• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Congrats Polaris - SO glad to see your LO is finally here and congrats on a beautiful little girl!! Adorable name too! :)

Congrats to Shadowlady as well!

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting - hope your LOs come soon!

Hey all

Eva grace was born on the 22/08 @ 15.24 and she weighed 9lb 2 oz and is identical to her big sister! I was induced but very short labour and no stitches. All home now and settling into family life! Hope everyone is ok. X x x

I'm still waiting for LO to make an appearance. I reckon he wants to have the same birthday as his daddy! 1st sept!

Officially due today. Hoping baby girl decides that she is ready now that she is fully baked but who knows! Haha

Congrats new mama's! I'm so jealous! I want my baby girl here!

Had my baby at 4am this morning, but was labouring from 4am on the Saturday. Baby Zachary Noah Steven was born weighing 7lbs and 3oz. Never been in so much pain, gas and air just didn't cut it so I stupidly asked for pethidine and now baby is having a hard time breast feeding. Had a pretty bad vaginal tear too :(
Zach was 8 days late x

Congrats Mummylaura! Sorry it was a hard labor but I'm sure you are forgetting that quickly with your bubba in your arms! :)

Hey all

Eva grace was born on the 22/08 @ 15.24 and she weighed 9lb 2 oz and is identical to her big sister! I was induced but very short labour and no stitches. All home now and settling into family life! Hope everyone is ok. X x x

CONGRATULATIONS! Great job mommy!

Had my baby at 4am this morning, but was labouring from 4am on the Saturday. Baby Zachary Noah Steven was born weighing 7lbs and 3oz. Never been in so much pain, gas and air just didn't cut it so I stupidly asked for pethidine and now baby is having a hard time breast feeding. Had a pretty bad vaginal tear too :(
Zach was 8 days late x

I'm sorry to hear you had a hard labour. I am really glad Zach made it here safely. Wishing you a fast recovery!
Congratulations!

Huge congrats to all the new mommies/mummies since I last posted a few days ago :happydance: I'm going to make my way through all the posts and update the front page over the next couple of days.

Baby Tabitha was born on 26th August at 3.49am UK time weighing 8lb 10oz - as you kow I was induced and all was going well until she turned back to back so I ended up having pethidine, gas and air and epidural to cope with pain - after an hour and a half of pushing they took me to theatre where I was numbed from the waist down for forcep delivery. Four pushes with forceps and Tabitha made her appearance, all well and healthy. I was cut and have stitches to heal - feel like a horse has kicked me in the noonie but to be expected I guess!

Come on all the mummies/mommies still waiting - don't you little babies go overdue on your mummy/mommy!

Okay ladies, have done all the updates - I don't have baby names from some of you.....not a problem but if you want the name posted can you let me know please.

Can you check I've got your update correct - I am on serious sleep deprivation at the moment so apologies if I have got anything wrong :blush:

Congratulations Candy on the birth of tabitha! It sounds as though we were pushing our little ones out at the same time, as my 8lb 10oz boy was born at 02:52am (UK) on Sunday 26th August! Whereabouts in UK are u? I'm in Gloucester Xx

Congratulations to all the new mummies and for those that are still waiting, I hope it all starts to happen really soon for you and you will soon have your little babies in your arms.

An extra special congratulations to Candy Cane and a big thank you for keeping the thread updated! I don't know how you manage it, I barely have time to switch on the computer these days! Well done!

Congrats to all new mummies! :hugs:

Anyone else still preggers, or is it just me?

no there are quite a few stubborn august babies hanging in there!

bloody show for me last night.. today nada .. induction booked Saturday..

I'm still here. Headed to doctor this morning. Woke up this morning very dizzy and nauseous, hope Doc can help. Thankfully bubs has been moving alot so I'm not freaking out just don't like feeling like this.

Omg I feel so left out! Don't know if I updated you ladies but baby Sebastian is here was born on August 20th! I've been so busy with breast feeding bubs! It's no joke I feel like I'm constantly feeding BUT I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love the bond we have when he feeds! Any who congrats to all the new mommies and hang in there those whom hasn't had their LO! I've been trying to get a chance to write my positive induction story but obviously only time I have is doing it through my phone while DH drives us to grocery store...:dohh:

A lot of babies have decided to make an appearance this week I see! Massive congratulations to everyone who's recently given birth :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->