~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hapily: She is so previous! Congrats on making the last day of August :)

Hey ladies! finally getting around to posting some pictures and my birth story. I really hope we all keep talking and posting updates about our precious little sweeties! :)

Here she is, little Stella Noelle :)
View attachment 470865
View attachment 470867
View attachment 470871
View attachment 470877
View attachment 470879

also here is the link to my birth story.. :)

https://https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1165959-stella-noelle-here.html#post21008337

She is beautiful!!!!!!!

This is my LO at 2 weeks old.

Attachments

• IMG_6088_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_6088_edited-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6268_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_6268_edited-1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6328_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_6328_edited-1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Kia and Happily, you both have beautiful baby girls!

We're off to the town hall in an hour to register Gregory's birth, I'm strangely excited to see his birth certificate in all its glory :haha:

Oh and I love seeing all these photos of adorable little babies. It's making me broody again, just don't tell the OH..

Ok guys, quick update!

On second pessary, finally got cervix to lower enough to break waters. Now just waiting for a spot on the labour ward. It could be tonight or it could be tomorrow. Either way I hope to be having cuddles by tomorrow night!

It's been all a bit scary and emotional!

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in and say congrats to everyone!!! So many cutie pies! Enjoy all those newborn snuggles and lots of love to all of you! :hugs:

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in and say congrats to everyone!!! So many cutie pies! Enjoy all those newborn snuggles and lots of love to all of you! :hugs:

Congrats on your pregnancy! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Still waiting to have my waters broken! Plus side I had a really good night sleep!

Garden, where do you find the breastfeeding milestone thing? I like it and I'm also just past 1 month. :)

If you click on mine, it should link you to a photobucket account for the person who has all the milestone graphics. Then you can just grab the right link from their account but you have to update it manually each month. It isn't like the tickers that change on their own unfortunately

Finally written my birth story! It's here Our Speedy Home Delivery for anyone who wants to read it :)

Well it's been very quiet in here for the last few days or even a week which now the babies have arrived, can only be expected - I know I don't have a moment to sit and read the internet anymore (all for a good reason though!).

I think most of the 'regular posters' within this thread have had and updated the news of their babies arriving and I have updated the front page. There are quite a few from the front page that haven't posted in here for a long time and we've not heard any update so I guess what I am trying to say is that I will only probably log on here a couple of times a month now.......if you do have an update then post in the thread and I will get round to updating the front page but I won't be logging on every couple of days anymore.

Thank you to all the regular posters who have provided such a great support to each other and me throughout our nine months....I hope life with your new bundles of joy are exactly as you'd hoped and you are enjoying every moment.

Love Candy Cane xxx

Hi ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well and loving on their babies!

Stella is almost 3 weeks old and I feel like she is growing up to fast. Haha

How are you all?

Hi ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well and loving on their babies!

Stella is almost 3 weeks old and I feel like she is growing up to fast. Haha

How are you all?

I'm doing great here. Karlee will be 5 weeks on Saturday. I can't believe it went so fast. I can't believe it is going so fast. :flower::baby:

Julian's 6 weeks old now, and has his first injections on the 4th of October! Not looking forward to it at all :( He sleeps so well, goes down at 9 and has 2 night feeds, wakes up about 7-8, but then feeds and sleeps til 11! He's so gorgeous too :cloud9:

i think we all bout left the forum to snuggle with our babies lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"