished I didn't do that test because now I can feel every ache and pain and it's worrying no matter how much I know it's very common. I won't make a appointment till after Xmas now. I would do anything for a early scan just to reassure myself

Anyone telling work yet ? Anyone in a job which they have to tell them for health and safety? My work have only just forgiven for getting pregnant last time, they are not the most understanding people in the world

I told a selective few at work, but not necessary. I teach art so not many health issues. I fainted while preggo with DS so I did want important people to know if anything happened that I needed medical intervention.

Hey 2kiddos congrats, this will also be my third. I'm still trying to figure out how to cover up the sound of me being sick at work.. Lol I really don't want to tell them x

Part of me wished I didn't do that test because now I can feel every ache and pain and it's worrying no matter how much I know it's very common.

I feel the same... almost wish I'd have waited!! Every ache and pain freaks me out!

Polaris, I hope that the showing of some new symptoms is a good sign for you... FC!

As for me, the symptoms I had yesterday I think were actually an illness (ugh what a bad morning I had) but today I am just so so tired and trying to keep up!

My mom bought me my first baby present today. She said " I know it's early but it's your first and I'm just sooo excited." she got me these amazing swaddling blankets. I cried haha.
As for other things, I feel okay, just tired all the time. Ive started eating really healthy. I'm worried about what doc will say about my weight. I definitely need to lose some weight. Hoping everything will be okay at first appointment. Trying to get all that set up.

I am dreadkng telling work :wacko: mainly because I have my booking appointment my first week back from my current mat leave! I'll have to tell them otherwise they won't let me have the time off. I'm nervous!

HappilyaMrs, I've been thinking about weight too. I have lost a lot over the past year but I'm still not where I wanted to be for baby-making. Of course I won't be dieting now, but I am making sure I eat better and healthier :)

Ladies is it weird that I keep doing OPKs? I have no ICs left so I can't watch my line get darker, so I'm doing it this way lol. Went from almost positive, to positive, to positive before the control line came up! :haha:

hehe i was put down for the 26th but im the 25th XD hehe hows everyone been? anyone had early appt? they wont even see me till i hit 8 wks got my appt for jan 19th. OH is sooo excited!

hehe i was put down for the 26th but im the 25th XD hehe hows everyone been? anyone had early appt? they wont even see me till i hit 8 wks got my appt for jan 19th. OH is sooo excited!

My appointment is 4 days after yours!
The wait is sooo long :(

just been doing some maths. when i was pregnant with billy my lmp was 23rd dec 2009 and i had a edd of 9th oct 2010 (so that would have made me 41+3, but my cycles r a little longer than the normal 28 days) now if i go on that for this pregnancy then i will actually be due around august 29th, :shrug:

i took a clear blue digital this morning after holding pee alllllllllllll night lol and it came up pregnant 1-2 even though my period was on november 13th so thats 5 weeks 5 days ago. so i guess thats right for me.

i'm not at all worried because i heavily suspected i must have ovulated only a couple of weeks ago as not to be crude ladies but we only started having sex using no condoms then so it stands to reason i must have ovulated no longer than 2 weeks ago :happydance:

hope everyone is doing well x

Sorry about that Thismomrocks, I fixed it for you. :D

And Spiceeb, I'm not sure about your dates either. :wacko: abit confusing. Lol.

How is everyone?

My potty breaks are getting worse! I woke up 3 times last night with the worste feeling of having to go! Didn 't think I was goiong to make it to the bathroom! lol.
But that's it for me right now. :)
Minus 3 hour naps, and always hungry. :)

I'm doing okay so far... a little evening nausea, and having to get up middle of the night to pee, but not too bad. Very moody though, which OH commented on and I've promised to try and curb :blush: I can change that much for him, he does so much for me just to make me happy.

And call me silly but... I am already looking at baby names lol. I figure it can't hurt, it's a big decision to make! So far we know that if its a girl her middle names will be Valerie Denise (Valerie = his mom, died when he was 7, Denise = my middle name and my mom's first). If it's a boy his middle names will be Jack Dennis (Jack = His dad, passed in February, Dennis = a male version of Denise). I am using 2 middle names because I have 2, my son has 2, and I want to keep that tradition going :)

Anyone else considered names of some sort yet?

I like those middle names good meaning. :) It's better than what OH came up with for our 14 month olds middle name. He wanted to respect his mom who passed away a year before Alexa was born, but he wanted to respect my living mom as well... Zoo he thought it was a great idea to squish the two names Sharon and Sarah together and came up with Sahron... I couldn't get him out of the idea and sense it was just a middle name I let him do it. :shy:

I've already come up with a few names I like for boys and Already came up with our little girls name but not middle.

If girl her name will be Peyton.
boy will either be Aidan, Elijah, Parker, or Conor. But none of those seem to be clicking for me so will keep looking for the name I feel fits. :)

Hi everyone. Well I had the scan this morning and as I suspected it was inconclusive. She couldn't see very much but she could see the sac and possibly the beginnings of something. She said everything looked OK but that it was very early days and too early to tell. They have given me an appointment for 19th January for another scan, unless I have any more bleeding in the meantime. Seems like ages away!

We've had names picked out for years... And we both still like them so unless we come across something we really like more....

Adriana Marie for a girl... Adriana just because we like it, Marie for both his grandmothers (Maria), my grandmother (Marie) and my mother and sister's middle name (Marie)

Deacon Anthony for a boy... Deacon just because we like it, Anthony for his father's and grandfather's first name

A lot of my friends didn't tell anyone their baby's name until he/she was born... That way you introduce the baby by name for the first time... Kinda cool, but I don't think I'll continue with the tradition...

Awww some great names :)

I've been writing down some names but nothing has stuck yet. I love the name Lydia for a girl but hubby says it sounds macabre... guess he's stuck on Lydia from Beetlejuice! I just love the name.

For a boy he will probably want something manly like Thor or Brutus but I don't think so lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->