~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hey ladies - I have eaten every 1 1/2 hours today and I havent been sick! I felt awful about an hour ago but that seems to have passed now. Early bed for me tonight I am shattered.

hope everyone is ok. x x x

I've not had such a great day today, I had all the usual symptoms today but on my way home I felt some stronger than usual cramps. It was like a constant dull cramp for about an hour but its gone now.

Got home and realised I have started bleeding a bit, not loads, only enough for a pantyliner but its dark red, not brown :nope:

If this is the worst outcome then its my fourth loss in ten months, I just can't do this anymore. I am hoping its just bleeding and nothing worse. I am going to head to the EPU tomorrow and ask to be scanned again. I had the last scan at 5+6 and saw a heartbeat via transabdo so all was okay then.

Anyone else had anything like this? I don't get it as still have sore boobs and felt really nauseous this morning :cry:

I've not had such a great day today, I had all the usual symptoms today but on my way home I felt some stronger than usual cramps. It was like a constant dull cramp for about an hour but its gone now.

Got home and realised I have started bleeding a bit, not loads, only enough for a pantyliner but its dark red, not brown :nope:

If this is the worst outcome then its my fourth loss in ten months, I just can't do this anymore. I am hoping its just bleeding and nothing worse. I am going to head to the EPU tomorrow and ask to be scanned again. I had the last scan at 5+6 and saw a heartbeat via transabdo so all was okay then.

Anyone else had anything like this? I don't get it as still have sore boobs and felt really nauseous this morning :cry:

:hugs: I really hope the scan shows that little bean is still doing well. I can't imagine the agony of experiencing so many losses and I really really hope and pray that this is your sticky bean.

Just got back from scan, and I measured 7w5d! (will update ticker shortly). Heard the heartbeat, was 163bpm. Ultrasound tech was very very nice.

I'm due aug 19th :) cannot believe I'm 7 weeks already!!

spice thanks so much..the board is down right now due to spam though..:cry::shrug::nope:

please read through this,i am not trying to build ur hopes up. i just want to give u a little faith :hugs:

https://www.squidoo.com/misdiagnosedblightedovum

Candy cane I hope that you and your bubba will be fine.

I have been bleeding for a week now, it's gone from brown sorting to red blood with small clots. It's not as heavy as a normal period but it's more then just spotting now! Thankfully I have had no cramping.

We had another scan yesterday to see if the pregnancy was still viable. I have a fighter growing inside me cause there it was a beautiful strong heart beat :) the doctors can't find any bleeding around the baby or my uterus so it seems I am one of the lucky ladies to suffer in diagnosed bleeding.

So I'm off bed rest I just have to take it easy for the next few months and have scans every 2 weeks till the bleeding stops. But I am feeling alot more confident now!!

aww Candy - I really hope this is a sticky bean for u :dust:

foxy - sounds like u have a lil fighter indeed - must of been such a relief :hugs:

congrats to all the ladies who have had scans recently :happydance: ... gonna be a while till I get mine :grr: damn NHS!! I hate 1st Tri - its just a horrible nasty anxious time

AFM - I dunno if its just the tiredness after travelling back from Ireland at 5am this morning, but I felt really sick in work tonight - still feel extremely nauseous now -- trying to see it as a positive though - at least I feel a bit pregnant now!

Lol xx

Candy I am so sorry you have had this day. I had a big bleed at the weeked, bright red blood and really bad pain for 30 mins, all stopped now and just a bit of brown. I really would have thought you would have had more blood if you have miscarried - how is the bleeding today?

I would push for another scan and I really hope it is good news. I have my scan tomorrow so am keeping everything crossed

CANDY CANE I HOPE ITS NORM BLEEDING SWEETIE..I KNOW HOW SCAREY THIS JOURNEY CAN BE!

SPICE, YOU ARE SO SWEET, THANKS HUN!

UPDATE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT BUT YESTERDAY, HCG JUMPED TO 375.4 FROM 247..NOT QUITE A DOUBLE SHY ABOUT 118 SO IM STILL THINKING ECTOPIC BUT THE NURSE ON THE PHONE SAID DOC SAID ITS A NORMAL LEVEL?? 6 WEEKS TODAY? I DONT THINK SO!! ANYWAY, BACK FOR ANOTHER HCG THIS AFTERNOON AND THAN ANOTHER SCAN ON JAN 9. TEETH HURT, NAUSEAUS A LITTLE, BBS STILL SORE...BUT MY HEART IS TELLING ME ECTOPIC..I NEVER GOT THE AF CRAMPS I USUALLY GET WHEN PREG AROUND IMPLANTATION. I DONT FEEL PRESSURE OR ACHES OR NOTHING SO IM REALLLLYYYYY THINKING ECTOPIC..IM SCARED TO DEATH LADIES..I FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB..ITS SAD..WISH I COULD SAVE THIS BABY IF IT IS IN MY TUBES... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! HUGS TO ALL!:hugs::nope::cry::shrug:

CANDY CANE I HOPE ITS NORM BLEEDING SWEETIE..I KNOW HOW SCAREY THIS JOURNEY CAN BE!

