• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Erin Grace born 30 August in the birthing pool 90 mins after getting to hospital. Just managed to beat the induction date!

Bf not too great. Not sure im producing as much as she'd like yet as she seems hungry and unsettled a lotbut hopefully milk will kick in properly soon. Also at10 lb 4 oz she can afford to loose a little waiting for milk to kick in.

Hey ladies, quick update. Stella was born yesterday, August 31st at 9:31 am weighing in at 8 pounds 7 ounces, 21.5 inches long. She is perfect. Will update with pictures later.

I had a third degree tear and I am finding it quite painful now. Like Emma, it was actually fine the first few days but seems to be getting worse rather than better. Can't wait to feel normal down there again. Going to try the Sudocreme now.

Also TMI but I'm also finding that I can't hold my pee at all since the birth, it's actually fine when I cough or sneeze, but it's if I try to put off going because I'm in the middle of something I just can't hold it and have had a couple of small accidents. I really hope this will improve as it is really horrible - I'm doing my pelvic floor exercises as much as possible and have been given a physiotherapy appointment for next week because of the third degree tear so hopefully that will help. Has anyone else had similar?

I didn't have any problems with bladder control while in the hospital but when I got home, I turned on the kitchen faucet to fill my dog's water bowl and lost everything. No warning, no way to stop it, SO thankful I had a thick hospital pad on! Only problem since then is when I sneeze though so hopefully yours will improve also Polaris!

Thanks hun, that is encouraging! Yes the hospital pads are a life saver in that regard! I actually don't have any leaking when I sneeze/cough so hopefully that's a good sign too.

Congratulations ladies! How many babies are still hanging in there?

I forgot to say, HenleysMummy had Henley a couple of weeks ago. Her laptop's broke so she can't get on here. She did text me when she had him, but I deleted the text and can't remember the date! They're both doing really well though :)

Just thought I'd update with a pictures of my boy (sorry there's so many haha), congrats to all the other new mummies!! :flower:

Attachments

• djp.jpg
    djp.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9
  • sr.jpg
    sr.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 9
  • ds.jpg
    ds.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
  • adsf.jpg
    adsf.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
Tuesday. I was hoping he would come this weekend but he doesn't want to shift!

Tuesday. I was hoping he would come this weekend but he doesn't want to shift!

Well you still have the rest of today and tomorrow. Fingers crossed he makes a move soon, and there was me not wanting to go a day over :hugs:

Thanks Emma, if you happen to find out the date that Henley arrived do let me know so I can update :happydance:

Induction day has arrived! Phoning the hospital in an hour to get my bed! See you all on the other side!

Hello, i forgot all about this thread, you have my dd down as 22nd, it was amended to 27th aug but i forgot to update you...

Anyway our beautiful daughter Ava Lilly arrived early on 6th July 32+5 weighing 3lb 5oz due to me having pre-eclampsia and leading to an emergency csection.

She was home from neonatal in just 2 weeks and 3 days (amazingly quick)

some pics we had done in below link :)

https://www.jchales.co.uk/photography/portraits/newborns/

Shes now 8 and half weeks old and weighs 6lb 9oz

xxx

Best of luck to you mummylanning, can't wait to hear your lo has arrived!

Glad to gear your lo arrived safely kialea :)

Hey ladies! finally getting around to posting some pictures and my birth story. I really hope we all keep talking and posting updates about our precious little sweeties! :)

Here she is, little Stella Noelle :)
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1398.jpg
IMG_1427.jpg
IMG_1446.jpg
IMG_1458.jpg

also here is the link to my birth story.. :)

https://https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1165959-stella-noelle-here.html#post21008337

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->