~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

I'm ready for 2012 but I don't think I can manage to stay up til midnight... sooo tired!!

lol before I was pregnant I would have said WOOT morning sickness... but now I know its sort of a yay! and sort of a... sorry!!!

I think I offivCially have morning sickness! it is horrible! It's connected with my heightened sense of smell! We bought chines and Mexican food today... I was craving both. Got home and only wanted to eat the Mexican food, and now my house smells of Chinese food that is making me want to hurl! & every time after I eat I either puke or come close to it. & for some odd reason our bathroom reeks to me. I come close to hurling every time I go in there and oh says it doesn't smell in there.

&&! My ohs scent makes me want to vomit to. :sick:

This is horrifying!

I can't wait until my next scan. I need to know everything is ok. I've heard temping after bfp is unreliable but I didn't hear that until after my temp dropped drastically and I completely freaked out.So I've stopped temping but I'm still terrified things aren't going well...I had bits of nausea the past two days which I took as a good sign but now today it's gone as is the constant need to pee. I'm so worried! And my scan isn't until January 13th......

I can't wait until my next scan. I need to know everything is ok. I've heard temping after bfp is unreliable but I didn't hear that until after my temp dropped drastically and I completely freaked out.So I've stopped temping but I'm still terrified things aren't going well...I had bits of nausea the past two days which I took as a good sign but now today it's gone as is the constant need to pee. I'm so worried! And my scan isn't until January 13th......

:hugs:
Just in relation to symptoms coming and going, that is perfectly normal and will continue throughout. With my last pregnancy I had days where I felt completely normal followed by days that I was totally sick and miserable all day. So try not to read too much into one day without symptoms. I know it's so hard not to worry but if you're not getting any bleeding or severe pain the chances are that all is well.

I felt a little bit queasy today and food is not looking appealing. I feel the opposite to my last pregnancy when I just wanted to eat constantly. This time I really have to force myself to eat. The constant need to pee has died down a lot over the last few days. But I did feel a bit more pregnant today so I'm hoping that all is well. I have to wait until 19th for my scan.

Happy new year everyone!!

Is anyone else suffering with headaches? I had the same with my daughter and topped off with sickness uch feeling very rough atm!

Happy new year to all you beautiful ladies.

I'm scared I won't be hanging around much longer! I have been bleeding since Thursday, it started as brownish spotting and has increased to heavier spotting and more dark red. I have had no cramping at all, we saw a beautiful heart beat on Thursday (after I started bleeding). My HCG on thurs:4000 sat: 5500 so it hasn't doubled but my doctor says don't give u yet as my levels did rise. I'm set for more bloods and another scan on Tuesday. So for now I am on total bed rest.

I was meant to be driving 8hrs home today to go back to work on tues, looks like I am getting an extra weeks holiday.

Has anyone else gone through anything like this? I'm hoping it's something like a breakthrough bleed? I'm trying to stay positive but I'm so scared right now :-(

I think I'm right behind you ladies, waves of nausea are getting stronger, so m/s can't be too far off.

Foxy~ Sorry to hear that, I hope your little bean is okay. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Is anyone else suffering with headaches? I had the same with my daughter and topped off with sickness uch feeling very rough atm!

I keep getting terrible headaches, spent the whole of yesterday feeling like someone was hammering a nail into the back of my head.

Happy new year to all you beautiful ladies.

I'm scared I won't be hanging around much longer! I have been bleeding since Thursday, it started as brownish spotting and has increased to heavier spotting and more dark red. I have had no cramping at all, we saw a beautiful heart beat on Thursday (after I started bleeding). My HCG on thurs:4000 sat: 5500 so it hasn't doubled but my doctor says don't give u yet as my levels did rise. I'm set for more bloods and another scan on Tuesday. So for now I am on total bed rest.

I was meant to be driving 8hrs home today to go back to work on tues, looks like I am getting an extra weeks holiday.

Has anyone else gone through anything like this? I'm hoping it's something like a breakthrough bleed? I'm trying to stay positive but I'm so scared right now :-(

:hugs: I really hope everything is OK. That sounds very stressful but it must be a good sign that you saw a heartbeat and that your levels are still rising. I haven't had any significant bleeding but I do know that a lot of ladies do bleed in first tri and go on to have healthy pregnancies. Will be thinking of you over the next few days and on Tuesday. Keep us updated.

I hope beanie is ok in there Foxy! The fact that your HCG is still rising is definitely a good thing :thumbup:

eurgh! Feeling very rough this morning! Just stood up to turn the tv over for the kids and had to promptly sit down on the floor where I was before I fell down!!!!

Hey Foxy, sorry you are having a rough time of it, but the hcg level rise is a good sign...and the heart beat!! Thinking off you and best of luck!!

xx

Happy New Year everyone!

Things aren't great for me either, woke up in the middle of last night with sharp pains, just felt exactly like it did with DD and I had a big gush of bright red blood. Continued for another 15 mins and then it all subsided just some brown spotting this morning and a tender tummy :(

Scan on Thursday so keeping my fingers crossed and my feet up!!!

Happy New Year everyone!

Things aren't great for me either, woke up in the middle of last night with sharp pains, just felt exactly like it did with DD and I had a big gush of bright red blood. Continued for another 15 mins and then it all subsided just some brown spotting this morning and a tender tummy :(

Scan on Thursday so keeping my fingers crossed and my feet up!!!

Sorry to hear that you have had some bleeding but thank goodness it has subsided now. Fingers crossed your little bean is doing fine.

Happy New Year!

Hopefully everyone's bleeding will settle down. I know that bleeding is quite common in the first tri so try not to get to worried.

Total bedrest eh? So what can you do when you have "total bedrest?" Do you really have to stay in bed all day?

Total bedrest for me means I must stay in bed ( or on my sisters reclining chair) at all times. I am only aloud to get up to use the bathroom.
It may sound like fun but it's boring! But I will do anything to protect this pregnancy.

I want it to be Tuesday already so I can have my scan so I know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->