SPICE, YOU ARE SO SWEET, THANKS HUN!

UPDATE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT BUT YESTERDAY, HCG JUMPED TO 375.4 FROM 247..NOT QUITE A DOUBLE SHY ABOUT 118 SO IM STILL THINKING ECTOPIC BUT THE NURSE ON THE PHONE SAID DOC SAID ITS A NORMAL LEVEL?? 6 WEEKS TODAY? I DONT THINK SO!! ANYWAY, BACK FOR ANOTHER HCG THIS AFTERNOON AND THAN ANOTHER SCAN ON JAN 9. TEETH HURT, NAUSEAUS A LITTLE, BBS STILL SORE...BUT MY HEART IS TELLING ME ECTOPIC..I NEVER GOT THE AF CRAMPS I USUALLY GET WHEN PREG AROUND IMPLANTATION. I DONT FEEL PRESSURE OR ACHES OR NOTHING SO IM REALLLLYYYYY THINKING ECTOPIC..IM SCARED TO DEATH LADIES..I FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB..ITS SAD..WISH I COULD SAVE THIS BABY IF IT IS IN MY TUBES... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! HUGS TO ALL!:hugs::nope::cry::shrug:

I'm sorry you are still in limbo. I'm still holding out hope for a miracle for you. Could you possibly have ovulated later than you thought? I've never had an ectopic pregnancy but I thought that you would have abdominal pain with an ectopic pregnancy? I really hope it's not and that your scan on the 9th shows a sac in the right place.

Thanks Polaris..Yes I may have ovulated later so maybe preseed helped the spermie live long enough to do the trick?? Would a later ovulation mater with all of this?? Thought they go on your last AF?? IDK...I am supposed to be 6 weeks and still nothing going on really. I am not experiencing any REAL symptons.. IDK!?!? NO abdominal pains though! Thats the one thing that is keeping me holding hopes hands. Thanks for your care, help and concern. :hugs::cry::shrug::nope::hugs:

Can they get you in for an ultrasound to help date it?

Honestly the worst thing you can do is to worry. If the doctors aren't too worried, I'd hold on to that. Demand an ultrasound, but hold on to the fact that the doctors say things seem normal.

Every pregnancy is different. I am 6+1 today, still no MS, very little change to notice, but I am just considering myself as one of the lucky few who don't have to go through as much MS as others. Hold in there and think positive thoughts. The worst thing you can do is to stress and freak out... your baby needs you to be strong! So call your doctor and demand an ultrasound right now!!!

Candy cane- when I was about 5/6 weeks pregnant with Paige I had major cramping, I bled so much I had to sit in the bath... The amount of pain and bleeding I had I knew there was no way I was going to keep that pregnancy..... Well I was wrong because she is here running around me now.I know it can also bring heart ache but sometimes like me can carry on to full term. Xx

Asibling- really hope your results come back fine... Xx

Fingers crossed asib!

if the doctors suspected an MC or an ectopic they would give you an ultrasound no questions asked. at least from my experience.
my first MC I didn't feel anything, just very bad bleeding and passed the little one.
Today I went to the ER for food poisoning and just mentioned horrible cramping and told them about my MC two months ago. So the scanned me, and I heard little ones Heart beat. :cloud9:

They said that I was just far along in the pregnancy for them to see or hear anything a day or two earlier and they wouldn't have seen anything. Zoo A day or two can make a BIG Difference.
And I'm 7 weeks 4 days.

LIL DREAMY, I had a 5 week scan and a 5 week 3 day scan no sac.. so they are waiting until Jan 9 to see if anything..So Its not looking good!

Congrats on the little beanie heart beat etc..yay! :happydance:

Hey ladies!
I could use some advice on this. I woke up last night to a sharp pain on the right right, went straight to the bathroom to see if there was any blood but there wasn't. And then tmi I try to have a bm but I was severly constipated and wasn't getting much out. But once I was done, I got up and went back to bed and everything was fine. The pain and cramping were gone. Not sure if this was just related to the constipation or if everything is okay in there.

Sorry for the tmi post, it just really freaked me out.

happily, both constipation and cramping is perfectly normal in pregnancy!!:hugs:

LIL DREAMY, I had a 5 week scan and a 5 week 3 day scan no sac.. so they are waiting until Jan 9 to see if anything..So Its not looking good!

Congrats on the little beanie heart beat etc..yay! :happydance:

But if you ovulated a week later than normal then you would have been only four weeks and four weeks 3 days, which would have been too early to see anything. So fingers crossed your little bean will show up on January 9th.

Happily - I would say the constipation could well be connected to the pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->