~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

I'm feeling sick as well today - so eating breadstick after breasdstick and drinking lots of juice (can't get enough at the moment!)

Lots of luck to everyone with their scans today, I rang the EPU again to see if I can come in before Thursday, but they are fully booked - so patiently waiting...

I am awful..feeling sick, levels rising but not doubling and still no sac! More than likely ectopic :cry::cry:

Happy New Year everyone!

I have 1st MW appt today - imagine scan will be mid Feb. Apart from tiredness and occasional (but rare) feelings of nausea here - very mild symptoms compared to last time?

asibling4gi04 :hugs:

Lol xx

Happy New Year everyone!

I have 1st MW appt today - imagine scan will be mid Feb. Apart from tiredness and occasional (but rare) feelings of nausea here - very mild symptoms compared to last time?

My symptoms are also much milder than last time so far. I'm hoping it's just because my body is coping better with the hormones? I'm sure I was feeling pretty nauseous by now last time round.

Asibling - I already replied on another thread but I'm so sorry to hear your news. :hugs:

well what a waste of time that was!!! got to Drs and went in to see MW - she asked why I was there - I replied 'im pregnant' -(d'uh!) and then she went on to say that I have to have a dating scan and 1st MW appt at hospital- its all changed in less than 2 yrs!! I rung the no to book scan and appt and they said I have to be 7 weeks 1st!? :grr: RANT OVER

Polaris - I was wondering if that might have something to do with it... any other Ladies pregnant for 2nd (or more) time and feeling the same?? No symptoms compared to 1st time?

Lol xx

I'm pregnant for the second time my daughter is 1 in 2 weeks and I wish my symptoms were milder :( they are SOOOOOOO much worse this tome round I feel sick from the minute u get up until im in bed, you know just before your sick you get that extra 'wetness' in your mouth, well I have that all day to this is nothing like my last pregnancy

I'm pregnant for the second time my daughter is 1 in 2 weeks and I wish my symptoms were milder :( they are SOOOOOOO much worse this tome round I feel sick from the minute u get up until im in bed, you know just before your sick you get that extra 'wetness' in your mouth, well I have that all day to this is nothing like my last pregnancy

:( oh no :( that sounds horrible - I guess every pregnancy really is different - I've only just passed 6 weeks too, so still have it to come maybe? (obv hope not) .. its the lack of sore boobs that I have noticed the most

Hope the sickness passes asap laura_bella :hugs:

Lol xx

IDK SPICE,,my guess is soon since they are monitoring my HCG CLOSELY..waiting for my results to come in as I type..I am gutted. :cry:

Spice I am not so sure.waiting for HCG results and taking it from there I guess!??:nope::shrug::cry:

so sorry asib... :hugs: to you

afm, I spent most of the weekend in bed. Haven't vomited at all yet but have been nauseous more often than not. I'm also starving but nothing sounds appealing so I have to force myself to eat something. Last week I was starving and couldn't get enough in my system so that's different. My bbs are super sensitive and massively huge. I'm living in a sports bra now but will need to get a larger size soon!

Hi ladies! Good luck on scans today. I am soo nauseous today. I only finishe half of my yogurt before I had to stop. I guess it's better than nothing. Still super exhausted everyday.

Spice I am not so sure.waiting for HCG results and taking it from there I guess!??:nope::shrug::cry:

please dont give up hope, dont know if u have ever heard of this website

https://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/

it really is worth checking out, it gave me massive hope when i had my blighted ovum. pllease let us know ur results hun x

also this is a hcg calculater, if u enter ur details it will tell u if your hcg is going at a 'normal rate'

https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

spice thanks so much..the board is down right now due to spam though..:cry::shrug::nope:

I'm so very sorry for your news asibling :nope: Hoping and praying for a good out come for you. :hug:

So for me, I've been having HORRIBLE cramping and back ache :nope: The cramping is worse than AF cramps so I'm very scared, and also Very bad cramping near my ovaries/kidney on the left side. So I'm thinking the worst at the moment.

my symptoms today is Horrible MS. No vomiting, but if I thout about it hard enough. Culd spew. my sense of smell is horrible. I think it's making ms worse. just wish I could wear some nose plugs. Weeing alot, headaches, and I have this weird thing to where I feel SO full to where I can feel my food building up in my throat, but yet I'm having hunger pains.... Wtheck?

Hope you all are doing ok and hope for those who are having issues that all will be fine!

Morning Ladies, Happy New Year!
I'm 6 weeks tomorrow.. I phoned the nurse at the OBGYN this morning... I've had light brown spotting for 3-4 days now... no heavy /sharp cramps, but mild ones... I'm doing a pretty good job of not panicking and acknowledging that it's normal, but I don't want to underestimate it either... Nurse said probably nothing, call back if the spotting gets heavier or red... and ordered a few blood tests for first thing in the morning... It was nice to have such a responsive triage nurse answer the phone... feeling good about my choice of doctor's office if nothing else... FX'd for tomorrow, but living in today!
Also I have NO pregnancy symptoms yet... not sore boobs, no MS... other then no period and positive blood test... I may be starting to believe some of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" stories!

also this is a hcg calculater, if u enter ur details it will tell u if your hcg is going at a 'normal rate'

Hi Spice - Thanks for posting this. It was interesting to see. My levels are way higher than their "max" though - hopefully that's okay! It shows a max at 15dpo of 147, mine was 701. And at 18dpo of 758 and I was at 3433.

Hope everything is okay!

Hi Spice - Thanks for posting this. It was interesting to see. My levels are way higher than their "max" though - hopefully that's okay! It shows a max at 15dpo of 147, mine was 701. And at 18dpo of 758 and I was at 3433.

Hope everything is okay!

Mayb yr growing 2 in there hun!!!

With my first I had some nausea but after 12 weeks, heightened sense of smell and an aversion to tomatoes!!! With my 2nd I had no nausea but again heightened sense of smell and an aversion to vanilla and very sensitive and tender nipples!!! This time I've been having some nausea mainly first thing in the morning and very sore and tender nipples!! No food aversions as yet tho!

I wouldn't mind that in the slightest! :) hehe. But our first scan only showed one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->