~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I had my first scan today at 5+6 and saw a good heartbeat, the sonographer found it straight away!! She said all looks fine - so pleased given my history of three MC's this year :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

candy thats great news hun, congrats to you all.

i have finished my christmas shopping yayyyyyyyy.

anything i have forgotten will stay forgotten cos as of 1st thing tomorrow morning christmas is all about my family:happydance:

i am so excited to see the babies faces, libby is nearly 5 and she understands now, i caught her praying to santa the other night for a toy hoover lol. phew i got her one :haha:

leo is not completely convinced by it all but he will know whats happening on christmas morning, and billy couldn't care less either way lol give him the empty packaging and he'll be happy.

but thats the good thing with having libby and leo's birthday on the same day cos it feels almost like christmas again lol x

2 LO's with the same birthday in different years! That's cool!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I had my first scan today at 5+6 and saw a good heartbeat, the sonographer found it straight away!! She said all looks fine - so pleased given my history of three MC's this year :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's brilliant news Candy! Very pleased for you. This looks like a healthy sticky bean this time!!

I am super excited for you!!!!! Congrats:thumbup:

Candy- really happy for you honey... Makes it all real when u see a heart beat xx

Hello Ladies
Can I join? :flower:

Got my BFP (x3!!) today :happydance: after NTNP for about 2 months

This will be my 2nd baby - was a November Sparkler last time.

As I was not monitoring periods and going off my clearblue tests, which also show how pregnant you are, I would guess EDD as 26th Aug (which is also my birthday!)

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months girls!! :hugs:
And sticky beans all round :dust:

Best Xmas gift ever!!!

Lol xx

Yay candy cane! Congrats! :D

& Welcome lolpants!

So I've noticed we are no longer the noobies! There is a September Due date thread now! :wohoo: :happydance:

Yay candy cane! Congrats! :D

& Welcome lolpants!

So I've noticed we are no longer the noobies! There is a September Due date thread now! :wohoo: :happydance:

There is no keeping up on here!! I remember how emotional I was when I saw there was a November 2011 sparklers.. I know I'll be the same when the August 2013 thread starts!! :haha:

Lol xx (ps I am known as Lol btw, and am not Laughing Out Loud at the end of every post!!)

Congrats Candy - that is amazing to see a hb so early, fantastic

Welcome to lolpants too!

Omg the tiredness has kicked in with a vengeance, not good on Xmas eve! When I am cooking for all the family tomorrow - aghhh
Still no ms (same as last time) reckon it'll be a girl again!!

I am exhausted today too. That unnatural pregnancy tiredness, I kind of forgot how tired it makes you! Luckily I'm not cooking tomorrow!

2 LO's with the same birthday in different years! That's cool!!

it is cool for me lol but recon they will hate it when their older. if i'd have concieved for next month could have scheduled this one to be born on billys birthday, can u imagine that! 4 kids with 2 birthdays :haha: but i'm totally happy to be due in august, least that way there will be a little bit of summer left where i'm no longer pregnant x

Welcome to lolpants too!

Omg the tiredness has kicked in with a vengeance, not good on Xmas eve! When I am cooking for all the family tomorrow - aghhh

Thats interesting re the MS, do they say you get it with a boy but not with a girl?

A friend if mine who is preggo with her 4th... all the birthdays are with in weeks! They do I big pig roast birthday party every year... the first 2 were planned close, the 3rd and 4th just happened the same! Crazy woman!!

Afternoon everyone!

I tested again this morning, still pregnant :)

We are going for a surprise this time - but will prob be a girl, as thats the way it goes in OH's family and he is convinced... will make things cheaper and easier as already have a girl - but I'll be happy either way ofc!

I know someone with 3 babies born Oct, Nov and Dec - and with xmas in those months aswell, it must be hard!

So seeming we are gonna be friends for a while now, maybe we should introduce ourselves? :flower:

What's your name? What age are you, and OH? Is this your 1st? What are you most excited about? When are you telling people?

I am Lauren, Im 32 OH 36, 2nd baby, Most excited about Phoebe meeting her lil bro/sis in 9 mths! and we're waiting till after 12 week scan

Lol xx

Congrats and welcome lolpants.

Kara, 33
OH 30
3rd baby but 6th pregnancy 13 year old son and 14 month old daughter
Telling family tomorrow on Xmas day, everyone else 12 weeks.
Worried about telling my son, teenage boys just don't seem to get as exited..lol

Welcome to lolpants too!

Thats interesting re the MS, do they say you get it with a boy but not with a girl?

No but I had no ms last time and I had a girl so kind of figured if it was a boy I might suffer this time!

Good idea to do introductions.

I'm 36 (37 in April), with my OH for 12 years, he's a year younger than me.
I already have a two year old boy Thomas and can't wait for him to have a little brother and sister. At this stage though I'm most excited about feeling baby move, I can't wait! So far I've told two close friends - I don't think I'll be telling anyone else until after our next scan on 19th January and most people not until after 12 weeks.

Introductions, yes!

Me; 26
OH; 40
2nd pregnancy, I have one 4 year old son
Most excited to meet my LO in August! And to watch this pregnancy progress and share it with OH!
Telling family that lives close tomorrow for Christmas, telling family that lives farther away between 8 and 12 weeks.

I see some people are making predictions... I can't say what I think it is for sure! OH swears it's a boy but I don't know :) Last time I was certain it was a boy, and I was right. I'm thinking girl this time but who knows.

As for how I feel lately, no morning sickness, but I've felt a little in the evenings. And tired, just so exhausted my mid-day. This is not the time of year I can afford to be tired! lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->